Literally Love Sick

Exo Detention

The Chinese restaurant was fairly empty, this meat that you and the boys could have something to eat in peace
without an attack of the angirls. Baekhun ran up to the counter and practically fainted when he saw how much
food they had on offer. He tried to order some curry but kept changing his mind, annoying the waitress. 
In the end, he settled for noodles like you had an dragged you over to a table in the far corner  of the place.
Luhan and Xiumin sat either side of you and Baekhyun began to sing to pass the time waiting for the food.
After 5 consecutive minutes of his Vixx renditions in various tones you had enough.


"Will you shut up ?" You glared at him.


"Make me !" He smirked and stuck his tongue out. 


"Oh you son of b-" 


"Whoa calm down" Xiumin laughed pulling on your arm to keep you seated. You sighed and Baekhyun gave up on singing and started taking
to you guys about his day. You didn't notice the group of girls across the room who had their phones out and were snapping pictures.
That's when your phone rang and you answered. It was Yunni. "Joyoung-ah are you going out with Baekhyun ?!" She said,slightly sighed.


"No, what? How come ? " You said,,slightly panicking. 


"Oh I just read on this fansite that you were" She sighed.


"Fansite?!" 


"Yeah they have pictures and everything" She said "Are you in the chinese place down the road by any chance"


"Yes but how did you know ?" 


"Because its all over the internet and it says here" She paused "Oh"


"What ?! You shout " Tell me Yunni!" 


"There a group of sasaengs on their way there now"


"Huh?!" You gasped


"Please stay safe,don't get hurt?!" Yunni sobbed "I will try and get to you as soon as I can" Then she hang up.


You sat there with your jaw open and the boys started at you. That when it happened.


"Yah there's that !" You heard someone yell. You all jerked your heads to the entrance of the restaurant to see a group of about 50 girls looking 
like they want to kill you. You suddenly felt Xiumin's hand grab your tightly and you could see the horror in his eyes. 


"We really shouldn't have come here" Baekhyun said,close to tears "I'm so sorry"

Xiumin pulled you out of your seat and before you could look back you found that you and the boys were running down the road. "Where are we going?!" yelled Luhan,slighlt out of breath.


"I don't know just keep running" Baekhyun yelled in return. You tried your best to run and aalthough you weren't usually the fasted runner you had actually
overtaken the boys. It looks like you're good at running for you life.You turned a corner and could just about still hear the shouts of the sasaengs. The things they were saying were a bit scary and you began to feel scared but Xiumin reassured you by holding your hand as you continued to run.
"Where shall we go?" You asked as you bent over on a street corner. 


"Look over there" Luhan said pointing at a building "That's the club Kris usually hangs out at!" You all looked at each other and agreed to hide there. 
As you all entered the music was so loud you had to mouth to each other to communicate, Luhan looked at you and told you to mingle in with crowd.

That's easier said than done. The sasaengs would know what you looked like so you 
had to get a disguise. Xiumin was shoving an eye liner near you. "What ?!" You screamed at him. "Shut up and let me" He said and before long you could feel your face caked in make up. You looked at your reflection. You had mascara streaming down your face and foundation that clashed with your skin tone.

You looked like you were completely pissed, and then it dawned on you. This was Xiumin's plan to make you look like a hardcore clubber. You then found a girl passed out on the floor and took the opportunity to steal her heels. 


How nice of you. One of the heels were broken and so added to the effect and Xiumin gave you a thumbs up as you walked out the toilet looking a complete wreck. You both started laughing at how funny you looked. 


That was a big mistake. You heard the sasaengs approaching and quickly took refugein a cubicle. 
Xiumin need to hide to so he ran after you and shut the door. It was rather squished but it was better to be squished and safe that out in the open and dead. 


You both held your breath as you heard several girls enter.
"Yah where she is?!" 


"I don't know" 


"I swear I saw her enter here" 


"Hey Joyoung are in here!" One girl yelled.


Xiumin started at you. You looked like you were about to be physically sick. His eyes widened and he shook his head trying to stop you. Too late you had thrown up all over him.


His eyes narrowed yet he said nothing and just rested his head against the back oof the cubical as far away from you as possible.
Luckily none of the sasaengs heard and so they left in hope they'd hunt you down else where. You and Xiumin both let out a long sigh after they had gone and you automatically started saying sorry to him,seeing as he had the contents of your lunch on his shirt. He just lightly smiled and ruffled your hair with his hand. 


"It's okay joyoung, you're not used to sasaengs yet. They're still gonna make you nervous"

 

 

 

 

 

Hello >.< Sorry for late update. :( Btw thanks for waiting :) I hope you liked it xx