The 2 Pabo to the rescue

Exo Detention

In the Detention room ~

"Um Chanyeol,have you seen Joyoung?" Chen said as Chanyeol entered the room.
 
"No I thought she was already here,wasn't she with you?" Chanyeol pondered,a crease forming on his forehead.
 
"Hey guys I'm sure she's fine" D.O interrupted forcing a smile.
 
"Yeahh,she's probably got lost,the !" Kris snorted as Suho crouched over with laughter.
 
"Hey guys stop picking on her!" Baekhyun moaned and closed his eyes as he leant back in his chair.
 
"Did none of you see her ?" Chen said standing up.
 
"Wait a second I passed her as she talked to you and said she needed to go back and get that book" Xiumin said as he rested his head on his hand. "I saw her enter the library but that was it" 
 
"Not much help there are you baozi" Chen said before patting Xiumin on the head.
 
"Well what did you expect,we all arrived at the same time apart from Yeollie over there" Xiumin said shaking his head.
 
"I know"Chen said biting his lip. 
 
Silence filled the room.No one said a thing.Everyone except Suho and Kris looked concerned.
 
"Well are we just gonna sit here then?" Sehun said breaking the silence.
 
"Umm yeah !" Suho yelled
 
"Shut up you pabo!" Kai said hitting him over the head ith maths textbook. 
 
"Tell you what you lot stay here and me and Chanyeol shall go and investigate" Xiumin said picking up his stuff and linking arms a dumbfounded Yeollie.
 
"Umm okay then" Chen said frowning a little.
 
In the cupbord ~ 
 
Okay so you had been yelling for help for ages now.Still only muffled cries came out.You sighed and gave up.You began to find interest in the smallest of things such as watching a moth flying around a small lamp in the corner and kicking the loose floorboard.You tried reading your book but struggled to see the pictures and writing from how far away you were and seeing as the graffiti covered everything you could only make out certain words.Yay this was the life.You could only hear the faint humming of the glowing light above you and the ticking of the clock in the hallway behind the closed door.You tried peeking through the window on the door but seeing as you were tied up you could only see as your neck would allow.You could just see the top of the door opposite.The music room.Unfortunately it was unoccupied.Another sigh escaped your lip.You began to close your eyes imagining a perfect life.
You and Jimin held hands as you walked across a beach.No Minhyun sight.He kept telling you how much he loved you and you blushed.He giggled and kissed your lips like he used to.You were happy stuck in this little mental fantasy of yours.
 
"Where the hell is she I'm bored" 
 
You quickly sat up and your eyes shot open.
 
"Uhh this is crazy I bet she just went home or something"
 
Those voices.Xiumin and Chanyeol.They were coming from behind the door.You yelled and kicked about.Nothing happened.This calledfor urgent action.You looked at the loose floorboard.If only you could rip it up.It was worth a try.Your foot found its way underneath the corner of it and your other foot tried to latch itsel under the other corner.Rip.Yes it came off.You held it in between you legs and attempted to throw it at the door.It hit the door with a thud and you heard a girlish scream.You giggled a little.Must be Xiumin.
 
Outside the cupboard~
 
"What the hell was that!" Chanyeol say in the deep voice of his.
 
"Quick run you've seen all the horror films,they always start like this!" Xiumin cried tugging on Chanyeol's arm
 
"I'm too young to die!" He continued,resting his head in Chanyeol's neck.
 
Inside the cupboard~
 
You had to get them to come nearer and spot you.You began trying to scream and thrased about harder.No luck.Ah.You saw the corner of a stereo sticking out from behind your food.You hit the play button and prayed that a dics was in there.
 
WOW FANTASTIC BABY DANCE 
I WANNA DA DA DA DA DANCE 
FANTASTIC BABY
 
You found the song choice amusing remembering the time that your music class had to choreograph a dance to this song and Baekhyun fell over.
 
Outside the cupboard~
 
"Omo what the actual!" Chanyeol laughed as fantastic baby blared out from the door.
 
"Okay I'm really scared now!" Xiumin said pressing himself up against the wall furthest away from the noise.
 
Chayeol reached for the door knob and was about to turn it when he felt Xiumin lungee and place his hand on his.
 
"No,it could be a monster!" 
 
"I love you baby,I'm not a monster!" Chanyeol grinned as he pretend serenaded Xiumin.
 
"Haha very funny!" Xiumin frowned "I'm not joking"
 
"I know you're not joking,you're Xiumin" Chanyeol said laughing at his own joke.
 
Xiumin smacked him around the head and cursed under his breath
 
Inside the cup board~ 

 

THOSE PABOS NEED TO STOP MUCKING ABOUT AND FREAKING OPEN THIS DOOR.