So Broken

Never Once

The two girls made their way into Jessica’s house.

Jessie was still feeling a bit down but she tried her best to keep up a bit of a happy façade.

 

Tiff and Jess went to sit on the couch to watch some tv and Tiffany snuggled into Jessica’s side.

 

Normally the Ice Princess loved to have her girlfriend all snuggled up next to her. But she felt really akward right know.

But why? This was her girlfriend for god’s sake.

 

Tiffant felt the girl stiffen when she wrapped her arms around the other girls waist.

What was going on with her?
 

“Jessie, what is wrong? Did I do something?”

 

“No Tiff, nothing is wrong.”

 

“Jess come on, I can feel you are all tense.”

 

Tiffany softly the other girls arm, while she spoke in a soft tone.
 

“Is it still about Krystal, Jess?”

 

That’s when Jessica broke down. She felt the tears streaming down her cheek.

When had she become this emotional. She didn’t even know why she was crying.
 

But it sure felt good to let the tension out of her body. All the feelings she hadn’t had any time to deal with yet, were all coming out right know.
 

“I-I’m just a-afraid that Krystal a-and I ca-an’t get a-along anymo-more after this Tiff”, the girl sniffled.
 

Tiffany looked at the other girl in sympathy. It must have been a really bad fight for the girl to think something like that.

She had known them a very long time and wenever they fought they would just make up and get on with life like nothing had happened.

Never Once had she seen Jessica  so broken over a fight with her baby sis.
 

She pulled Jessica in an embrace once again before looking her in the eyes.
 

“It’s going to be alright Jessie. You’re going to be fine”, Tiffany spoke with much sincerity in her voice and pecked the girl on the lips.
 

Jessica however grabbed the girls neck and deepened the kiss. In need for the warmth. She needed to feel her love right know.
 

-----------------------
I promised to upload before wednesday so I did ^^
I already have the next chapter outlined, so that won't take long :D.

Tell me what you think pweaseee ^_^

Lots of Loveee

p.s. I made some sort of poorly done poster but I myself can't see it. Can you?