At lost for words

Never Once

Jessica really didn’t know what to say at all.

When she looked to her left she saw the tears that came down from Krystal’s eyes. She really couldn’t take it, seeing her sister like this. But the Ice Princess really didn’t know what to do or what to say.

Never Once had she been this at lost for words. And she was so desperately trying to find them.

The girl loved her baby sis, ofcours she did, but she never really thought of it as more than sisterly love, or did she?

She didn’t think so.. That would be just sick right? The world wouldn’t understand such a thing. Yes a lot of people where open minded, but this was a bit to much for most people to comprehend.

Jessica on the other hand wasn’t disgusted at all and that surprised her.

She couldn’t really judge her sister. Couldn’t bring up the fact how wrong this was.

Not just because she couldn’t stand hurting the poor girl, but she really didn’t felt that way. She did not think of this as wrong.

This whole time she wasn’t thinking of the situation as wrong, but just trying to understand Krystal’s point of view. How her baby sis felt right know and most important, how she felt herself.

And that is where her mind got stuck.

She could figure out how Kryssie felt. Probably mad at herself for even feeling this way. Happy to finally be able to get it of her chest. But mostly scared, scared of rejection.

Jessica however, really had no clue of what to feel. She was sort of flattered but very confused.

Still trying to find the right words to stop the silence that enveloped both girls, she looked at Krystal again.

Her little baby sis looked really broken. It seemed like the girl broke down further at each passing second. So Jessie knew she had to say something.

When Jessica was about to speak a thought crossed her mind. Why didn’t she think of this before.

It totally escaped her mind when Krystal started talking.

She looked to her left and looked Krystal in the eyes. Looking at her apoligatic and sad, she finally spoke up.

 ‘Krystal, you know I’ve got Tiffany right?’ she said.

And Never Once she felt sad saying this, except for this time.

 

 

---------------------------------

Hiii guys,

your comments made soo happy!!

I really thought nobody would read my fanfiction, so it really suprised me.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read this story and if you have any feedback, positive or negative I would really like to hear it.

I'll try to update frequently, but the chapters will probably be short :$.

 

Lots of loveeeee