Fany

Never Once

Krystal heard the front door closing and wondered where Jessie would be going.

She had stopped crying by now, but the girl felt miserable.

 

The kiss felt perfect for her, but she knew she should have never done that. How selfish could she have been…?

 

That Jessica had pulled away had broken her heart, but what had she expected. The girl had made clear she didn’t want to be with her. And still she had tried to kiss her. Forced a kiss upon her.

She desperatly needed to get her mind of the girl. So since she knew that Jessie was gone, she got out of her room and seated herself in front of the tv with a huge cup of Icecream.

 

The best receipe for a heartbreak was icecream right?

 

Well it sure as hell didn’t help. She cried her heart out at every little sad scene that happened on screen.

She was hopeless and all she wanted to do was sleep. So without any dinner she proceeded to bed. To cry herself to sleep.

 

 

Jessie on the other end was just done with dinner. And it sure as hell was akward for the girl.

She felt like she had cheated on her lover. And she felt really guilty about it.

But wat was she supposed to say to Tiff. “Hey Fany, I made out with my sister an hour ago, but I didn’t mean to and I’m realy sorry.” Yeah that was definitly not an option.

During the meal Jessica had been awfully silent.

She answered questions Fany asked her, but there was nothing much spontanious about the girl.

She however loved some distraction of the hot topic planted inside of her brain, but there was still this lingering feeling.

 

Done with dinner, Jessica paid the bill and they went back to the car.

When they sat inside Tiffany finally spoke up about the mood of the girl.

 

“Jessie is everything okay?  You’ve been acting weird all day.” The eyesmiling girl asked while taking the other girls hand in hers squeezing it lightly.

 

“Yeah sure! Nothings wrong”Jessica said while trying to smile. But it was hard to fake.

“Jess, come one I know you and I know when you are lying. You can tell me everything you know.”

Tiffany looked the girl deep in the eyes when she said that.

 

Damn it, what should she say know?

 

“I-It’s just that Krystal and I had a huge fight and I really don’t know how to deal with this.”

“Ah baby, you two always make up when you fight, this time won’t be any different.”

 

Oh this is totally different, believe me Fany.

 

“I know tiff but not this time. It’s pretty messed up. But I don’t want to talk about it. Just.. Ugh let’s just drive. Do you want to come back to my place for a bit. I really don’t want to be alone with Krystal right know.”

 

“Sure Jessie! I would love to spent some more time with you!” said a very excited Tiffany.

 

--------------------------------

Hiiii,

It's been a whileee.
I just can't force myself to write cause that will only cause really bad chapters.
I'm trying to decide where to go with this story.
if there are any scenario's you wouldl ike to see happening, please let me know.

And I'll try to update before wednesday if that's okay ^^

 

Lots of loveeee

And vote F(x) and Girls Generation fro the MAMA awards <3