Anger

Never Once

“Krystal”

It was silent for a while one of them being completely in shock.

“W-whaat?” She managed to utter after a while.



“You’re in love with Krystal aren’t you?”

The older girl was completely shocked. She hadn’t even known her love for Krystal last week and here was her girlfriend saying she knew. Had it been that obvious?..

She hung her head down in shame. “How did you know?”



Tiffany let out a sigh, her lips curving up in a calming smile. “It was quite obvious Jess..”
It really was..

She didn’t notice at first, but since the date the three of them had together it all became clear.

At first her jealousy took over, wishing Krystal would just be gone. Jessica was hers and she loved her dearly. But it became pretty clear that Jessica wasn’t in it for the long way.

The older girl had been starting to lean to Krystal more and more. It was a game she couldn’t win. Tiffany wasn’t a quiter, she fought for what she wanted. But not this time.

When a case is lost, all your effort goes to waste anyways. So why would she even try.

No, it was all clear to her.



Jessica hadn’t said anything yet. Her mind probably thinking of things that would have given her away. Things that revealed the truth.

“But….” She started but didn’t finish.

“Remember the date Jess?”

“Yeah..” Jessica sighed. Now that she thought back on that day she must admit that it was pretty obvious. Her need to cling onto Krystal and be in her presence all the time. Choosing her over her girlfriend.

“I’m really sorry Tiff..”  She sniffed as tears were threatening to start flowing.” I didn’t want this to happen. I really didn’t. But I couldn’t help but fall for her…”

“It’s okay, Jess..”

How could she be okay with this. How could she not hate her. It didn’t make sense at all. She didn’t even mention a thing about them being sisters and she didn’t look shocked or disgusted at all.

“How can you be so okay with this Tiff?”


“I saw it coming..” The younger girl sighed. “Look ofcours it hurts that you want to break up with me, cause I love you. I really do.. But I had time to accept it. I’m not the one for you. And though it may hurt me now, all I want for you is to be happy.” Tiffany spoke with all her heart. “And it is pretty clear to me that Krystal is the one that makes you the happiest.”


She was awestruck. She didn’t even deserve this girl, who loved her so much, that she put her own feelings aside in order for her to be happy.

“I was also very happy with you Tiff, I love you.. It’s just..”

“I know Jess. Krystal is your everything.”

“You are not freaked out?..” She asked, wondering how Tiffany didn’t even mention it.

The girl smiled, pulling Jessica in for a hug. Jessica felt her nodding her head sideways. That was a no.

This was the thing she had been most afraid about. A relationship with your sister was unnatural. A lot of people wouldn’t approve of such a thing, but here was Tiffany, one of the people that was most dear to her and she approved. Not even questioning her feelings, not calling her sick or disgusting. She was the msot understanding woman Jessica had ever met. So open-minded.

Jessica felt a wet trail rolling down her cheek and pulling back she saw she was not the only one. Though Tiffany had seemed quite okay, the girl also had emotions she couldn’t hold back anymore.

“I’m so so sorry Tiff, I wish this didn’t happen.. But I can’t go back now.. Krystal has gotten me head over heels.” She sniffled.

“I-it’s okay Jess, I understand. And I will support you all the way.” She said while wiping the few tears she couldn’t hold back. She had prepared herself for this, but hugging the girl clearly set free some feelings. But she would get over it, she knew she would. She would let Jessica be happy!

“Tiff?..” The older girl started. “I really hope we could still be friends..” She spoke hesistantly.

Tiffany smiled.”Do you even have to ask that Jess?! Ofcours I’m still your friend. I love you and I couldn’t live without you in my life, even if it’s just as friends..” She stopped there thinking for a moment. “Like I said I suspected it, saw it coming. That doesn’t mean it’s easy for me though.. So I hope you would respect it if I say that I think it would be better if I get some time to myself..”

Jessica pouted. Not liking that Tiffany had hardships with this. But she couldn’t do anything about it, couldn’t do anything for the girl that would take her pain away. The only thing she could do was to accept the wishes of the girl and leave her alone for a while.

“Sure Tiff, anything you want. Thank you so much, you don’t even know how much this means to me.”

Both girls evelopped each other in a hug. Both holding tight onto the other one. It was like their goodbye hug, htough they both knew they would definitely still be part of each others futer. They just weren’t meant to be lovers.

“You will always, always be my bestie Tiff, I love you!” She gave Tiffany a light peck on her cheek before she got up. “I really have to go home, Krystal is waiting for me.” She suddenly became very shy.

“I know Jess, go. I will contact you soon okay. And say hi to Krystal please.” She found it very cute how flustered Jessica suddenly became at the mention of Krystal, yet it still hurt a bit.

They said their goodbyes with a tight hug. Neither of them wanting to let go soon. A hug goodbye.

But everything would be fine betweent he two of them in time.

One needing a little bit more time proess everything, making them sepperated for the time being. But they started as best friends and that was were they would end.
 


It was really late when Jessica arrived back home. Staying late at work and being at Tiffany’s for a while she was way to late for dinner. It was almost 9 already.

She hoped Krystal wouldn’t have worried to much. She had texted her saying she would be working till late, but it had never been this late before. She could be worried..

Laughter filled her ears as she opened the door. What was Krystal laughing at?

Not only hearing Krystal’s voice but also another one, she curiously made her way into the livingroom.

Sulli was seated next to her little sister, both enjoying a cup of steaming hot chocolate, from the looks of it.

They both greeted her immediately, one of them very happy her sister had returned. She really had gone long.

“Jessie.” She squeeled in joy.”Finally your home. How was work? You were gone so long!”

“It was fine, lots of things to catch up on..” She lloked over at Sulli. “Uhm I actually wanted to talk to you Krystal.”

The younger girl sat down again, patting the space next to her for Jessica to join her.

“Uhm..” Jessica switched her view to Sulli again. “Like in private Krys..”

She was irritated that SUlli was here. All she wanted to do was kiss her love untill all her breath was away. The girl was totally ruining this moment for her.  She felt really happy that her talk with Tiffany went this well and was so excited to tell Krystal. But here she was not being able to do that just yet.

“Ah can it wait for a bit then Jess, Sulli has just gotten in..”

Jessica looked at Krystal in disbelieve. Was she being serious?
The girl knew she shouldn’t get mad over this, but she really couldn’t help it.

“ I can just leave Krystal…” Sulli spoke, obviously not wanitng to leave just yet, but feeling very obligued to do so. Jessica was scaring her a bit, she had to admit.

“No, stay. I’ll be up in my room if you need me.” Jessica spoke as she angrily stomped her way to her bedroom, slamming the door shut.

Why am I acting like this..


“Are you sure I shouldn’t just go Krystal, it uhm seems Jessica really needs to talk to you. I think you should go to her..” she said.

What could be this important, that she neede to tell me as soons as possible. Why was she even getting mad at this. “Huh, sorry what did you say Sull?”

“I think I’d better go.”

“But you just came in..” Krystal also was very excited to share some news. To let Sulli know about the status of her relationship and to tell her how happy she was. Sulli was her best friend and she wanted to share the new developments with her.

“It’s okay Krys, we will talk some other time okay?”


Making my way to her bedroom I knocked on her door, waiting for a respons of her that didn’t came.
Why was she being so stubborn already?

“Jess open up please, what is wrong?”

No reaction

“Jess? Sulli is gone, please tell me what is wrong!”

Before she could even say something, she was dragged inside of the room, a soft pair of lips meeting hers.

 

----

Hey peepsss,

First I want to say that I am so sorry! I know I haven't updated in two weeks...
I have been crazy busy with school and a friend of mine got in the hospital so I couldn't find time, nor get in the mood to write..
I hope you all understand and to everyone that is still with me and this story, thank you so much and please bare with meeeee

Lots of loveee