Hope

Never Once

So that’s what happened.

Things were starting to be put together inside Krystals head and slowly she remembered what had happpened last night.

She had been goddamn waisted.

“We need to talk Krystal.” The girl, who still had Krystal in her hold, said.

“I know Jess, I know..”

“Let’s take a seat, okey?”

Both girls sat down on the couch, that brought back many memories of the last time they sat their to talk.


 

“Krys, why did you go out to drink? I understand how you feel, I really do, but drinking is never a sollution.” She said with a soft voice.

She didn’t want the girl to think she was mad. She just cared.

Krystal didn’t want to look the girl in the eys when she answered. She had worried the one she loved.

“It’s just really hard for me Jessie”  she said in a whisper, that jessica almost didn’t catch. But she heard it.

 “I don’t want to be away from you, I don’t want to leave you alone like that, but I also don’t know how to act around you, how to cope with my feeling.” The younger one said, while almost breaking down.


And I’m afraid that I can’t control myself around you.

 

“I’m really sorry Krys. I know this is hard for you, but do you even consider my feelings. I can’t stand you avoiding me and here you are doing just that. I really need you to talk to me Kryssie. “

The girl than took Krystals hands in hers, them softly to calm the girl.
 

“You’re the most important person in my live, Krys.”
 

“J-Jessie, don’t say things that are not true. I know you love Tiffany more than me.” Krystal sniffled.

Do I really love Tiff more than Krystal? No I don’t but my love for Tiff is different than the love a have for Krystal rigth? 
I mean she’s my girlfriend. And I’ve been close to Krystal since I can’t remember so that’s a different thing right? Yeah it is, why do you even need to think of this, you stupid ughh

“Krys, I love you more than everything else in the world. The love I have for Tiffany though is different, than yours” She said while looking down. She felt guilty. Guilty she had to say that.

Well it is the truth right?.. I can’t give her false hope..

“Kryssie, I really hope we can act normal with each other. I know this is probably hard for you and we don’t have to rush to get back to our normal bond, but I would really appreciate it if we can just try to find our ways back.”


I don’t understand why she even wants this. It’s sick of me to love her like this and yet here she is, saying she would like nothing more than for us to act like we used to before.

I really didn’t expect such a respons from my older sister. When she said she had to talk to me I was afraid. Afraid she was mad. But she was anything but mad. She showed sympathy. Tried to comfort me and did just that. I knew I never got to be with her. So the best I could do was trying to deal with this sorrow and let her be happy with the one she loved. Her happiness was my happiness. So I would not stand in their way.

I felt like I wasn’t completely ready, though. I couldn’t just go back to normal, when my heart was still so broken. Not even a little fixed. So I needed time. And I hoped that was what Jessie would give me.

“I-I understand Jess. But I think I’ll need some time..”

“Ofcours Krys, ofcours.” And with that she pulled me into a warm comforting hug.


I was happy Krys would try. I would give her all the time in the world, just for her to be with me again as my little baby sis.

And for once I felt a little hope that everything was going to be alright.

 

-------

Hi,

Can't believe I'm already updating hehehe. No kidding, I wanted to update since the last chapter was really short!
So Jessie doesn't feel the same way. Or does she ^^?

5 more days and we will finally get to see the full beepbeep music video hihi. so excited already.

I'm planning on writing antoher story, a Taeny one. The forword is already up. If you'd like you could check it out hihi.

till next time lovely readers

Lots of loveee