Love

Never Once

That night they ate peacefully. Jessica setting aside the thoughts in her head, cause she just wanted to enjoy her night with Krystal. Their conversation in the kitchen had been playful, untill the huge twist.

But she was glad that they could joke around with each other again.

It had been a long time, or it felt like that at least, that they had such a conversation and both of them were glad.

“Are you going anywhere tomorrow Jess?” the younger one asked to break their comfortable silence while finishing their desert.

“Ohhhm yeah I’ll be meeting Tiff again tomorrow, sorry.”

“No, no it’s okay I’ll be going to Sulli tomorrow, to watch a movie or something.” Krystal said trying her hardest to sound like she didn’t care. That it was okay with her that Jessica spend her time with her girlfriend.

The girlfriend Krystal would have loved to switch places with.



Sulli again? What is going on with those two?

“Again Krys? Didn’t you just go to her?”

“Huh how did you know that Jess? I didn’t tell you right?”

“W-well me and Tiff were planning on getting ice cream and saw you there. So we decided to just go home. Did you enjoy sharing the same cup?” Jessica said bitterly.

“What is wrong with that Jess, we are best friends you know..”

“Well yeah I know. Does that mean that you’ve got to see her every day though?”

I didn’t know why I was getting so worked up about this. She hated seeing me with Tiff and I felt the same about her and Sulli. Just like that night when she returned home completely drunk.

“Well you get see Tiff two days in a row. So why can’t I see Sulli?”

“Is she your girlfriend now? Or what?” I almost yelled.

“Jeez Jess, I told you she is my best friend. Why are you acting like this?!”
 

­I don’t know. Or maybe I do. Does she stand above me Krys?


Jessica looked down. Her head hanging low when she asked  “Why did you go to her house when you were drunk?”

Silence took over the sound of yelling as they both just sat there. Jessica not daring to look at Krystal. She was jealous, she knew it and she was ashamed of it. She shouldn’t be nor should she act like it.

 

I was feeling two things at this moment.

The first one was anger.

How dare she ask for an explanation when I’m just meeting a friend. She knows I’m close to Sulli. I used to go there all the time. Just the last few weeks I didn’t get to visit her a lot since I was alone with Jess and I wanted to get as much time with her as possible.

But if she can go out with Tiffany, why would I be sitting home alone all day. It’s not like that’s like a real blast or anything.

And beside that, I’m a full grown girl, she holds no hand on me.

Well she does, cause I can hardly say no to anything she asks, but this just wasn’t reasonable.  I can do whatever I want.
 

The second feeling was confusion.

The anger overpowered this, but it was still there.
I was really confused as to why she was acting like this. I really felt like she was jealous. But my brain didn’t want to believe it. Jealousie would mean…

“Why did you go to her house when you were drunk?”

She brings this up a week after that happened. Why? I can’t even remember going to her house. I was indeed really wasted. I just know that I left the club. I just started randomly walking. My unconscious brain  must have just taken me there.

After a long silence I asked “Is that what is bothering you Jess?”.


It probably wasn’t jealousy after all.


“Well yeah ofcours that bothers me. I was dead worried about you and you just went to chill at Sulli’s house or something. Why didn’t you just return home?”

“Jess, I’m sorry but I was drunk you know. I couldn’t think properly and just started walking. I somehow ended up at Sulli’s house.”

“Does that….” She took a deep breath “Does that mean you’d rather go to Sulli then to me?”  her voice slightly shaking.

Or maybe it was jealousy.

“We were fighting, remember? Or at least I myself wasn’t ready to talk to you. That’s why I walked to Sulli’s house. Not because I like you more then her!”  I shook my head in dissapointment. How could she even think that way. “Did you forget what I told you last week?.........”

“ I love you, remember?” I said as I tried to keep my voice from wavering.


 

Don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t..

“I love you, remember?” duguen duguen

She had said it before, a week ago. That time though it did not have such an effect on me.

That time I was sure I could never feel the same way about her.

But not now. Now was the time for my heart to beat out of my chest, I could feel it, it was trying to make its way out.

With what she just said and how I had caught myself acting over the past week, I wasn’t so sure anymore if I didn’t at least feel a little bit more than sisterly love.



She was zoned out once again. What did that mean. Was she still mad?

I slowly carresed her cheek. “Jessie, are you okay?”

Snapping  out of her strance she looked at me in shock.

“Yeah, Yeah I’m fine, I was just wondering. It’s okay you went to Sulli instead of going to me.” Her face had turned from shocked to cold. Her undertone told me she wasn’t okay with it at all though.

“Jess look I’m really sorry okay.”

“No it’s fine, I’m going to call Tiffany for a second.” She said as she stood up from the couch.

Well nice way to slap that ‘I love you’ right back in my face. Thanks Jess…


 

What I had just realized was all becoming to much for me to comprehend.

One moment I thought I was deeply in love with the girl I had been with for over a year. Next thing I know I don’t feel like being intimate with her because of my sister. And last but not least I get overly jealous because she is spending a day at her friends house.

Why was it that I felt like the happiest person whenever she was with me and why did my heart beat like crazy when she told me once again that she loved me just now?

I’ve had this kind of feelings with Tiff, but they were never so strong.



Since Kryssies confession I had been lying to myself. Saying I didn’t feel more then sisterly love, but I couldn’t lie anymore.

It became to obvious for myself. So I didn’t deny.

I Jessica Jung like, no, I Jessica Jung love my sister.


But I, Jessica Jung, also had a loving and caring girfriend whom I loved and didn’t want to hurt.


---

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!
I hope you will all have a few great days with your family and friends :).
Today I've reached a 100 comments on this story. That's a really great Christmas gift!! Thanks to all of you who are supporting this story!

I won't be able to updat for a while, cause I'm spending some time with friends and family, but maybe I'll be able to updat at the end of this week.

Have a ncie week everyone.

Lots of loveeeee