Avoidance

Never Once

It had been a few days since Krystal confessed. Jessie was determined to talk to Krystal. To show her how she didn’t want to lose her.

But Krystal was stubborn, she was angry, mad at herself and her heart was broken.
 

That’s why the girl really didn’t feel like talking to Jessie. She didn’t want her sister to see her in this fragile state.

And that’s why Jessica didn’t get to see or talk to Krystal.
 

The girl always managed to avoid her. When she was home at the same time Jessie was she would just be in her room.

Jessie would be knocking on her door for a few minutes, but she would never respond.

She must hate me now…

 

 

Jessica was craving for a little attention from the girl. She couldn’t bare these days where they didn’t talk. They used to talk all the time.

Sure they got into fights. But this was a whole other level. Jessica broke the girls heart and a broken heart isn’t easy to fix.

Jessie had to admit though that she felt like she needed Krystal near her .  Four days without the girl and she could feel herself getting lonely.

 

Tiffany had also been busy, so the girl had been alone. 

And when she was left alone, all she could do was think. And all she could think of was Krystal. No other person made its way into her thoughts. Krystal was the only one occupying her brain from morning to night.

She thought of ways to fix this situation and to get her Kryssie back. But nothing came to her mind other than them having a good talk.

She was desperate for some contact with the girl she missed so much.

 

After a once again long day at work, Jessie was tired.

Not tired of the hard work she had done, damn her boss for expecting that much of her, but tired of the avoidance of Krystal.

 

Since it was already late she knew Kyrstal was home, once again locked up in her room.

The Ice Princess was done with it. She needed to talk to Krystal and she needed it know. So she made her way to Krystals room.
 


Banging on the door and yelling for Krystal to open it for her. But there was no response. Just like always.

But she wasn’t going anywhere. Determined to see her little baby sis.
 

However when she pushed hard, the door opened just like that.

Jessica was a little shocked at first, since Kryssie had never left the door open these past few days.


But the real shock came when she saw no one in the room.

Kryssie, where the heck are you at this hour..

Never Once had she been this worried.

 

-----------

Hii peepz,

I'm so sorry for this uberlate update.
I was tryin to upload this yesterday but my internet didn't work...
And I haven't been home the last few days so I couldn't write.
I'll make it up by posting another chapter tomorrow!
Thanks to everyone that is reading this story! Love y'all ;)

 

Lots of loveeeee