Explain yourself

Never Once

“And then you said it was a mistake..”



I was trying to say something immediately but she wouldn’t let me as she continued to speak.

“You know how that feels Jessica. It feels like hell. I seriously went from paradise to hell, okay. First you get my hopes up, inituating a kiss that I’ve been dying to get from since forever,  and then you crush them. Why would you..”

She didn’t answer her sentence. She couldn’t finish her sentence.

My lips were planted on her cheek, where they laid a sweet and loving peck.

That made her shut up for sure.

“Krys, can you please just listen to me for a while?” I pleaded.

No vocal response came, but she nodded, while softly touching her cheek. The cheek I had just kissed.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” My lips had turned upwards in a huge smile. I was really happy she had shut up and her reaction to my kiss was the cutest!!

I was starting to get a bit nervous though, cause I knew that what I was about to say would sure be changing our relationship.. 

“I kissed you Krys..” I took a deep breath, trying to get the right words ready in my brain. “I kissed you because I wanted to okay..”

I really hadn’t even stood a change to withstand those pouty lips.

“I really couldn’t help myself. And I know I said it was a mistake but I didn’t mean it like that Krys.”

She was trying to let everything sink in, I could see that. The questionmarks were basically moving around her head. It was obvious she didn’t understand it.

“What did you mean then Jess?”

“It is wrong cause I still have Tiffany, Krystal.”




Jessica just admitted she had wanted to kiss me, couldn’t even withstand the urge to do so.

That must mean something right?

If you can’t help but to kiss a person you are attracted to them right? Was this the moment I had been waiting for since forever?  It couldn’t possibly be that, could it?

I had so many questions. My brain was not functioning well. Nothing made sense at all.

“What did you mean then Jess? “

I awaited her answer in agony. What did she really mean? I didn’t think there really was an other way to  think of it. A mistake is a mistake right?

“It is wrong cause I still have Tiff, Krystal.”

“She may be damned!” I muttered under my breath, not even thinking!
Tiffany the girl who I felt so jealous of ever since they started dating, yet couldn’t fully hate, cause she was such a freaking charming and nice girl..

“Wh-what Krys?”

Ohgod I didn’t just say that out loud..

“Uhh nothing Jess..”



 

The elder waited for a while. Studying the other girls face as an akward atmosphere made its way into their livingroom.

The younger one was silently blaming herself for letting such words out of . She may not like the girl, but it was the girl that gave her sister happiness for the past year.

Jessica had heard clearly what had been said. She didn’t think her sister would ever say something like that. Ofcours she had never thought about how Krystal thought about Tiffany. Tiffany was a girl who almost everyone liked. She was very open and really friendly to say the least.

It was quite obvious now though that Krystal really didn’t took a liking in her sister’s girlfriend. It seemed pretty logical to her. Ofcours she would have been jealous at her, for having something she didn’t have. Jessica.

A few weeks ago she would have scolded Krystal for saying such a thing, but now she was found in a whole other situation. She felt the same.

Ofcours she didn’t think Tiffany of Tiffany as the girl that may be damned. She was the whole reason she had stopped the kiss. But Krystal was much more important to her in this moment.

She didn’t hesitate when she leaned in, coming closer and closer to Krystal, who looked at her in shock.

A light peck was giving to none other then Krystal. A light peck on her cheek.

“Let’s not talk about Tiff like that okay Krys?” Was said by the kissing goddess as she retreated. And sat back, looking at Krystal, whom’s cheeks had turned crimson by now.

“S-sorry..” The nervous and flustered girl stuttered quietly.

“Why don’t you like her Kry? She’s a really sweet girl you know..” The girl was suspecting ofcours that it had to do with jealousy. In fact she was sure it was just that. But she wanted to here it form Krystel herself.

This question wasn’t hard to answer for the younger girl. She had thought about it a lot already. Yet sayin the following words was really hard. Hard cause she hated that she felt that way. “I envy her Jess.. You should know that by now..” She took a deep breath.”She is the one who owns your heart.” She ended sadly.

And that was the que for the older girl to finally set it all right and explain.

Explain to the heartbroken girl she didn’t mean to come over as if it was all a mistake. Jessica was determined to mend the heart, she had broken serveral times in only a few weeks of time.

“Krys, uhmm.. I have been meaning to tell you..” She started, but stopped, trying to find the right words. “Okay, so you know I said it was a mistake right?”

The younger girl gave her a deadstare. She sure was tired of hearing it, being reminded of it. This was like the third time Jessica had said and still she hadn’t got an explination. Which was partly her fault ofcours, but she would really liked to know what the girl had meant by it.

“Yes Jess, so you’ve told..” It came with a bit more additute then she had wanted to.

“It’s not like that. I.. I don’t regret kissing you.” This sure was akward to talk about.. “I wanted to actually.”

Krystal’s heart began beating louder as Jessica explained everything. “You shouldn’t be jealous of Tiffany Krys, you know why?”

The girl shook her head, indicating she really didn’t know.

“Cause she’s not the one..”

Come on Jessica, please be a bit less fague, the younger one thought. “What do you mean Jess?”

“She’s not the one who owns my heart.” She looked Krystal deep in her eyes. “You are.”
Krystals eyes were popped open as she looked in shock at her sister. The words had sounded like music to her ears, but she couldn’t believe what she heard. She hadn’t heard it wrong had she?

“The reason why it was a mistake Krys.. “ Jessica continued, cause it didn’t look like she would get a reaction from Krystal, what she completely understood. “is because I don’t want to cheat on Tiffany. I shouldn’t have kissed you, because it would hurt me so much to see her get hurt.”

The younger girl wasn’t sure what Jessica was actually saying. Was she saying that she’d rather be with Krystal, but that she didn’t want to hurt her girlfriend?

“I understand… You shouldn’t hurt Tiffany.. Go to her then Jess!”

“No no, Krystal that’s not what I meant.” God why was she so bad with words. “I meant that I don’t want to cheat on her.. That would be pretty unfair, wouldn’t it..” She really hadn’t wanted to cheat on her girlfriend and she felt really bad about it. “That doesn’t mean I’d rather stay with Tiffany though Krystal.”

“I- I love you.”



“You love me?” I asked. I seriously questioned my ears right now. She had said it loud and clear, but my brain couldn’t process this new piece of information.

She nodded. “You really love me?” She nodded again.

Hapinness seeped into my body as a wide grin was slowly starting to be visible. I couldn’t believe it.
After all this time, thinking that she would not want me to be hers, she had said those magical words.
Tears were streaming down my ckeek. I only just noticed. They were tears of happiness though, this time.

With her soft and delicate finger she wiped away the tears. Even catching a few drops with her lips as she once again lay a soft peck on the girls’ cheek.

“I love you Krys, I just can’t kiss you. You know I’m not a person to hurt  people right?”

“O- ofcourss Jess.” She knew her sister like the back of her hand and she completely understood why the girl regretted kissing her. It is hard to hurt the people you care for.

“Jess?” She spoke up, wanting Jessica’s full attention. Not that the older sister had attention for anything other then Krystal. “What does this mean for us..?”

“This Krystal is me loving you just as much as I hope you love me. I will talk to Tiffany. I know it may hurt  her, but I can’t fight it. I’m am completely madly in love with you Krystal and I would really love for us to be together.” My heart made happy little jumps inside my chessed. This was probalby the most amazing moment in my life. “ I have to break up with Tiff first though.. But I want to ask you.. If I were to ask you if you would want to be mine, what would you say Krys?” She blushed a bit.

“Do you even need to ask that Jess. You are the most beautiful person in this world to me. I love you so much. How could I even say no?” Hapiness had never been so evident in her voice.

Jessica smiled brightly. “Then in time Kryssie, in time you’ll be mine and I’ll be yours.”

Before anything else could be said the clock could be heard. Indicating it was already 1 o’clock.

“How about we go to bed okay? We both have to get up early..”

“Can I sleep with you Jess?” I said. After all this I was really craving for her contact and I really wanted to snuggle up to her tonight.

“Sure Krys, sleeping as in really sleeping though. No funny business miss!”

We both softly laughed as we made our way to the bedroom, plopping down on the bed almost in sync after getting ready to sleep.




Wrapped up in each others arms they lay there for a while. Sleep soon took over and nothing but soft breathing could be heard, but not before three words were said by each girl.

“I love you.”

“Love you to.”

And Never Once had saying I love you felt so right.

 

 

---

 

Hi peepss,

An update again after one whole week o_O
It was pretty hard to write this chapter, not that good with the whole confession of ones love.. I hope it turned out okay though?
And the "Never Once" is back :P.

I updated in a rush, since I"ll be gone for the weekend, so sorry if there are any mistakes. 

Alsooooooo I wish everyone a happy Valentines day :D

Lots of Loveee