Knowing

Never Once

Finally having pulled her thoughts together at least a bit, she opened her car door. Stepping out on the pavement, she straigthened her clothes. Fixing her tie and and pulling her shirt a bit down.

She was dressed casual as she came directly after work.

Making her way to the door, the nerves that had been there became even more evident. One step closer, was one step towards possibly breaking her loved one’s heart.

She hadn’t contacted the girl over the last two days, since she had been to busy with Krystal. Tiffany hadn’t contacted her either, but it was usually this way. They were both very busy woman and they both excepted it. Their love not wavering one bit. Untill now..

Jessica hoped the girl would be home. The curtains were closed, since it was already late, so there was no way she could see if there were lights on inside.

She wanted it over and done, since she knew she wouldn’t get the courage again if this failed.

Making her way to the door she stood there for a minute, thinking of what to say when Tiffany would open the door.

Her brain was a mush though and it seemed like there wouldn’t be a good idea coming in soon. So she just decided to go with the flow, as much as that was possible..

Two knocks were heard. Shuffling from the inside came, followed by Tiff’s voice.

It wasn’t directed at Jessica though.

The door opened and a surprised Tiffany showed up. “Jessie, what are you doing here?” She said once she had pulled the older girl in for a hug.

“I uhm..”

“Ah come in first.”

She was pulled inside and leaded to the couch. Something that was not really nescecary since she had been here a million times.

Today the livingroom wasn’t as normal though. There was someone else sitting on the couch.

“Hi Taeyeon-sii.”

Taeyeon greeted her as well, as she sat down next to her, waiting for Tiffany to return.

Her mind was a bit in panic. She wasn’t going to break up with Tiffany in the company of Taeyeon..
That would be a crazy thing to do. Should she just leave again?

Tiffany returned with a glass of lemonade, something Jessica loved. “Here you go babe.”

“Thanks.” Was the only reply. She felt a bit akward about the word of endearment that had just been said.

“You came form work Jess? It’s pretty late already..”

“Yeah, had a lot of work to do.”

Tiffany sat down next to Taeyeon. “So not that I don’t like, cause I definitely do, it but why are you here?”

Jessica could see that Taeyeon was getting uncomfortable. “Uhm I wanted to talk to you, about something..” Be as vague as you can Jess. “But I can just come back another time.” She wanted to get up and leave.

It felt really akward. And she was pretty sure Taeyeon felt it to. Tiffany seemed oblivious though.

“Ah no, stay Jessie, what is it you wanted to talk about?”



A few minutes earlier

“Taeyeon-ahhh, how have you been?! I’ve missed you so much!”

Her best friend had been gone for over a week, on a little vacation. The two of them would hang out a lot when they found the time. This was mostly when Jessica was at work, since these were the times they were both free.

“Hiii.” The older woman squeeled in delight. She had also missed this girl in particular very much.

“You wanted to talk about something Taeyeonnie?” Tiffany had received a text-message asking if she was home, cause her best friend wanted to talk to her about something.

It must be very serious if Taeyeon asked her if she was home. She normally would just drop by randomly and see for herself if there was anyone home. They didn’t live that far from each other.

“Yeah uhm..” Taeyeon bended her head down, a blush covering her cheeks.

“What’s up Taengoo, you can tell me everything!” When Taeyeon was excited about something or really wanted Tiffany to know something, she was usually very bubbly.

Real issues Taeyeon sometimes dealed with, where not something she talked about easily. She was a very closed person on that matter. 

It must really be something serious if the girl couldn’t even look at her.

“Is something wrong Taeng?”

“I don’t know how to put this Tiff..”

“Say what you have to say Taeng, I’m always here for you you know that.” Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon. The cheeks of the elder turning red, but that stayed unnoticed by the eye-smiling girl.

“I thought about you a lot the past week without you..” Taeyeon wanted to continue but two knocks on the door made her stop midsentence.

“Oh Taeng, I missed you to.” Tiffany replied, pulling the girl tighter to herself before letting go and getting up form the couch. “I have to open the door, be right back.”

What had Taeyeon been wanting to say? She wasn’t really sure..



Opening the door her thoughts left her mind though when she saw her girlfriend very nervous at the door.

Welcoming her into her house, hearing Jess was here to talk about something, her smile faltered for a second.

She knew what was going to come..

Seating next to Taeyeon she felt the weird atmosphere hanigng in the air, but she decided not to pay that much attention to it and kept smiling.

Not getting an answer on her previously asked question, she started making a little conversation. Jessica would say what she wanted to say when they were alone.

“Taeyeon just came back from her vacation Jess and she came over to catch up a bit, right Taengoo.” She ruffled Taeyeon’s hair as she said that.

“aahh yeah..” Taeyeon’s reply came.

 


She stood up, not wanting to interfere their time together. Plus she didn’t like it one bit.

Though Tiffany was seating next to her, the older woman couldn’t stand being in both of their pressences. It was just to much.

Why you may ask? Out of Jealousy.

“I’m going to leave, Tiff.” Already making her way towards the door.

“Okay Taeng, I will talk to you soon okay.”

See, she wanted me gone as much as I wanted to go right now. Everything for her girlfriend huh…
Damn how I wish I was in her spot.

“Bye Tiff, Bye Jessica.”



I felt bad for Taeyeon that she had to leave, but I couldn’t ask her to stay when Jessie clearly wanted to talk to me alone. Though I was really curious about what Taeyeon had wanted to say to me.

Her missing me was a given. We never were a week without each other. But what had that to do with what she wanted to tell me?

I just had to wait and see. Right now there were more important matters at hand. My girlfriend next to me who seemed to desperately wanted to talkt o me.

I turned to her and scooted a bit closer. Leaning in to give her a little peck on her cheeks, she let me. But I felt that she didn’t really like it..

“What did you want to talk about Jess?” Hoping she would speak freely now that Taeyeon was gone.
She seemed to have to think for a bit, so I just stayed silent. Knowing she would eventually tell what was on her mind.



This was the moment. I felt serveral emotions at this point.

Scared, but determined.

Afraid of her reaction not only towards the break-up, but also towards my love for Krystal.

I didn’t look at her, with my head hanging low. What I was about to say, would break her heart. And breaking her heart would mean the breaking of my heart. But I had to do it. For this was the only way to make my heart really complete.

“Tiff, I have to tell you something.” And I already broke down.

“I-I don’t know how to say this.. I’m so so sorry Tiff.”

“What is wrong Jessie? You’re scaring me.”

“I didn’t meant for this to happen Tiff, I really didn’t. I could never purposefully hurt you, you know that. I love you very much baby, but..”

I choked, letting out a silent cry. How could I hurt her like this.

A soothing hand made it’s way up to my back, pulling me in for a hug.

“Jess, just tell me. It’s okay. I know you wouldn’t hurt me on purpose.”

“I-I fell in love with… with..”

She just couldn’t say it. It was really hard. What would the girl think of her. She didn’t care for peoples opinions. But even though Krystal had taken over her heart, she still immensly cared for the eye-smiling girl. What she thought would matter to her.


“Krystal”



---
As promisedddd Hihi, though I'm 22 minutes too late O_o.
Let me know what you think ^^.
Is Taeng having some feels? hihi

Lots of lovee