So Sorry

Never Once

The moment she grabbed my head with both of her hands, while she was looking me right into my eyes, her gaze piercing through my soul, I froze.

 

She was really to close for me.

 

I couldn’t help but to look at her lips, but once I realized my slip my eyes went back up to meet hers.

 

She had been coming closer when she spoke to me. Telling me I was the most important person in my life.

The fluttering feeling and shivers returned, just like when she my back.

 

I couldn’t control myself, not when she was this close. It was just to hard for me. I had surpressed it for to long.

 

So I leaned forward just as I felt her pull back.

 

But she was to late and my lips captured hers.

 

There goes my selfcontrol. It was the best feeling ever.

 

Never Once had I felt this urge to kiss someone and Never Once had it felt this good.

 

Jessica started moving along with my lips and a serge of heat coursed through my body.

 

I wanted more and I wanted it know. I couldn’t think rationally, when I used my tongue to her lower lip, begging for enterance.

 

I was in ecstacy.

 

But ofcours this moment didn’t last long since Jessie pulled back when I tried to gain entrance.

She looked really shocked.

And that’s when I finally realized what I did.

How could I do this to her.

How could I kiss her when I knew she didn’t have any feelings for me. When I knew she was dating someone else.

 

In just a minute I went from sad, to happy, to devasted and angry.

My emotions were a mess and I didn’t know what to say to Jessie.

With my lips still tingling from the most amazing sensation I had ever felt I got up from the couch.

 

‘I-I, I’m so so-sorry Jessica.’ And that’s when I ran of into my room. Locking myself in and letting myself fall onto my bed.

 

Softy crying myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys!!!

I'll try to write some more tonight so I can upload again tomorrow :)

Tell me what you think and please let me know if you have any critical comments on my story! Cause that would really help me! ^^

Thanks to all my subscribers and everyone that is reading this storyyyyy

 

Lots of loveeeeeeeee

and vote EXO for EMA