Wreckingbal

Never Once

Grabbing her phone Jessica sprinted to her car.

“Oh god dammit, that little rascal, where the is she”
“Why would she be gone to at this hour.”
 “Oh no no no, I hope nothing happened.”

Jessica went from mad to worried. She really hadn’t got a clue as to where Krystal could be.

She dialed Krystals number when she was seated in her car, engine already on and ready to leave the second she knew where the girl was.


“Yeoboseyeo, Krystal imnida”
 

And Jessie’s heart almost jumped out of her chest. She hadn’t heard the girls voice for a while and it did weird things to her heart to listen to Krystals sweet voice.

Her mood sank however when the message continued.
 

“I’m not available at the moment, please try again or leave a message.”

“Dammit, dammit, Krystal where are you??! Come home please.” And with that she threw her phone on the passengerseat.

Okay Jessie think, where could she be?
 

She started the engine and drove off.

-------

I should have just stayed home like the last few days. Like this would make me feel better. Nothing can make me feel better right now. No one can put the thousand stranded pieces of my heart together, expect for Jessie.

I didn’t know where I was but I was despiratly trying to leave.

“Get out of my way.”I slurred to people blocking my way out. Or at least where I thought my way out was.

They didn’t really move an inch though and it felt like I was surrounded by a wall of humans.


I came in like a wreckingball


Pushing my way through the wall, almost stumbling and landing on my face. But I managed to grab someone, keeping me from falling.

“Mianhe”

Okay where was I supposed to go? Oh yeah exit

As I stumbled outside the fresh air made my head spin even more. I could already feel a headache coming up.

I didn’t even drink that much, but I haven’t been eating well the past few days and I never really drank.

That’s why the booze hit me like a truck. Crushed or stunned every little neuron in my brain.
And still I couldn't get Jessie out of my head.

Whoever is up there must really want to torture me..

And here I am stumbling in hopefully the right direction.
Just following my instinct, cause my brain was definitly not working like it was supposed to work.


Never Once had I felt the need to drink to solve my problems. And boy did I regret it.

 

 

------------

Just a little chappy as promised ^-^.
Will Krystal find her way home? Lemme know what you think is going to happen (a)

Lots of loveee

(and sorry if there is any really bad english in this.... :$)