Attention

Never Once

She could feel the jealousy starting to boil..

 

“What’s wrong Jess?” The girls said in worry.

“Tiff, I’m sorry but I don’t feel like meeting up with them, can we please go to another store or just go home”

“Are you two still fighting babe?”

“Well not really, but, ugh I don’t want to talk about it, can we please go. I’m really sorry but I just can’t…”

“It’s okay Jess, I just want to be in your company, whether that is at a restaurant or at home” She said while showing the girl next to her a bright smile.



Krystal and Sulli were enjoying their ice cream. Loving the taste of the cold substance melting on their tongues. Since they didn’t feel like eating a whole bucket each, they decided to share.

“Are you feeling a bit better Kry?” Sulli said while taking another bite of the strawberry flavoured goodness.

“Yeah a bit, for now at least. Thanks again Sull”

“No need to thank me, you know you’re my bestieee! What do you think of going to the movie tomorrow?”  She said, raising a spoon with a huge amount of ice cream to .

“That would be great, I realy don’t..


“Aaaaahhh brainfreezee” Sulli half shouted while making the cutest expression.


… have anything to do”She finished her sentence even though it was hard with how hard she was laughing. “You look so cute right know hahahaha”

Once she recovered her tragic state, that wasn’t painful at all..,  she sight dramatically “Well thanks for also supporting me when I am in sooo much pain Krys, thanks a lot”

Krystal couldn’t stop laughing “Hahahaha, awh I really missed you Sull.” She said while taking another spoon of ice cream

 

What the girls didn’t notice was a certain person standing outside the building. Looking at them and wondering, wondering why she was feeling anger towards her sisters best friend.
 



“hmm Tiff, slow down.” She couldn’t help but moan at the taste.

“Tiff baby, please, stop for a second.” She said when Tiffany  wasn’t stopping at all, continuing her strong movements.

Damn this really tastes good.


Baby, don’t you want to try one?” she tried to act cute hoping to gain her girlfriends attention.

They were playing super mario cart, but Jessica didn’t even put that much effort in her driving. She was just enjoying the cookies they had just baked.

Once they had arrived home they thought about what to do for a while, but then they became hungry. Hungry for something sweet, since they didn’t get the ice cream they were supposed to buy. That’s why baking cookies was the absolute perfect solution.

After that Tiff asked or more so told Jessie they were going to play mario cart. A game Jessica didn’t really like that much. But Tiffany sure did.

She was moving her joy stick like crazy, absorbt in the screen and moving along with the road. She was definitly a physical player to say the least. Bumping into  Jess quit a few times, but to focussed to even notice.

When she finished her round but didn’t end first place the girl sight cutely, leaning her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

“Oh so now you notice me.”

“Ofcours I notice you Jess, but you know you can’t interrupt me when I’m having a close race like this. Damn that was a tough fight. ing Bowser and his hugeass cart..” She said mockingly, while pouting cutely.

“Well you could have just paused it.” Jessica said trying to sound angry. She really didn’t care that much, she just wanted to see the girls reaction.

She regreted it though, cause she wasn’t expecting this reaction.

No I don’t regret! Damn it Jess. I love it when she does this…

Tiffany had her face nuzzled in Jessica’s neck. Her lips lightly touching the base of the girls neck and moving higher to her jaw. a little just under her chin.

Jessica let out a gasp. Even though her brain hadn’t made its mind up yet, her body sure did. And her body loved it when it was touched like this.

“Do you like this attention then Jessie?” Tiffany said innocently. “I missed the taste of your skin”

Jessica didn’t answer , though she slightly tilted her head to give Tiffany more acces.

The light kisses and were making a path on her neck slowly moving up to , where the path ended.

At first it was a slight peck, a peck of adoration, but Tiffany searched for more. She hadn’t seen her girl for over a week and had missed the contact so much.

While sporting here eye-smile she slowly nibbled at the other girls bottomlip, slightly scraping it with her teeth, before taking it between them and slowly tugging at it. Het eye-smile turning into a little smurk.

Jessica moaned when she felt a hot wet tongue enter, slowly the insides of before brushing it teasingly against her own tongue.

 

Damn she sure knows how to tease. Just like Krys. Ohnoo not again. Not the dream!


Shall we take this upstairs Jess?” or you rather stay on this couch? “she said with a real smirk now plastered on her face. Giving the girl a lustfull look, and a seductive wink.
 

 

 

I came home to a liveless place. Jessie was not home I noticed in a minute. She didn’t like the dark, so the girl would always leave lights on everywhere. Jessica always tried to create a cosy atmosphere, cause she was alone very often. Not the last few weeks though, because I was here.

Krystal had just returned from the restaurant. Sulli had asked her to come back with her to Sulli’s place, but Krystal wanted to go home. She didn’t want to go for that long, since she hadn’t mentioned were she was going to Jessica. She really didn’t want to worry her older sister. So she decided that it was best to go home.

It didn’t seem like Jessica was worrying though, cause the girl wasn’t here.

Were could she be?

 

She then found the letter on the kitchentable. At first she was jealous her sister went to Tiff, but she unconciously smiled when she read the rest of the letter.

“I missed you to Jess” She said in a wisper, breaking the silence.

Hmm I’ll better text her I’m home, so we can go out to eat soon. 

 

 

---

 

Hellohello dear readers,

 

What did you think of this chapter keke?
Will Krystal be interrupting something with her text ^-^?
And what did you think of Tiffany being a diehard Mario Cart player haha?

 

Lots of love and till next time ( this may take a while, I'm having a lot of deadlines this week -.-, Sorry in advance).

p.s. sorry for any spelling mistakes.. Didn't really proofread it. And I wrote tongues as tongs haha damn dutch... But I figured it was wrong just in time :P