Homebound

Never Once

It had been a peaceful night. With them holding onto each other dearly, they had slept like roses the whole night.

When the morning came, both girls were splayed all over the bed, the blanket piled up at the end of the bed. They had held each other warm during the night. The body heat was enough for the both of them. Legs were tangled and Jessica, being the smaller one of the two, had her face nuzzled in Krystal’s neck.


When her state of sleep was interrupted by the annoying beep she heard every morning, the girl et out a groan. She hated to get up early. Her face soon turned brighter as she smelled the nice fragrence that had reached her nose. It was Krystal.

The girl nuzzled a bit further into Krystal, slightly her nose against the skin, before she opened her eyes and looked at the sleeping beauty beside her.

How could this cuty sleep through the alarm. And she was always told she herslef was the heavy sleeper in this family..

“Krys?” Her arm, that was on Krystal’s back, as her whole arm was draped over the girls waist, started making circles. Rubbing the skin soothingly through the fabric of her pyjama. “Kryssie, you have to wake up..”

The younger slightly stirred as she parted her lips to let out a cute sigh. Jessica couldn’t help but giggle at the sight. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world at this moment.

She sat up to carefully shake the heavy sleeper. They really needed to get out of bed or they would sure be late.  Krystal needed to go to school.

That meant that they wouldn’t see eacht other a lot this day. Jessica worked till late, whereas Krystal had to start early  and had to get on the train even earlier. It was very unfortunate how their schedules clashed with one another. That’s why yesterday had been their last full day together. And now they had till Friday.

Jessica became sad in an instant. Why had she only confessed now. They wouldn’t even have that much time together.

Deep in thought she didn’t notice the awakening of the sleeping beauty.

“What’s wrong Jess?” She said instantly. Her voice sounded raspy as she sniffled.

Jessica saw her rubbing her temple. The girl looked really uhm...ty. “Krys..” she said in shock. “ugh I knew you were going to be sick. You shouldn’t go out without a jacket!”

“It’s okay Jess, I’m feeling fine.” But the older girl didn’t believe her. She looked really ill.

“Okay I’m calling school and work.” She said as she immediately got up to go downstairs to make some phonecalls.
Aside from the fact that she was really worried for Krystal, this was the perfect excuse for them to stay together one more full day.



She had looked really worried. I wondered what had been on her mind.

Yesterday had been amazing. Or at least the night had been amazing. I was so happy with what she had told me. Who would have thought that we would find our way to each other.

There were still worries though. We had so much things to discuss about this. It was really an unusual situation.

Seeing her looking so sad made me worry very much. My insecurities were easily brought up surface.

The moment I asked her what was wrong though,  I felt and heard what was wrong with me.
My voice almost gone, sounding like I was freaking grunting or something and a dull pain was shooting through my head that was probably caused by the stuffy nose.

I had definitely caught a cold. It didn’t go unnoticed by Jessica as she almost immediately rambled something and then sprinted through the door, making her way downstairs.

I let myself sink into the bed even further as I groaned. As I had closed my eyes and almost took another journey to dreamland, I immediately sat up straight, almost jumping out of bed. Remebering just exactly why Jessica had tried to wake me up. School…

The moment I jumped up though another shot of pain made its way throug my brain.

This was going to be a day of hell I thought, as I made my way to my closet. Before I could open it to get an outfit for today two warms arms wrapped around me, trappig me in a back hug that I completely let myself lean into. I really enjoyed the warmth.

“What are you doing out of bed Krystal?” Her voice turned stern, like a real mother.

“School, Jess.”I whispered, not wanting to use my voice to much.

She didn’t say anything, but I let out a squeal as she lifted me of the ground, wrapping her right arm that had been on my tummy under my legs, lifting me bridal style.

Dropping me down on the bed she laid next to me and immediately pulled me close to her.

“Jess, no time for games, I..” I coughed before continuing.” I really have to go to school.”

“Hmm” She sighed as her hold on me got tighter. “ Called school, called work, sleepy time.” She lazily said, clearly wanting to sleep as soon as possible again.
“Jess we can’t just skip school and work!” I tried to yell, but my voice cracked up. Damn the cold had done some severe damage.

“You’re sick Kryssie. Now stop talking, I’m staying home to take care of you!”

“But Jess..” I whined. I really didn’t want her to skip work for me.

“No, you don’t have a say in this Krystal. I love you and I’ll take care of you.” Both girls blushed at the statement.

Even though they had said it yesterday, it was very new for both girls. It was quite surreal how everything had gone from fighting to love so suddenly.

The heating of the cheeks was welcome though, as they both felt butterflies in the pit of their stomache. This what was love was supposed to feel like. They both knew that for sure.

“Thanks Jess” I scooted even closer to her, deciding to just go with it as it was clear Jessica wouldn’t change her mind. And I had to say, that I loved the idea of antoher full day with her. I looked her in the  eyes “ Love you to Jess.”



We were so close now. I could get used to this. Everytime she said I love you my heart fluttered.

“I really want to kiss you so badly right now Krystal.” Jessica whispered against her lips.

They were so close to almost touching. Just one move and their lips would be connected and it made Jessica frustated to say the least.

She let out a frustrated sigh, as the angel on her shoulder kept telling her to not make the move.

“You can’t Jessica, think of Tiffany!”

“Noooo, you should totally kiss her, come on, give us some action princess.”

“Can you both just shut up! What’s up with suddenly appearing today and keep bothering me?..”

“Hey it’s you brain miss, it’s not like we are here for our own fun or something.”

Jessica let out an audible groan, the frustrations building up with every second passing.

Krystal remained silent and unmoving, even though she also had to fight the urge to just lean in and take the other girls lips between hers. This had to be Jessie’s descision, since the girl didn’t want to cause another drama. She was tired of all of it.

Leaning a slight bit forward Jessica lightly touched Krystal’s upper lip with hers. But as soon as it happened, she pulled back.

Her forehead coming to rest on Krystals.

She let out a sigh. “I’m sorry Krys I really can’t do this, even though I want it so badly.”

An “It’s okay Jess.” was being whispered by the person in front of her.

“Gaaah, I really can’t stand this Krys. I’ll go to Tiffany as soon as possible.”Jessica said in the spur of the moment. The frustrations were building up and they were already so high that the pile would sure be falling down soon.

“Jess, don’t you think you should give it a little time..?”

“Don’t you want to be together Krystal?” I asked her in disbelief. The mood changing fast.

“No no Jess, ofcours I want to.” A light peck on my cheek instantly made my building anger dissapear. “But it’s really hard to break up with someone Jess. I know you care for her a lot and I don’t want you to jump into things. You should at least think of what you would say to her.”

She was such a smart girl.

“Thanks Krystal.” I said as I ruffled her hear.

“Hey, I won’t look pretty if you ruin my hair Jess.” She complained. I patted her head, making her hair go back to it’s usual state, or at least something like it. “all better now Kryssie and don’t worry, you are always pretty.”

“Didn’t know the famous Jung was such a cheesy person!”  she joked, I blushed.

“Hmm I thought you knew me so well Krys?”

“There are always new things to learn Jessie and I think I will like this side of you.” She said to me.

I didn’t even know I was such a cheesy person. I’ve never been like that with tiffany. Ofcours I had my moments sometimes, but never would I thought I would be like this. And the most shocking thing for me was how naturally it all was.

It made sense though. It was another confirmation that I was really madly in love Krystal.

She was the woman of my dreams. My little baby sis, but so much more then that. The bond we shared was immense and we knew almost everything about each other, as we always came to each other with our problems.

But like Krystal said, there was still so much more to learn. We had just entered a whole new phase in our lives and our bond had become different, to the better. When it came to love I acted like a complete fool in love, but I was glad she liked it.

It was all new, but I was ready to get on the ride with Kryssie.

 

--

Sooo,

It's a bit later then planned.. I'm so sorry, I've been really tired after being away for the weekend,
So I slept a lot!! Which results in me not writing for a whole week.

Thanks for patiently waiting everyone!! ^^

Lots of loveee