Uncomfortable

Never Once

How they ended up in the bedroom she didn’t know. Her mind was hazy and she couldn’t think properly. But here she was lying on her girlfriends bed, with said person on top of her.

They have been there before. Quite a lot actually and they were really comfortable around each other, but tonight was different.

Something in the back of Jessica’s mind wasn’t comfortable at this moment, it screamed for her to stop this. To go back to playing Mario Cart. Oh how she wished she never interrupted Tiffany in her game.

Her brain was in conlfict with itself.  Her body loved the touches Tiffany gave her. The soft with those delicate fingers on her sides, slowly touching her abs and making their way higher and higher. Those soft lips and on her neck. And the slow grinding on the girls lower region.

Her brain slowly caught up with her body though. Why was she being like this..

“T-tiff, stop for a second p-please.”

Tiffany looked at her with questioning eyes. “What’s wrong babe” she said slightly panting.

“I-I….” The girl looked down, not wanting to look her girlfriend in the eyes while saying “ I don’t know why but I am not.. I am not really feeling  comfortable with doing this right know”

“Why Jess? Is it beacause we haven’t seen eacht other for a while? Are you nervous?”

“I really don’t know Tiff. I love it when we do this, but my mind is not on the same page as my body.. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin our day, but I just..”

“It’s okay Jess, we should only do this if we both want it. And it doesn’t ruin my day, it was great to be with you again after such a long time.”she looked the girl in her eyes “I love you.”

“Thanks for understanding Tiff, love you to” She said softly, giving the girl a little peck, not wanting to start a heavy make out session again.

She really didn’t understand why Tiff was so understanding. She seemd to understand Jessica better than Jessica herself.

“It okay babe, even though you completely leave me hanging here. I’m sooooooo aroused” She said while playfully sticking her tounge out *merong*.

This lifted the mood a lot and Jessica let out a cute giggle, before she evelopped Tiffany into a tight hug.
 
“Thanks babe, I really...” She said, but got interrupted with the ringing of her cellphone

 

Who could be texting me?

 

Upon reading the message she instantly smiled. It was a really sweet message asking her to come home soon and that se was also being missed. Her heart fluttered.

Tiffany hugged the happy girls back. “Who texted you Jess?” She asked curiously, just seeing her girlfriend smile from ear to ear.

“Oh Krystal texted me, saying she was home and if I came home soon to eat. I promised her I would cook for her tonight.”

“Awh you never cook for me, do you even know how to cook? You always tell me you’re really bad at it…”

“I can’t cook, I really can’t, but Krystal can so she can help me.” She said feeling proud of her little sister.

“Does that mean you’ve got to go home now though?”

“Yeah I promised her to be home for dinner, but I will see you tomorrow, right?” She asked just to make sure they were indeed going to do something.

“Yeps,  can’t wait” She giggled ”I’ll let you out of the house.”


I received a text back telling me that she would be here any moment. She had said she would cook for me, like that would ever happen. It was sweet of her though. So I decided to already start with preperations.

Checking what we had in store, I only found some spaghetti, tomatoes and minced meat. Well that would have to do. I myself wasn’t terrible at creating a nice dish, so I knew enough to make something nice out of these few ingrediënts.

I started to chop the tomatoes when I heard the front door open and close. Finally she was home. Back to me after spending the day with her girlfriend…

Damn you jealous mind.

 


As I closed the door and walked into the livingroom I didn’t spot Kryssie. She was home right?

“In the kitchen Jess” The girl yelled.

I stopped, standing at the opening into the kitchen, watching her work on our dinner I supposed. She was chopping the tomatoes so delicate it almost seemed like an art. She was really in her zone while cooking. One of the things I admired about her. The passion she had for some things, was really great.

“Well this is something different then take out every day. Why don’t you cook more often?” I asked her cheekily.

“Time Jessie, I have school you know.” Continuing the chopping.

“I know, sweetie”

That one word made Krystal blush as red as the tomatoes she was chopping. And Jessica saw it. It was quite hard to mis actually.

“Sorry” She said, not wanting to tease the girl. It just slipped from like it was the most natural thing in the world. “ I thought I said I would cook though” She changed the subject.

“I know I just guessed by you cooking, you meant you helping me cook, since you can’t even frie an egg on your own.” Krystal was glad Jessica didn’t about the blush.


Can she read my mind or something?!


“Damn right you are Krystal haha, stop getting into my brain. I’d  like to keep my thoughts to myself”I said jokingly.

“Afraid I will know something I’m not supposed to know.”Krystal replied teasingly.

“You know everything about me Krystal, so no I’m not afraid.”

“Okay let me see then” She said while turning her head to look Jessica in the eyes. Dark eyes piercing into the other ones. It was an intense stare to say the least. Jessica know the girl was joking, but that stare.. Like she was really looking right into her soul. And the girl couldn’t help but starting to feel a little hot, so she broke the eye contact, while coughing to break the silence.

"...."


“Sooo, what did you see?”

“You, Jessica Jung, are one erted girl.” She said while laughing.

“Aish you little..”  Stepping closer to her I playfully tried to intimidate her by acting like I would hit her. I would never do that though.

Krystal couldn’t really control her laughter as she was almost falling down, grabbing her stomach. Well she sure thought she was funny… I loved to see her laugh though so I didn’t mind. It brought a smile to my own face as well and I couldn’t contain a few giggles seeing her catching her breath.

“So shall we start cooking or you want to know more about my ertedness” I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

“Nonono”she covered her ears with both of her hands “I definitly don’t want to know, what you did with Tiffany just now.”

And bam, the good mood we were in went flying through the roof. She had said it as if she was joking, but I could hear it. I could her the jealousy she felt towards Tiff.

 


“I didn’t do anything with her Krys.” My voice turning soft. I could never if it meant I would hurt you. And that’s when I realized just why I couldn’t go through with it today with Tiff. It wasn’t because of me being afraid since it had been a long time. I was because of Krystal and how I could never do that to her. If kissing had made her mad like that, how would she feel when…

The realization of my own thoughts became to much. I didn’t want to be intimate with my girlfriend, because of my sister. Now what did that mean. What was wrong with me.

“L-let’s just start cooking okay?”

 

----

Hi lovely readers,

 

Sorry for posting this so late. I really didn't have a lot of time and I was tiredd~
But here it is now :P. I hope you enjoyed it.
Jessica is slowly comming to senses with her feelings hehe!

Till next time and mplease bare with my laziness in updating..