Neglected

Never Once

It was a really bad idea to go with her. Tiff and Jess had already decided to go see the new horror movie that was just released.

Tiffany acted like she didn’t care at all that I was there. Flashing me one of her trademark eye-smiles whenever I would look at her. I could notice her staring at me quite a few times though. And this staring wasn’t  a nice, oh you look good, stare. My conclusion? She wished I wasn’t there and so did I.

She didn’t want Jessica to know that though, or at least that’s what I thought.

The girl had used the same freakingly cute aegyo trick she had used with me on Tiff, so the girl couldn’t say no. We were probably the only two persons in this whole world that loved her aegyo.

She was disgustingly sweet, when she used it. And if I wasn’t so madly in love with Jess, I probably would slap the crap out of her if she had used it on me.

But now here we were, waiting for the movie to start.

We had bought ourselves some popcorn and Jessie had a large drink.

The atmosphere between the three of us was really akward. At least it felt like that for me and probably for Tiff. Jessie didn’t seem to notice though. She really seemed to enjoy herself.

When the lights were dimped at the intro of the film started I could already feel myself getting afraid.

Why would they choose a horror. Why not choose a nice romantic comedy. But nooo. Why do you think horror pretty much makes the word horrable. I hated these movies.

Ugh what I would do for Jessie.

The tension was building. I was sure it would lead up to one horrifying scene. I also was sure that no matter how much I anticipated on it, it would scare the out of me nontheless. So I sunk down in my seat.

The moment it happened, I knew I had been right when I let out a little yell, grabbing on Jessica’s arm that was left of me. I could see Tiffany do the same.

Both Jessie’s hands were now taken, the drink and the popcorn resting on her lap. The smile was evident on the girls face. Yeps she was enjoying this.

Since I was scared to death I made sure to not let her arm go. Getting a good hold in a while. Once in a while grabbing a little harder when I got shocked again.

I probably left a visibly red mark on her underarm, but she didn’t seem to mind.

When I looked at her face I saw it srunching in pain a bit when I once again got shocked by a loud bang on screen. Why didn’t she say it hurted?

I quickly let go of her arm, not wanting to hurt her. As I was about to apoligize, when she grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring nod.

As she began to softly the inside of my hand I could feel my face getting flushed. Her were so soft, you almost I almost didn’t feel it. Almost.

Tiffany was also still holding her. They didn’t hold hands though.

When she wanted to get some popcorn, she used her left hand. I repeat, she used her left hand. Holding onto mine.

She also took a zip of her drink. Not getting the straw in the first try.

I looked at her in awe. It was so cute, yet so y how she eventually put the straw in and took a long zip. Oh how I wish I was that straw..


I could feel her staring at me.

“You also want some, Krys.”I wispered as I leaned towards her left ear.

She looked at me flustered. “N-no thanks.”

Cute shy Kryssie

 


“Can I have some Jess” I heard the girl on the very left say with a cute voice.

Ughh, stupid aegyo

“Hmm, sure Tiff, keep it, it’s almost empty.”  Giving my cup to my girlfriend.

I could feel the tension between Krystal and Tiffany. Both weren’t really happy with the situation.

When I  had called Fany she really didn’t understand. We were fighting one moment, didn’t want to see each other in the next moment, and now I wanted to go on a date with her together with my sister.

I really couldn’t explain these moodchanges between us to her, since she could definitely not know that. But once I told her why I wanted her with me on this perticulair Sunday and used some terrible aegyo once again, she just couldn’t reject.

Flashing her a small smile while she zipped on my drink I returned my eyes to the screen.


Once again yelping in terror, I looked away from the screen, shrinking further into my seat I covered my eyes, with the hands that wasn’t occupied with Jessie’s hand.

That’s when I felt a hand pulling it away.

“Is it that bad?” She spoke

“It’s terrifying…”

“Hmm I should have known this would be to much for you. Sorry Kry. “

Why did she have to be so sweet!!

“It’s okay Jess. Were already halfway right?”

“Yeah, stay strong baby.” She gave me a cheeky wink and squeezed my hands, not letting them go. Once again soothingly my palms.

I could definitely make it through the movie like this.

 


The movie was a disaster. Why did I even think of going to a horror movie. I don’t even like those.

It would have been a perfect excuse to cuddle up to Jessica though. If not for the fact that we had another companion with us. And may she be damned.

Jessica was paying more attention to her then to the movie and she payed even less attention to me.

I really felt like the third wheel on this date.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this right? Being the third wheel usually meant your friends who were madly in love with each other, left you out of their own little world.

Well that was exactly how this felt.



Once the movie was done we all walked outside to see that the sky had turned grey. Dark clouds were making its way to us, coming closer and closer by the second.

“Well it doesn’t seem like the right time to buy ice cream.”  My Ice Princess said.

My

“Do you want to come over to my place Jess? We can make hot chocolate!”

The girl hoped Jessica would agree, so they at least got to have a little alone time.  The ignorance during the movie really bugged the girl and she wanted some attention from her girlfriend.

“Do you want to Krystal?”

Seriously??

Tiffany stared at Jessica for a while, making sure to check if she was being serious with her. Couldn’t the girl go an hour without her sister. What was with the sudden change. Yesterday she didn’t want to see her and now she even asked her to come back to my place together.

Moving her eyes over to Krystal she spotted the girl blushing. Why did she blush?
God if she just wasn’t here.

It is not that I didn’t like Krystal, but I really wanted to go alone with Jess.



She asks me to go back to Tiffany with her? Why?

When Jessica had asked the girl to tag along today, she thought she would have felt like the third wheel. Them being all Lovey Dovey, while she would have been sulking in her seat.

It turned out to be the quite opposite though. Krystal knew Jessica was giving her more attention then to Tiffany. She loved it really, but she didn’t understood why.


Tiffany was glaring at her, she could feel it. And she understood. She understood completely how the girl must feel right now. It was the same way she would feel if her expectations of this “date” had come true.

She looked at Tiffany, expecting to look her right into the eyes. But the girls eyes were pointed at something else.

Looking down their locked hands came into view. Jessie had grabbed them when she asked me to come along to Tiffany’s place.

I let them go, blushing even harder then I already was.

“Uhm, you should just go on your own Jess” I really didn’t want to make Tiffany angry and she seemed a bit pissed off that Jessie asked me to come along once again.
“But Krys I want to spent time with you today, I don’t want you sitting alone at home..”

“It’s okay Jess, I can manage a few hours.” I said while smling brightly. I didn’t want her to think I would rather go with her, stay in her presence for a little longer.

“Okay, but I’ll be back for dinner okay. And we’ll have that together, right?”

“Sure Jess, pinkypromise.” I said as I jokingly held out my pink.

Jessica looked at me seriously. Hooking my pinky with hers, she lightly pecked mine.
A tingle shoot from the top of my pink through my whole body. God

“Okay, I’ll see you tonight then.”

 

 

---
Hello Everyone of you lovely readers :D,

I wish everyone a happy new year ( Late... I know..)
I reached a hundred unique subs yesterday and I'm sooo happy. Thank you all for supporting and loving :)

Lots of loveee and till next time :D