Struggles

Never Once

It was really hard for me. I tried my hardest to act normal around Jessie. Tried to at least make it look like I was slowly getting over her or at least make it look like I was okay being around her.

I couldn't say I wasn’t okay with being around her. I loved it.

But it was just the way I acted around her that made me and probalby also her feel uncomfortable, since I wasn't supposed to act like that towards my sister.

I sometimes caught myself staring at her beauty. I would be in my own little world.

I forced myself to not let that happen, but it was quit hard for me to not be awstruck with her beauty.

Making her uncomfortable however was the last thing I wanted to do, so I tried to hold it in as much as possible.

We were slowly seeing each other a little more. I didn’t try to avoid her anymore, but I would not seek any contact either. Jessie however seemed to be craving for contact. It was even worse than before all of this happened.

What had gotten into her?

 

It wasn’t that I didn’t like it but I constantly had to say to myself that I shouldn’t act on my feelings.

Whenever she would be affectionate with me, I could feel my cheeks turn bright red.

I would just go to my room after such moments to get myself together.

I know she was just trying to be how we used to be. But it was quit hard for me. And sometimes it just got to much. That’s when I would lock myself in my room and just sat down on my bed. Sometimes crying, sometimes just staring, unfocused on anything.

Today was one of those days, when it all became to much.



Jessie and I were both free since it was a Saterday.  And we both hadn’t planned anything.

No we are not lazy!

But that meant we had the whole day to ourselves, just the two of us.

I woke up to the nice smell of bacon and eggs, which was rare. Jessica never cooked and if she did it would something simple like ramyun. 
Not because she didn't want to, but because she really couldn't cook.


I decided to shower before I headed downstairs. Entering the kitchen I saw Jessie working on breakfeast in full concentration.

Duguen duguen. She looked beautiful.

“Goodmorning Jess, why are you cooking?”

She jumped when she heard my voice.

“ahhh dammit Krys, I wanted to surprise you with breakfeast in bed” she said as she sported a cute little pout.

 

When did she become so cute? I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.


“Oh sorry Jess, I didn’t know it just smelled lovely when I woke up, so I thought I’d get down here.”

“It’s okay, we’ll just eat it on the couch, just let me finish this.”

I watched her while she finished cooking, suprised she didn't let anything burn, and we both went to sit on the couch.

She the tv and picked Spongebob to watch. Who said I was the baby girl?

"How did you manage to cook this Jess, You're terrible at cooking." I said, my mouth stuffed with the delicious goods she made. That thought alone, that I was eaten something she had made, made me like it even more. And It really did taste nice. Not like the kimbap she had made the last time she cooked.

That sure was a disaster.

"Ohm well I watched tutorials on youtube, since I wanted to suprise you."

Stopping my fork midway i looked at her in disbelieve.

"You did that especially for me?" That was so sweet of her.

"Yeah, hehe, now continue eating silly."


When I started eating again an unexpected warmth made its way up to my face. Damn you blushing cheeks. Jessie had snuggled into my right side. And she draped one arm over my stomach. It felt really nice. Really really nice. But she shouldn’t… I just… ugh.. eotteoke.


“J-jess shouldn’t you e-eat?”

“Sorry Krys, I just missed you so much” She singsang.

“You saw me yesterday..”

“I know but it was to short, I needz me my huggies you know.”


Miss clingy wouldn’t let me go. I was sure of that. Why was she being this way? First making me breakfeast, than this..

That’s when I felt her nuzzle her nose into my neck.

“You smell nice Kryssie” She said as she sniffed my hair.

O my god I can’t take this. Her lips were really close to my neck and I could feel her breath. If she would just get a little bit closer..

“I-I need to go to the bathroom” I said as I stood up from the couch.

I didn’t go to the bathroom though, I went straigt to my room.

Gaaaahhh

I was literally screaming inside of my head. Why do her actions affect me so much. And why does she even do those things??..

I had to get out of here for a moment, cause my thoughts were driving me insane.


“Jessie I have to do some things, be back tonight, see ya later” I rushed past her and out of the door, going to the only person I had that I could get some comfort.

 

 

----

Hi peopleee :D,

This isn't one of my longest chapters, but I already started writing on chapter 19 and they are becoming a bit longer with every chapter i write ^^.
Guess my writing gets a little better (I hope at least :P) and I pay more attention to details in surroundings and stuff hehe.

Who would Krystal be going to? It's pretty obvious right?

I'll update again tomorrow, deal? haha.


Oh and for those of you who haven't checked it out yet, I'm thinking of starting a new fanfiction called the Abduction Of the Goddess. It's a Taeny story based on the myth of Kore and Haides. ^^

By lovely readers!!