Caught

Never Once

Krystal woke up with a dry feeling in , so she decided to grab a drink from the refrigarator.

However when she walked into the livingroom she was met with a Jeti make-out sesion.

Her little heart broke once again. This sight would be printed in her mind forever. Why would she do this to me?
Krystal could feel anger beginning to rise, as she couldn't deal with this.

How could Jessie be kissing Tiffany under this roof, when she knows I'm home, and when she knows how I feel for her?

It was just to much for the girl to take.

“Jessica why would you do that, when you know I’m home?! Are you trying to rub it in my face?” The girl shouted in anger, not even thinking of what she was saying.

 Never Once had she been this mad at her sister as she ran back to her room, once again locking herself from the rest of the world.

 

 Jessica was once again silently staring. That was completely not her intention.

She just needed comfort and the girl next to her was her girlfriend she hadn’t seen for quite a few days.

She couldn’t resist the kiss when Tiffany leaned in. So she didn’t.
 

She never meant for Krystal to see them like this.

 She thought she was sleeping in her room, since it was pretty late and she hadn’t heard anything from the girl.

And know she was so mad at herself. How could she do this to Krystal. She could imagine how the girl must have felt whens she saw them.

Hell she would have the exact same reaction if she saw Krystal kissing someone else..
 

Wait what did I think..?
 

Tiffany snapped her out of her thought. “Jessie, what was that about? She’s acting like she never saw us kissing..?”
 

, , what do I say..


“Uhm it’s complicated Tiff.”

“ She’s just afraid of losing me. And that’s what the fight was about.”

Awh, but Jessie, she could never lose you to me. You care to much about her.”
 

And that was something Jessica knew. She cared so much for her sister that she would do anything for her. The girl could never lose Jessie, even if she wanted to.


“I know Tiff, I know.”
 

But Krystal doesn’t. Or at least doesn’t want to believe it. I won’t lose her.  I am going to make sure that doesn’t happen.

And Never Once had she been this determined.
 

---

So since I update really short chapters (sorry for that) I decided to upload another chapter.
I feel really pressured to satisfy you allll :$.
I've never really written for people to read it, so please please tell me if something is not good or anything.
I hope you all enjoy the story and once again sorry for the short chapters.

Lots of loveee