What's best for you

Never Once

The moment I took off I started to run towards her house. Luckily for me she didn’t live that far, and it was even easier to reach by foot.

Even though it was pretty cold, when I finally arrived I was sweating like crazy. I took a moment to catch my breath before I knocked on the door, that almost immediately opened.

A super awake Sulli was revealed.

“Is it okay for me to come in?” I spoke up. It was already very late, so maybe she wanted to go to bed already..

“Ofcours silly.” She said as she almost dragged me inside. Where did this girl get this much energy from.

“What is going on Krys, are you having a fight with Jessie?”

She asked me straight to the point. No beating aroung the bush. Like she already knew what was going on and why I came.

I looked down to my lap, before uttering the words, “She kissed me”. It was barely a whisper.

A little squeal made it’s way into my ears. I barely felt the couch dip, when she was already embracing my, while bouncing like she had been doing drugs before I came in.

“Then what is the problem silly. Awesomeee.”

“Afterwards she t-told me it was a mistake…”

It was silent for a moment, since Sulli probably needed some time to let it sink in. Her mood dropped.

“Oh Krys.. what did she say..?”

“I didn’t let her finish, she.. she said it was a mistake and that she shouldn’t have done it. What else is there to say though. It’s clear she doesn’t want anything from me..” I was an emotional mess.

“Why did she do it then?”

“I really don’t know.. Like I said, I didn’t let her finish. I just had to get out.”

“Maybe she has a good reason for it Krys.” She trailed of at the end of her sentence though.

Before I could reply there was a knock at the door.

“Are you expecting someone..?” Who would to pay a visit this late..

“Hmm no not really. Let me check.”

I hoped it was not Jessica, she would sure be going around to find me, but I hoped she wouldn’t come here.

When saw Sulli’s mouth moving, silently pronouncing the word that was the name of the person I did not want to see, I pleaded her with my eyes.

Pleaded her to not open the door.

“I can’t let her stand there Krys.” She whispered.

And so my begging was ignored and the door opened.




As I heard the door rattle I got even more nervous then I already was, but I was also very determined.

Determined that I would get Kryssie to come home with me and to explain everything. Why would she even think I would randomly kiss her..

Sulli was revealed as the door was opened and I immediately spoke “Is Krys here?”

“Well hello to you to Jessica.”

I still didn’t like Sulli that much. It was pure out of jealousy though. She was close to Krystal and instead of staying with me to talk about it Krystal ofcours went back crawling into Sulli’s arms.

“Hi.. Is she here, Sulli?” Urging her on with my voice.

I saw her looking back into the livingroom, her facial expression turned questioning. She was definetely communicating with Krystal. It was so obvious.

She turned back to me “Yes she is..”

I was already stepping forward trying to enter the house, but miss bodyguard stopped me. Pushing me back lightly as she looked at me apoligatic.

“Krystal really doesn’t want to talk to you now Jessica....”

“But Sulli, I need to explain. I need to explain why I..” I cut off my sentence, not wanting to finish it. I wasn’t sure if Sulli knew about it and I would rather want her not to know.

“I know..” So Krystal had told her.. I didn’t really know how I felt about that.

“Then can you please just let me in Sulli?” I pleaded.

“I’m really sorry Jessica, but I can’t. Krystal came here to get away from you for a while, so I can’t let you in. Sorry..”

A part of me was really angry at the girl in front of me. How dare she stop me from seeing and talking to my own sister. Another part of me though could think rationally and knew that she was just being a good friend.

I let my head down in defeat.  “Okay..” I sighed. I really screwed up this time. “Sulli?”

“Yes Jessica?”

‘Can you just please give this to her?” I said as I gave her Krystals jacket.”She left without it and it’s really cold..”

A small smile was seen on the younger girls face. “Ofcours.”

I turned around to walk away. Before I could take the first step though, she stopped me.

Leaning closer to me she wispered “I’ll make sure she gets home soon, don’t worry.” And she pulled back fast, before closing the door.

Maybe she wasn’t so bad at all.

As I got into my car, to speed of back home, the only thing I could think of, was how I hoped she was right.

 


As I closed the door I heard soft sniffles coming from the couch.

Krystal was crying.

“Krys, hey baby, it’s okay.” I her back. “It’s going to be okay.”

“I-I just love her so m-much Sulli.” Her hands tried to wipe away the tears, but they kept flowing.

“I know Kry. Don’t cry.”

“Why would she get my hopes up, why would she kiss me and then.. and then..” she could not finish her sentence as she broke down even more.

I enveloped her in a hug, hoping to calm her down. As the sobs subsided and she finally began to properly breath again I took her face in my hands.

“Krys I know it is hard, but you don’t know why she did it. I don’t know Jessica as well as you, but even I can see that she deeply cares for you. She wouldn’t want to see you get hurt.”

“You know I want what’s best for you right Krys?”

She  nodded.

“I really think you should let her explain.” She patted my knee lightly as her head nodded at the door. “You should go and talk to her.”





I was just sitting on the couch, not really doing much, waiting for Krystal to come back.

It felt like I was sitting here for over an hour. Would she even come back tonight?

What if she doesn’t want to speak to me again…

Stop it Jess, ofcours she will come back.

I didn’t want myself to think like this, but I was really worried.

The doorbell was soon to be heard though and when it did my heart took a little rollercoasterride.

I stood up immediately, ofcours. Opened the door, to see Krystal all snuggled up in her jacket, but not daring to look up. Such a cutie she was.

She probably wouldn’t want me to hug her now. She was either really angry or just really hurt and I didn’t think she would appreciate such a contact right now.

“Come in Krys.” I stepped aside, so she could come in.

“We really need to talk.. Come sit okay?” I hoped she would want to.

Saying nothing she sat down. Grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen, I made my way to the livingroom and plopped down next to her.

I didn’t really know how to start this conversation. I had a lot of explaining to do, but I couldn’t really find the right words to start it off.

“You kissed me Jess..”

I nodded.

“And then you told me it was a mistake..”


---

Hiii,

this is more of a filler chapter before the talk hihi. Sorry if it's short. the next chapter will be longer I promise!
Tried to update as fast as possible, but school has started again, so I'm a bit more busy then usual..
Anywaysss, hope you enjoyed it haha.
What will the talk be like hihi  ^^?

Lots of loveee