Awkward

Never Once

Jessica was stunned to say the least.

The moment she felt the girls lips on hers her mind went blank.

It was like she was in some sort of trance the younger girl had seemed to get her in by the touch of her lips.

She moved her lips against Krystal’s. Sealed lips met each other in a calm and gentle rythem.

However when the younger girl tried to deepen the kiss, to get an even better taste of the older girls lips. That’s when Jessica’s mind started working again.

What the heck was she doing?

 

She pulled back abruptly, ending the kiss.

She was staring blankly into the space that was their livingroom. She was once again at lost for words.

When Krystal stood up and ran she still sat there. Not even moving. Just deep in thought.

 

One hand was making its way up to her lips. Soflty touching the tingling flesh.

 

Why did I let her kiss me? Why didn’t I pull away the second she made her move?..

But wait I was the one who leaned in first. B-but I pulled away. Yes it wasn’t my intention to move that close to her. We used to be that close when we were younger.

It is not weird that I just wanted to have her close.

 

What was weird though was that the older girls lips were still tingling from the sensation. Also there was the fact that the girl hadn’t hated the kiss. She had enjoyed it evenso. And that scared the girl.

Was it just the heat of the moment?

She had completely lost her abillity to think when the younger girl had claimed her lips.

Never Once had that happened before.

 

“Hello.. Damn! Pick up the phone yeah? Hellooo.”

Jessica jumped up from the couch when she heard her phone ring.

 

“Y-yeoboseyeo”

“Hey babe, how are you doing?” Spoke the bubbly girl on the other end of the line.

“Fine Fany, and you? Why are you calling?”

“Aah Jessie, I always call you at this time! I’m done with work so if you have the time, would you like to have dinner together at that new restaurant?”

“Uh yeah babe, sure. Can you pick me up though? My car is still at the garage.”

“Ofcours, see ya soon, love you Jessie.”

 

“ye-yeaah, love you to Fany.”

 

And Never Once had a phonecall with her girlfriend been this akward.

---------------------------------

 

 

Hi guysss,

Sorry I'm so late. I didn't really have that much inspiration and I was sooo tired last night.

But here it is ^^.

Tell me what you think pleaseeee :D.

And thanks to alt he new subbies. Love y'all ;)

 

And with the wise words of EXO:

 

XOXO