Passionate

Never Once

As I watch her so peacefully, my heart began to beat louder.

Once I had admitted to myself that I loved her, that I was more in love with my sister then I would have ever thought, it became really hard to control myself.

We had been so affecionate with each other lately. Her teasing me, me teasing her.

That was what made it so hard..

And now that I looked at her beautiful face, her soft skin and mostly her slightly parted, oh so kissable, lips, the urge to kiss her became almost unbearable.


She is asleep Jessica, you can’tkiss her.. the angel on my right shoulder.


She is asleep Jessica, she won’t even notice if you just give her a light peck.. The little devil on my left shoulder said.


A light peck.. A light peck she would probably not notice. And it was normal to give your sister a little peck right?

The ice princess bit her lip lightly, before leaning in. Lips of the younger one coming closer and closer to being in touch with hers.

Krystal’s lips were as soft and puffy as a pillow.

She had planned on a short peck, but now that she felt those lips on hers she couldn’t retreat.

Her lips staying there for a while.


Pull away Jessica, pull away!!


With the last self-control she had at the back of her mind, reminding her this was supposed to be a “friendly” peck, she retreated.

What she found though when she had put some distance between her and Krystals face were two eyes, wide open…

Staring at her.

Staring at her lips.

And before she knew it, before she even had time to curse herself for her actions and to worry of what Krystal would think and do,  the younger one had leaned in. Once again connecting the two mouths.



 

She kissed me… Jessica kissed me..

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Why would she kiss me out of nowwhere, while I was "sleeping".

It felt like heaven though, so most of my thoughts left my head once her lips stayed still against mine. Way to long for it to be a friendly peck.

When she pulled back I wanted more. I wanted more of the lovely taste that her lips provided.

I couldn’t help myself as I leaned in, locking her upperlip between my lips.

Tilting my head a bit to the side I got more excess.

At first I was the only one moving, but soon I felt Jessica starting to kiss back and what a wonderful feeling it was.

Our hot mouths were so engaged in this kiss. Mine switching from her upperlip to her bottom lip, before slightly on her upperlip again.

A soft sigh, or was it a moan.., could be heard and it made my heart beat faster.

I draped my left arm over Jessica’s waist, pulling her closer to me. The more contact I had with her, the better.

Our kiss intensified. Lips smashing against each other.

It felt really desperate. And I was.. I was desperate to get this touch. Get more of it.

I pulled her even closer to me. My hand softly her back.

Craving to taste more then just her lips, I dared the next move.

My tongue softly her upper lip.

And what I didn’t expect was for her to give me excess that easily. Was she just as desperate?

My soft muscle made it’s way into easily, touching hers for the very first time.

A soft moan was heard again. I didn’t know from who it came though.

We were both passionatly making out now. I was in heaven. Almost running out of air, but not even caring. Everything for this to go on as long as possible.




I was surprised when krystal leaned in, connecting our lips again.
 

Shocked that she initueated a kiss, after I thought she was asleep, I didn’t move my lips at first. But I didn't pull back either.

She had got me under a spell, making me unable to pull back, even if I wanted to. Which I didn’t.

I was sure my heart would beat right through my chest, my face heating up as she started to move her lips against mine. A hot tingle shooting htrough my spine.

As my brain started to catch up with what was happening, I started to kiss back. Kiss her back with as much, if not even more, passion.

Letting myself fall into pleasure, all thoughts leaving my head. Only focussing on the soft lips that were owned by no other than my younger sister.
 

I couldn’t help but let out a few moans. She was a great kisser, that was one thing I was sure off.

It felt even better then with..
 

Tiffany..


 

She pulled back aburptly when her senses came back to her. Breathing heavily, gasping for the air she had lost during the make-out.

Her sensen had flown out of the roof, once she felt full lips moving. Kissing her back with passion. The soft tongue hers.

But they returned and she realized the mistake she had just made.

“I-I’m sorry Krystal this is not right..”
 



The moment she said that, my heart sank. To the depths at the bottom of the ocean.

Ofcours this wasn’t right, we were sisters for god sake. But the feelings I had for her were undeniable and she knew about them. Maybe not how strong they were, but how was I supposed to resist her, when she had so delicately given me that soft kiss.

She kissed me first..

The realization that she was the one who made the first move, or at least the first one to even search for such a contact, came to down on me.

Why did she do that? Why would she kiss me if she knew and felt like it was not right for us to do this..?

Ofcours the passionate kiss I had started was nothing like the innocent one she gave me, but she didn’t resist. Kissing me back with just as much vigor.

It all didn’t make sense..

“Jess, c-can you please just tell me why you kissed me in the first place then, if you think it’s not right..?”

I was really curious.. And I couldn’t take this agonizing silence, nor the insecurities I had. I should stop thinking so much about this. It was making my head go crazy.

“I’m so sorry Krystal.. I shouldn’t have..” the ice princess paused mid-sentence, taking a deep breath.

I didn’t let her finish her sentence though as I stood up and made my way to the door.

“Really cool of you Jess, to play with my feelings like that…” I said harshly.

Great way to lead me on, to get up my hopes, to make me taste and feel something that would nor could ever be mine.

“Krys wait, you don’t understand..” I heard her say.

But I was already out and didn’t bother to look back as I walked out through the front door.

Not willing to stay near her for a while.

Since she was in my room I had nowhere to go and calm down, so I entered the immense cold of the night.

Luckily my pyjama consisted of a jogging pants and a sweater in the winter. It was still cold though..

I should have put on a jacket..
 
But there was no way I was going back inside now. Jessie would sure be awaiting me..

So I went to the one and only person who I could talk to right now.




I tried to tell her..

Why did she have to go without even letting me explain. She totally misread this whole situation.

Getting up from the bed I followed her downstairs, but I was to late.

Before I even got down the stairs I heard the front door slamming shut, a cold breeze making its way inside. I shivered.

Spotting the coat stand and all it’s coats still intact I mentally scolded her.

How could you go out without a jacket in this weather..

Already feeling worried I grabbed her coat, opening the door and stepping outside, only to see that, ofcours, she was already gone.

I did have a feeling of where she was though, so once I had put my own jacket on and grabbed my carkeys, before shutting all the lights and locking the door, I made my way to my car.

Speeding of to the place I was sure she was.

Sulli

 

 

--

 

Hiiii,

 

Whooo it took me only 5 days to update ^^
I'm sorry if this is crap. I seriously can't write these intimate scenes xD
Why didn't you let Jess finish Krys..? humpff 

Let me now what you think. And hi new subbies, thanks for subscribing :D! 

 

Byebyeeee