Do you hate me?

Never Once

That’s when Jessie pulled me into a hug.

Krystal let herself fall into the hug, since there was a great change that this would be the last one she would receive.

So the girl pulled Jessica even closer to her. Enjoying the warmth and comfort, that once again set off all the waterworks.

 

She was shaking in the arms of her older sister. Trying so hard to pull herself together but to no avail.

It was just to hard for her, when her heart broke like that.

While she let out another cry there was a tingling sensation running up her spine.

It was Jessie trying to comfort the younger girl by her back. And somehow it did calm the girl a bit down.

After a few minutes of hugging the girl had no more tears to give and had stopped crying. She was just to tired.

 

She let loose of Jessica since she had let herself come to close already.

It was clear to her that Jessie didn’t feel the same way, since she had her beloved Tiffany.

What she was most afraid of however was not loosing Jessica to Tiffany, but loosing the girl in general.

 

How would Jessica react and act around her now that she had told her secret.

Would she be disgusted, just like Krystal, who was disgusted with herself.

She probably would be.. And just by that thought she started sniffling again.

She couldn’t bare living with the thought that her sister hated her, despised her even so. 

 

She didn’t really care what others thought about her. She couldn’t care less.

But it was Jessica that mattered to her. Had been there for her since she was young.

So yes ofcours it mattered to her, what the older girl thought about her.

Jessie hating her was the worst thing that could possibly happen to Krystal.

 

When she started sniffling again Jessica tried to pull her back into the hug. But Krystal wouldn’t let her.

With her head hanging low and in a really small voice the girl asked

 

‘Do you hate me right know?’

 

 And Never Once had she been this afraid for an answer.  

---------------------------------------

 

Hii peepz ;),

I'm still very suprised that there are people out there enjoying this story.

It warms my little K-Pop heart hihi.

Sorry i didn't update yesterday I fell asleep..

Please share your thoughts. If something is bothering you about the story I would really like to know, so I can adjust these things.

Once again thank you and loveya alll