Shocked

Never Once

When we were young, Krystal always came to me with her problems.

So I knew the best way to comfort her was giving her a hug. And I didn’t even hesitate when I pulled her in.

Silence fell upon us and all that was heard were the sobs that came from Krystal. As I began to her back for comfort, I could feel her shivering.

I didn’t know why but this made me kind of happy. To see what kind of effect I had on her.

 

It was weird I hadn’t noticed this before.

Or well, I think I actually did notice but just didn’t read anything into it. I was to blinded.

But thinking back I could think of some signs.

Like when she blushed when I woke her up in the morning. Which by the way didn’t happen very often, since Kryssie was one of those persons who didn’t have any problems with getting up and getting ready for school. When I, well you all know me I loves me some sleep.

But when I did wake her up she was always really shy. And it made sense know.

I noticed I was still the girls back and she had somewhat calmed down.

 

I wanted to pull her even closer, to let her know it was all going to be okay. It would be, right?

But suddenly she pulled away at once. Looking a bit mad. At me or at herself? I didn’t know.

I waited for her to say something, but I could see she was just as deep in thought as I had been the last few minutes.

 

I could clearly see the change in her face. She went from a bit angry to sad once again. What was going on in her head?

When she started sobbing again I tried to pull her closer to me, to once again envelop her in a hug that could calm down the girl.

But she didn’t let me. She pulled away and it kind of hurt me. She wasn’t usually like that.

 

I looked at her questioningly, when she asked me:

 

‘Do you hate me right know?’

 

And I felt my heart sink at the question. How could she even think that I would hate her.

I could never hate my baby sis. She was one of the most important persons in my life. It didn’t matter to me who she loved or how she was, she was my sis and I had always supported her 100 %.

 

I lifted her head with my left hand. My right hand softly her cheek.

‘Kryssie, why would you even think I would hate you? You know I could never do that right?’

She looked at me in disbelieve.

‘Bu-But it is sick’, she said once again hanging her head low.

‘Kryssie look at me!’. But the girl didn’t want to look her in the eyes. She barely held herself together.

 

But Jessica was serious. She wanted the girl next to her to know she didn’t hate her.

Yes, she was shocked and didn’t really know how she would cope with this new information, but she didn’t want to hate the girl nor did she want to screw their special bond.

She wasn’t planning on letting the fact that the girl loved her, ruin their relationship. Even though it would probably be weird at first.

She once again took a hold of Krystal’s face and let their eyes meet.

Their faces really close to each other as she spoke the words,

‘Krystal I could never hate you! You know you are one of the most important person in my life, so don’t you dare think that this will ruin just that.’

 

And after she said that she realized just how close she was to the girl.

While trying to get her point across she had looked the girl deep in the eyes. And had somehow ended up this close.

Her heart was going apenuts inside of her chest once the realization of the situation dawned on her and when she was about to pull away….

Never Once had she felt this shocked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys <3,

How are you all doing? :)
This chapter is a bit longer I think hehe.

I'm sorry for not uploading in a while but I've been busy with video editing.

https://www.facebook.com/Chumprod ^^

Thanks to everyone who is reading this story. It makes me haaappyyyyyy!!

Lemme know what you think of this story.

Till next time ;)