Now or Never

Never Once

The time they had together the next morning went flying by. Krystal had gotten a bit better over the night and it was decided they couldn’t miss another day. Especially Jessica needed to loads of catching up with her work.

The older girl had decided to just go to work early in the morning. She had a huge project running, so she could use the time. And Krystal would be gone anyways, so no reason for her to stay home.

As they made their way downstairs Jessica started preparing breakfast, while Krystal had to pack her books.

It was way to early for both of the girls and it could be seen.

“How late do you have to get on the train today, Krys?” It depended sometimes, cause of classes that changed. When a teacher got sick they could just skip that hour. She was normally done around 3 though.

“Same time as usual Jess. In half an hour.” She smiled a tired smile.

“Ah, let me take you to the station then. I’m going to work early, so I can just drop you off on my way to work.”

That definitely lit up the smile on Krystals face. She would usually walk, cause Jessica was usually still asleep at this time, what meant she had to leave even earlier. But if Jessica took her by car she would have some more time. Not only to prepare but also with Jess.

“Thanks Jess.” She did a cute little jump before she tackled Jessica in a bearhug, trapping her arms to her side and not releasing her for a good minute.

“Aish, it’s only a carride Krys, no need to get so excited.” Jessica laughed.

Krystal let go of Jessica and casually straightened her clothes. She let out an akward cough. “Sorry” she said as she fixed her imaginairy tie. “How unprofessional of me.”

She looked Jessica in the eyes seriously for a second before losing her resolve. Her eyes turning creasent, bursting out laughing, taking Jessie with her.

“You dork.” Jessica said as she tried to catch her breath.

“Are you okay, Jess, bwhahaha, you sound like you just ran mile, or had some really awesome uhmm ya know.” The girl once again cracked up at her own jokes. Why were they this hyper in the morning again?

“Oh my god, Kryssie, stop it!”

“Sorry Jess, I couldn’t help it, you’re so easy to mess with.”

“Here, eat you’re breakfast.” Jessica said as she put the plate in front of Krystal.

“You made this, Jess?” She feigned shock.

“Yes, Krys, I can bake an egg.. Eat it well.” A light peck was received by the younger girl, before she started eating the delicious breakfast. When had her sister learned this?

The younger mouth was stuffed with food, as she tried to swallow it, but the bite she had taken was to huge, making it hard for her to swallow.

“Aish, where are you manners Krys?” Jessica joked. It was a really cute sight, with Krystals cheeks so stuffed and a content smile on her face.

“Ith isj just sso dellisouss.” Not even able to pronounce the words right.

“Thanks dork, I’m going to get the car out of the garage, be right back.” 



Jessica skipped her way outside. She was so happy, making breakfast for Krystal was something she had done a few times, but it felt very special now. She was glad she was able to take care of her even if it was just providing breakfast. She planned to keep doing it in the future.

She could definitely imagine it. Her and Krys, living together, with Jess taking care of Krystal. She would love that. Just the thought of it made her grin like an idot.

A love-struck idiot.

She patted the hood of her car “Goodmorning you old ross.” She giggled at herself and her dorkiness. Man she was happy.

Driving her car out of the garage and closing the automatic door, she turned her car and drove it to the front of the house. When she wanted to make her way out of the car to get Krystal, she already saw the beauty making her way out of the house, closing the door and locking it safely.

Rolling down her window, Jessica draped her arm outside over the top of the window, while moving her head out of it. She stared at Krystal for a while, who could do nothing but blush and keep walking towards the car.

Then when the girl had almost made her way over the older one whistled. “Hey hottie, can I have your number?” She asked the girl who was now rooted in her spot.

And once again they both bursted out laughing.

“Jess, you are such a dork!”
“I know Krys.” She said while still laughing. “Now hop in, so I can take you to your train on time.” With a wink she gestured towards the door and opened it from the inside for Krystal to enter.

“Thanks Jess, you’re such a gentleman.”

“Oh so now I’m an oppa already?” Jessica said while sticking out her toungue.

“ Jess, put your toungue back in your mouth and drive will ya, I thought you wanted to get me there on time?”

“ B-but my toungue is pretty… You don’t want to see it?” The older girl pouted. She was in such a playful mood, she couldn’t even believe it herself. She loved this kind of interaction with Krystal so much.

“I rather feel it, then see it Jessie.”

Krystal smirked as she said it. She also loved to have these kind off talks with her sister. So playful, a little teasing, but all in good fun! This was one of the reasons she had fallen in love with her older sister. Just her being a dork and silly.

Before Jessica could react and make a smart remark to what had just been said, Krystal shushed her. “No smartass remarks missy, now drive!” She waited a for a bit, not receiving a reaction from Jessica. “Please Jess?”

The driver smiled “ Ofcours Krys.”

Starting her car, she took off. Both girls talking happily with eah other as they made their way to the station. It wasn’t that long by car, but thet used the time to talk about how their day was going to look like. They botyh weren’t happy going back to school and work, but it had to be done.
Krystal wasn’t going to have a long day, but Jessica had a long day ahead of her.

Parking her car closest to the entrance, they said their goodbye.

“ I won’t be home for dinner Krys. You will manage right? And if There is anything wrong just call me okay?”

“ Sure Jess, you know I always manage.” Krystal smiled. “I will leave some dinner for you.”

“Thanks Krys, good luck at school. Hwaiting.” She cutely cheered on the girl.

“ Byeeee.” Krystal yelled as she was closing the door. But she was stopped when she heard Jessica call her back. “ What’s wrong?”

“Am I not going to get a goodbyepeck..?” Aegyo, aegyo, aegyo.

Krystal giggled as she left a light peck on Jessica’s cheek, blushing at doing this in public. It would just appear normal for outsiders, but doing something that felt really intimate in public, with her sister to say the least, felt a bit special.  “Bye.” She said cutely as she skipped over to the entrance, waving one last time to the girl that dropped her off.



It was late in the evening when Jessica had finally finished work.

Having skipped one day had left her a load of work. She had never worked her off this hard, hoping to finish a bit earlier but to no avail.

Krystal would definitely be worrying about her.. But she wasn’t going home yet.


Normally she would go home directly, Krystal would make dinner for herself and Jessica would warm up the leftovers, but that would have to wait. There were more important things to do now.

Stepping into her car, she drove straight to her house. The house of none other then Tiffany Hwang.



It was when she pulled up onto the driveway, that she became nervous.

Finally sinking in what she was about to do.

When she had thought of it yesterday and this morning in the presence of Krystal, she really couldn’t wait to break up with her girlfriend.

Love did weird things to her brain.

It was the happiness that had clouded her mind. Seized by the desire to be with Krystal.



Now that she sat here alone in her car, the reality of the situation came to dawn on her.

She was about to break up with her girlfriend, yet she hadn’t even thought of what to say to her.

For more then one year they had been very close and loving with each other. Visiting very often and going out on a lot of dates. Tiffany had been Jessica’s first real girlfriend, her first love.

It was not like she was regretting here decision to break up with Tiff, she should have listened to Krystal though. She should have thought of what to say.

She was terrified. Terrified she would hurt her precious mushroom. Losing the girl in her life, was something she really didn’t want.

Thinking about her lovely sister that was waiting for her at home, made her decide she shouldn’t back out now though. She wanted the younger girl to be hers and breaking up with Tiff was something she had to do in order to make that happen.

She just hoped Tiff would understand.

Not only was she breaking up with her, but she had to give her a reason for the break-up. A simple it is not you, it is me, was not enough, she couldn’t do that to her.

She was quite afraid of her reaction to the news, that her girlfirend broke up with her in order to be with her sister.

She thought of leaving that detail out of the conversation, but it was not an option. She wanted to keep Tiffany as her friend, if the eye smiling girl was up for that.. But if she would want that, then she would find out sooner or later. It was better to just tell her immediately.

Looking at the clock in her dashboard she noticed she had been sitting in her car for over 15 minutes, just staring in the distance, lost in her thoughts.

“It is now or never Jessica Jung. Hwaiting.” She said to herself.


--
Hey loveliesss,

Thanks for reading hihi!
I'm on time jeeeej,
I promise I will update on wednesday okey ^^? If you all agree to that ofcours :P
Hope you enjoyed the chappy.
Fluffy jungs hihi

Byebye and Lots of loveee