Aggresive Passion

Never Once

Krystal wanted to resist the lovely kisses Jessica was giving her. She knew in the back of her mind that this was wrong.

Jessica was cheating on Tiffany.

Yet she couldn’t find it in her to stop. Though it was just lips that touched, it felt amazing. She was on cloud nine. Everything around her turned into a blur. The only thing she focussed on where those sweet lips.

“I am.. So…. Angry… at you.. Krystal.” Jessica said between kisses.

Her lips were crashing against the lovely pair of lucious lips. Walking them both backwards, Krystals back came in contact with the wall. Jessica pressing the girl up into it. She wanted her as close as possible.

Krystal groaned at the sudden cold of the wall in contrast with the hot body that was pressed against her. She broke the kiss for a second.” Why are you angry?” before Jessica inituated another liplock.

Their lips drawn to each other like a lion to his food. Hungry for the other.

Jessica didn’t answer the question. She couldn’t pull away nor did she want to.

Heavy breathing was heard as both of them began to run out of breath.  Their mind clouded and fuzzy, while they became dizzy. Drunk on love.



“Why.. didn’t.. you.. just.. send.. Sulli.. away” She said between kisses, panting heavily.

Krystal broke of the kiss, whiping of her lower lip, something Jessica found very y. She had to try her best to restrain herself, wanting to hear what Krystal had to say.

“I couldn’t just send her away could I..? Besides we have the whole evening together.”

“It is something important though Krystal!”

“Well tell me then. Don’t waste time arguing. I’m sorry Jess. But we are alone now, so what did you want to tell me?”

Jessica pulled Krystal back in for a heated kiss and though Krystal enjoyed it, there was something weird going on with Jessica and she wanted to know. Also there was a particulair girl on her mind.

“Jess…” She tried grabbing the girls attention while pulling away.” Jess wait..”

The older one seemed to couldn’t let go.

Krystal pushed her away lightly. She wanted this to, damn she wanted it. But it wouldn’t be right. “You can’t do this to Tiffany, Jess..”

Jessica was catching her breath. “ Please tell me what is bothering you or what you wanted to tell me Jess.”

A happy and sincere smile was being formed on the older girls lips. This was the moment she had waited for.



“ It’s okay Krystal.” She said as she gave her a short peck.

“No, it’s not.” Krystal responded.” You can’t do that to her!”

The grin that had been evident on Jessica’s face grew even larger. “The thing is Kryssie, I can.” She took a deep breath before continuing. This was the moment. Krystal would be hers. And even though she was sure the girl would say yes, she was still very nervous. Good nerves though. It was a higly anticipated moment.

In this moment she had never been so glad that she had put through with something. This was what she had done it for and she wouldn’t rgret it for one bit.

“Krys, will you be mine?”  She held Krystals hand as she looked her deeply in the eyes. Getting lost in them as a content smile was seen on her face.



I was stunned for  while. Jessie was looking at me so lovingly that it made my heart flutter. What made it futter even more though was what she had asked me. I was at lost for words.

“Wha..What.. you mean.. What?” I looked at her with big eyes. Did she mean what I think she meant.

“Is that your answer Krys.” Jessica joked.

“You..You broke up with Tiff?”  When did I started to stutter?..

Instead of answering my question, I once again felt soft pressure applied to my lips. Receiving a short peck from the woman in front of me. I looked at her incrediously.

“Are you for real Jess?” I squeeled.  I couldn’t believe it really.

I know Jessica had said she loved me, but I didn’t think she would break it off with Tiff this easy. It must have been so hard for her to do.

A firm nod from the older girl confirmed everything though.

“Are you okay? How did it go? When did you go? Weren’t you at work?” 

When I heard the cute giggle, I stopped rambling. I had so many questions though. Did this mean we could finally be together. Nothing in our way? I had waited for this moment so long and I couldn’t believe it was happening. Was I finally able to call her mine?

“I’m fine Krys, ofcours it was hard, but it is definitely worth it.” She said sincerely and it made my heart pound a few beats faster.

I couldn’t conceal my happiness as I heard her say that. My cheeks were starting to hurt from the big smile that my face sported, but I couldn’t care less. And even if I wanted to I wouldn’t be able to stop smiling.

This seemed to entertain Jessica as she once again let out a cute giggle while looking at my face. “You are going to get stuck like that Krys if you keep smiling this big!”  she said with fake worry evident in her voice.

“Not helping Jess.” My smile had turned even wider if that was even possible. “And I wouldn’t mind smiling like this every day, cause as long as you are with me, you will be my reason to smile. And this big smile doesn’t even express how happy I really feel.”

A light blush covered my cheeks. I was such a cheeseball. But it was the truth and I wanted her to know this. She was my one and only true happiness.

I saw Jessica also becoming very flustered.

“Seriously Krys, I don’t think my heart can take anymore of your sweetness. It’s about to beat right out of my chest!”

Hehe she was the cutest. It made my heart warm up in a second. How she could make me feel so loved.

“I just love you so much, Jessie.”

“Love you to” She yelled while tackling me down, her arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me in for a hug.


They both stumbled a bit, Krystal cause she didn’t expect such a force and Jessica cause she didn’t expect herself to have this strength. The force made Krystal once again bump into the wall, her head hitting the not so soft surface in the process.

Damn that hurted..

“Oh gosh, Krys, I’m sorry. I don’t even know my own strength, are you okay?”  The bump had been quite hard and her protective side was surfacing.

Krystal let out a little groan, rubbing her head, but soon a smile was seen again. “ It’s okay Jess, can’t say I don’t love some rough skinship.”

“Lalalalalala” Jessica covered her ears like a child. “ I am covering my ears like a kid.” She sang, sticking her tongue out to Krystal afterwards. “Don’t say those kind of things Kryssie!”

Krystal could only laugh at Jessica’s childish antiques.

As Krystal looked outside she noticed it had beome even darker, so without warning she softly pushed Jessica to the bed.

Both of them plopping down on it, laying beside each other.

“What are you doing Krystal..?” Jessica stuttered. Her mind slowly filling up with a lot of byun images. Though she didn’t want to think of Krystal like this yet, she really couldn’t help herself as the woman next to her, was the woman she desired the most.

“I think we should go to sleep Jess.” It was way past their usual bedtime already and they had to get up early in the morning. It would be best for both of them if they got some high needed sleep, having had a long day.

“But…”

Jessica still hadn't gotten an offical answer on her question. Would Krystal want to be hers? Though it was pretty evident in her reaction she wanted it just as much as Jessica wanted it. She needed to know the offical answer though. But she also saw Krystal was very tired and she could always do it tomorrow, she wasn't in a hurry.

Yes she would do it tomorrow. She had to admit she herself was very sleepy as well.  Thinking back on the day she had, it had indeed been quite tiring for the working woman.

Especially her talk with Tiffany had drained her energy, but Krystal made her forget all this. Only now that Krystal had mentioned being tired herself had Jessica felt the tiredness as well.

“Jess, you really look like you could use some sleep, so you better listen to me.”

Do I look that crappy..? “Am I not hot enough for you anymore Krystal now that I’m looking tired?” Obivously she was just joking, expecting another cheesy remark from Krystal.

“True that Jess, now go change so we can sleep.” She said while running away to the bathroom and locking the door immediately, knowing Jessica would not like that respons.

“Yah, you rascal!! Open up!” Jessica bonked on the bathroomdoor loudly.

“No way Jess, I’m changing.”

“Ohhhm Okay Krys, I uhm.. I will just wait in bed.” She stuttered. Images flashing through her mind. She needed to keep herself in check cause her thoughts were getting way out of hand.

“Cuddles Jess, only cuddles and kisses.” She said to herself as she changed into her pj’s and jumped on the bed. Wanting to wait for Krystal but eyes closing before her lover could even arrive.

Darkness surrounding her as she feel into a very much needed sleep.

 

 

---

Jow jow joooo hihi,

Soooo, I'm totally busy, but I really couldn't bare letting you all wait any longer, that would just be mean.
But I am going to be busy this whole week so this will be the only update this week (Though it is actually last week's update... :$)
Sorry for that guys..

Love you all and please let me now what you think. I'm getting kind of stuck on ze story so any feedback is welcome!!!

And I also didn't proofread so sorry for that as well