Regret

Never Once

Why did she feel sad. She really didn’t know.

It probably was because of the heartbreak she was causing to her little baby sis. Yes, that must be it!

She really couldn’t stand seeing her like this. Tears streaming down her cheeks and red, puffy eyes.

The girl had broken down when she heard that one sentence.

She was crying out loud right know. And Never Once had Jessica seen her like this.

Her breath was uneven and the sounds she made, made Jessica shiver to no end.

She felt really bad right know, but couldn’t think of anything to say that would somehow make the situation any better.

 

Krystal, you know I’ve got Tiffany right?’


That one sentence said so much to the younger girl.

She knew it, and she knew how much Jessie loved Tiffany. But deep inside she had a little hope that Jessica would choose her over Tiffany.

That ofcours, wasn’t the case. How could she have been this stupid. How could she even thought of this as a change.

Ofcours the girl would never choose loving her sister over loving the girl she had been with for the past year.

 

Never Once had Krystal hated Tiffany-unnie before. Ofcours she was jealous over her, since she was the girl who made Jessie happy.

But seeing Jessica happy made her happy. When it comes to love, all you want is for your beloved ones to live happily even if this does not involve you.

And Krystal was used to seeing them together.

Everytime Tiffany came over she somehow managed to put up a happy façade towards the girl just for Jessie’s sake.

But it surely was getting harder as Krystal fell harder and deeper in love with the only person that really mattered to her.

What the girl was feeling now, could be descriped as pure hatred.

She really didn’t want to feel this way but she couldn’t help it. It broke her heart to hear that one sentence.



‘I…..’, Jessica began to speak.

‘I’m so so sorry Kryssie’, she said. I got hear some sympathy.

But it was probably because she pittied me. Pittied me for even having such feelings.

She was probably disgusted. I knew it… I should have never even confessed.

I knew at this moment that I had lost her. That things would never be the same.

Our strong and perfect bond was completely ruined.

 

Never Once did I regret telling someone how I felt this much.

 

--------------

Hiiii guys,

Once again a short chapter :$.

It's bacause I would like to update as much as possible, but I'm really busy with school and stuff, so please forgive me.

Feedback is always welcome ;)

 

and thanks to everyone that is reading this story!!!! I feel really honored!

 

Lots of loveeeee