Never Once

Never Once

As she was seated on the couch next to their fireplace all she could do was think.
How had this happened and why did she just notice now.

Never Once had it come across her mind. She had never picked up the signals, didn't even know that they excisted.
Ofcours they shared a really strong bond, but she just thougt of it as special.

Never Once had she looked into it and thought of it as more than a special bond.

But here she was, sitting at the fireplace, deep in thought, while the person seated next to het  waited for a response.

-----------------------------------

Why doesn't she answer.

Never once I've seen her this quite and so deep in thought.

I should've never told her. I should have kept it to myself and never once should I have thought of it again.
But it was to hard. I reallly couldn't resist it anymore, as my feelings for her were getting stronger.

Every day, every minute, every second I spent with her I felt it. Those fluttering feelings in the pit of my stomach.
I was a hopeless lovesick, that didn't show any change to recover in the future.

And I really was sick. Sick of hiding it, the feelings I had for her, since it wasn't going to stop.

So I confessed.

And Never Once did I regret something this much, cause from the looks of it she wasn't really expecting it and neither did it look like she had the seem feelings as me. She was very deep in thougt. And even though I really wanted her to say something or to break the silence myself, I didn't dare to speak.

A wet substance made its way down my cheek, down my jaw. Eventually dropping on the couch, leaving a wet stain. I really wasn't much of a crybaby, but the tension was just to much. It felt like I was seated here for the last 20 minutes when in fact I had just confessed a minute ago.

I was worried she didn't feel the same, I was worried she thougt I was a freak and worried I had ruined our bond. That special bond we had always had, from birth till now. People thougt it was weird, but we considered it special. And it was, still is very special. But in my case it didn't really do any good when you consider what this did to my feelings.

All the caressing touches, the hugs, the sleepovers and that protective side of her all made these feelings a lot stronger than they should have been. Well they weren't really supposed to be here at all.


Never Once would I have thought I would fall for my sister. Never Once I would have thought to confess to her.

And know here I was, madly in love with Jessica and waiting for a response..