Pressure

Never Once

“Jess, I’m really tired..” the younger one said, after letting out a loud and long yawn.

“Oh really, didn’t notice. I thought you were just gawking at me, that’s why your mouth hang open like that.” The cheeky reply came from the girl that had just came walking back into the livingroom.

“Here you go Krys, a small whine. Wouldn’t want  to get you drunk know would we?” The older one stuck out her toungue.

Krystal just stayed silent ignoring the comment as she took her glass, taking a little sip op her drink. The alcohol felt good against as it made her warm.

“How did you get tired anyways? You just slept and I even fed you your pizza.”

“Hmm I dunno. It’s tiring to chew you know..”

“Oh god Kryssie, you will turn even more lazy then I am.” She slapped to other girls arm lightly.

“I have such a bad influance on you.” She continued to speak.

“Hmm I don’t mind.” The younger one shrugged. The girl wasn’t really the type to be this lazy. But she was tired because of the events this whole day. Going out on the date and the constant interaction with Jessica made her very happy, but it was something that really drained her energy.






I noticed the really tired look in her eyes. It looked like she was about to fall asleep just sitting there.

It was a very cute sight though. But it wasn’t good for her health. And as much as I wanted to spent more time with her, she needed her sleep badly. That much was sure.

“Let’s go to bed then Krys.” I said as I took the wine from her, bringing it back to the kitchen. If she drank this now, it would probably not fall good. We couldn’t have her hangover when she had to school tomorrow, nor should I have gotten her drunk.

“I cansleep here Jess.” The younger one said as she laid herself down on the couch. Cuddling up to the cushion she had trapped between her arms.


How  I wish I was that cushion.
 

“No missy, you can’t sleep her. Come I’ll bring you to your room.”

Krystal let out a shriek as I lifted her of the couch.

I hate to admit it, but it took me quite some effort. I really need to go to the gym more… But the lazyness..
“Gawd you are heavy Krys.”

“Why you…” she said as she started to hit my arm.

“Auw, auw, calm down will you, I was just joking..”

“Not funny Jess.” She pouted.

“Gaaah, you look so cute now Kry!”

Did I say that aloud? I didn’t did I?

Krystal looked away emberrassed.

Ugh I probably did.. Stupid brain. Think before you speak.

I just laughed it off.

Finally arriving at the room that was our destinations I put Krystal down on the bed.

“You want me to tuck you in ma’m?” I said as I was already grabbing the covers.

“Uhm Jess..”She started, but didn’t finish her sentence.

“Yeah Krys?”

“I think I have to put on my pyjama first, don’t you think..?”

I looked at her. “Ohhh, yeah, duhh.” That totally made sense.


I felt really akward now though. As she got up from her bed and made her way to her closet I didn’t really know what to do. Would she mind if I stayed in her room? Did she want me to leave? Should I just turn around?

Before I could make up my mind though, I was already staring at her .

The smooth outlines of the strong muscles she had.

She looked so beautiful. Even from the back you could clearly see how fit she was.

I was gawking at her. Unconciously I my lips. But when I realized I did, I mentally scolded myself. I shouldn’t be thinking like this.

Stop that erted brain of yours, Jessica Jung


 

 

I was so tired I didn’t even think about changing in another room. Nor did I think about Jessie. I just wanted to go sleep as soon as possible.

As I pulled my shirt off, I suddenly felt zome eyes on me. That feeling you get when people are staring at you. Could Jessie be staring at me?

My face had turned red, so I decided to just finish with what I was doing, hoping for my color to get away.

As I turned back around, I could see her eyes flicker to the floor really fast.

You have been caught Jess.

But why would she look though..? I wanted to find out.


“Liked what you saw Jessie?” I said with my sweetest tone.

Her eyes almost popped out her her head. Like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Uhhh, s-sure…”

“You shouldn’t be peeking at your younger sister you know.” I . In fact I didn’t even mind she looked at me. It felt kind off good..

“Urrrr…”

She clearly had no clue of what to say to that.

“Just kidding Jess, it’s okay.” I said while laughing. “You can look at me any time you want.” Finishing it off with a smirk.

“Aish, you rascal..” She said. “Go to sleep Krys..”




I tried to get away from there as fast as possible.

Why did she have to see me staring at her..

I was truely embarressed. And what would she think of it. It didn’t seem like she minded, but it was definitely not normal to be staring at your sister like that.

Even when you have a huge crush on them.
No cross that.. Even when you love them..


A sweet voice stopped me before I had even stepped through her doorway.

“Please stay Jessie” She said

It was barely audible. She was already drifting of to sleep.

I turned around to see her looking at me. Pleading me with her eyes. Begging me to stay.

How could I say no to that.. I was curious though.

“Why Krys.” I said, keeping my voice soft.

“Hmm.” She hummed hugging her blanked firmer, before replying. “I just.. need you with me right now.”

When did she start getting all sentimental..

“You know I’ll be with you forever right?” I said as I made my way to the door.

“You better! Now were are you going Jessie?” The younger girl pouted as she saw her sister walking through the door.

Having already left her room, I stuck my head back in. “Going to change. I’ll be right back.”
 




I just really felt the urge to have her here with me. I had to admit I got a bit sentimal thinking about leaving already. It wasn’t even that big of a deal, but I had grown accostumed to being with Jess all the time.

When she left the room sleep soon took over though.

I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open, but I was just to sleepy.

Before she had made her way back I was already in a light slumber.



 

Stepping into her room I saw the sleeping beauty.

She looked so serene and calm. Her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted.

I pulled the covers up slightly, so I could lay down next to her, trying to be as soundless as possible.




The one awake lay still for a while. Facing her younger sister. Admiring the ones beautiful features.

Her eyes scanned the girls face. She just couldn’t take her eyes of her.

The younger one let out a soft sigh, as she felt the presence of the older girl. Happy she was there with her.

Taking no notice of the fact that the girl next to her was indeed not fully asleep yet, the girl couldn’t help herself as she leaned in.

Feeling the applied pressure, the sleeping beauty opened her eyes in shock.

 

 

----

 

Hey guys and girls hihi,

I'm back with an update jeeeej.
My updating has really slacked of a bit.. Busybusybusy,
Bought a microphone, so I've been busy recording haha. 

But I promise you all I will at leatst update once a week okay!!

Oeh and hi all new subscribers, you are amazing! ^^

Sorry for any mistakes, it's 3:15 and I'm to tired to re-read it..

Byeeeee <3