You'll be mine

Never Once

By the time we had both woken up we noticed that it was already way past 12. We definitely had some sleep to catch up on, and that’s exactly what we did.

Both girl had evident smiles on their faces as they woke up once again in each others embrace. The older girl softly Krystals face as she told her they should probably get something to eat.

Not only was she very hungry, but her self-control couldn’t handle another minute with Kyrstal in bed, faces so close that breaths were being mingled.

The younger girl didn’t feel like getting up just yet and wasn’t even budging when Jessica tried to get her up. The headache was terrible.

Feeling pity for her little sis Jessica made her way downstairs, determined to at least try to  make her something delicious to eat. Breakfast in bed. Yep, very romantic.

It was a pity though that the girl didn’t know how to cook, so she decided to on making a simple egg and some orange juice. That wouldn’t be to hard right?

Well guessed wrong.

After the second screwed egg, she let out a frustrated sigh. What did the girl do wrong. Wasn’t she even capable of making something as easy as this..

Then it clicked to her. Butter..

She felt so stupid, yet again felt hope it would finally work out now that she had spotted the missing factor in her cooking.

Laying the mold in her pan, drizzeling some butter on the bottom of it and softly pouring in the mixed egg, she prayed for a good outcome.



Jessica proudly made her way upstairs as she looked at the plate she was holding. Hoping Krystal would like it, she lightly nudged the girl, who had fallen asleep again.

Well she did stay away for a pretty long time… Her cooking skills may be damned.

“Kryssie, wake up, I’ve made you breakfast.” She wispered in the younger girls ear.

Her eyes slightly opened as she got used to the light in the room. Since it was already afternoon the sun was shining bright. The terrible weather that had been there yesterday had disappeared and the sun had broken through the clouds.

Blinking a few times, before the vision that was in front of her turned clear, she took in the delicious looking breakfast that was put down next to her. A smiling Jessica next to it, proud of her own work.

“Jess, you made this?” She was really excited so her voice cracked up mid-sentence.

“Yeah, piece of cake Krys.” Jessica tried to keep a serious face as she said that, but who was she trying to kid.

“That’s so sweet of you.” The younger girl melted as she saw the egg that laid on the platter. It was shaped like a heart. “I don’t think I want to eat this Jess.” She said in awe.

“You better eat it! I hope it will taste good though.. But you should really eat something Krys and drink the juice. It’ll be good for you.”

“It looks delicious, I’m sure it’ll taste good.” As she almost took a bite of the egg, she heard a grumbling sound coming from none other then her lovely cook. “Awh Jess, you haven’t eaten anything yourself?  Here let’s share.” She said as she pushed the plate a little bit closer to Jessica, before taking the first bite.

“Mmmmm.” It tasted delicious.

“Krysss, don’t make such noises.” Came the reply to the moan Krystal just let out. “I can’t handle it..” the older one said as she covered her face.

“Oh my god, Jess!! You byuntae.” The older one really was. And especially for none other then Krystal Jung.

“Kekeke, sorry Krys can’t help it.” She loved to sister. Loved to see her flustered.

“Aish, just eat will ya.”



After eating their brunch, that was nicely shared between the two of them, they had made their way downstairs.

“what should we do Jess?” The younger asked.

“You miss, are not going to do anything!” There was no way she would go out with Krystal today, since the girl was really sick. “You are just going to sit down and ask me if I there is something you need or tell me when I can do something for you.”

She would do anything for Krystal.

The younger one instantly got a smile on her face, or was it a smirk?

“I like the sound of that Jess.” She said while rubbing her imaginary beard. The younger one was already thinking of the possibilities, that this would give her. “Can I get a kiss pleaseee?”

Jessica melted at the aegyo. How could she deny such a request. It was very hard indeed. “Krys…”

“On the cheek, Jess.” The younger one said while she stuck out her toungue

Well she would sure give her that. A longing and lingering peck was given after that. “Here you go.”She said with a big smile. “Now for real, would you want anything to drink, are you cold, should I get you a blanket, do you want to watch tv, or a movie or something?”

“Jess, I don’t feel that bad, I can manage walking to kitchen to get myself a drink you know..” She didn’t want to burden Jessica that much.

“I love to pamper you Kryssie, and you really should get as much rest as possible.”

“Just come here and sit with me then, lets watch a movie okay?”



The two of them snuggled up to each other. They always used to watch movies together when they where younger and both girls were ers for romantic lovestories.

Almost everytime they would end up ugly sobbing at the happy ending, wishing for their own love to be like that. So romantic and so real.

This time was no different.

As the credits scrolled down at the ending both girls were holding onto each other, crying with smiles on their faces.

Imagine me and you was a movie they had seen quite a lot, but it always seemed to do the trick. Love knows no bounderies and the movie perfectly portraid this. It was beautiful.

“I’m glad I have my own love story now, Jess.” Krystal spoke as the screen had turned black.

This made Jessica tighten her hold on the girl, letting out a quiet sob. She softly pecked the girls head.

“I love you Krys.”

In this moment they were perfect. Their love unconditional and so strong.

As Jessica pulled back she planted a light peck on Krystals lips. “I know I shouldn’t do this, but you make it so hard for me to resist Krys.” On more peck was given, before she pulled back.

The younger one still had her eyes closed. Feeling the sensations running trough her whole body. Everything Jessica did seemed to amaze her. And her soft lips on hers was just the most wonderful feeling in the world.

She felt honoured to may receive such a love, from the one she loved the most. It was tempting to kiss her back, but she wouldn’t. She wouldn’t do that to Tiffany.

Even though she always had felt jealous, she wouldn’t hurt the girl. And Jessica had made sure she knew that she would always be picked over Tiffany, so she could wait.



Jessica sighed as she looked at Krystal. How she wished she could kiss her every time of the day. She would no longer wait. She could not longer wait.

“Krys, I really want to go and tell Tiffany today.”

Maybe the younger one didn’t have to wait that long.

“I love you.” She spoke. “Not today though okay. I just want to be with you today.”

“No ofcours I won’t leave you today, you are sick remember. And I told you I would take care of you, so there’s not even a change that I’m leaving you alone and let you out of my sight for more then 5 minutes today Krys. You’re stuck with me.”

“And I wouldn’t want it any other way.” It was Krystals turn to lay a kiss on the lovely forehead that belonged to her lovely sister.



The two had spent the day together joined at the hips for most of the time.  Krystal never left the couch and Jessica would only get up when they needed something to eat or drink.

They were cuddled up cutely and had been watching 3 movies already.

The younger one was slowly getting her real voice back, as Jessica made sure she drank a lot of tea with honey.

They talked about nothing and everything, but even when it was silent the love could be felt between them. They were content just to lay in each others arms.

When the clock turned 11, they decided it was time for bed. Not even questioning wether they would be sleeping in the same bed.

Once they lay there, next to each other one sentence was spoken, before they drifted of to dreamland.




“Tomorrow you’ll be mine officially, Krys.”

--

Hiyaaa,

I feeel really bad you guys had to wait this long again..
I'm having a break from school this week, but I had a lot on my aganda and I seriously haven't used my laptop in days..
So I'm really sorry, but I hope you guys still stick with this story! Thanks to everyone who is being patient!

Lots of loveee