I'm going to miss you

Never Once

She stormed into her house, with Jessica following in tow.

After dropping Krystal of at home, the two had driven straight to Tiffany’s house.

Complete silence had taken over and the atmosphere wasn’t good. It wasn’t one of those comfortable silences to say the least.

She was pissed of and didn’t dare to say something. Afraid she would say things she would regret later on.

Dropped herself down on the couch, she took a deep breath. 

 

Calm down Tiff


When she felt the couch dip, she looked to her right. Staring at Jessica, hoping she would say something.

Jessica just looked at her questionily though.

“What is wrong Tiff?”

“What is wrong? What is wrong?” Her voice slightly rising. “What do you think is wrong Jessica?”

“Well I wouldn’t ask if I knew it already Tiff..”

“seriously Jess? You don’t know what’s wrong?” The girl said in anger.

It was getting out of hand. She knew it, but she couldn’t help herself. She just wanted a nice day out with her girlfriend and she was mad the girl had been so oblivious with her feelings. That see didn’t even look at her at all except for a few glances. Only busy with Krystal.

“Jeez Tiff, no need to shout like that..”

“I can’t believe you Jessica!” She shouted. Standing up she made her way to her bedroom, leaving Jessica alone in the livingroom.



She sat there for a while, thinking of what had just happened. Tiffany was mad and mad with a reason. She did figure out why her girlfriend was so angry.

She knew damn well she hadn’t really paid much attention to her girlfriend today.

But admitting she was wrong would mean she would admit that she knew she was spending more time with sister then with her girlfriend. And that meant she admitted to knowing, but not doing anything about it.

The Ice Princess wished though that she had paid more attention to her girlfriend, cause she hadn’t meant to her.

But she had to be honest to herself.

She had to admit that if she had to choose between Tiff and Krystal she would definitely choose spending time with Krystal over spending time with her girlfriend.

She felt really bad about it though...

 

Deciding she had waited long enough, she got up from the couch and made her way to her girlfriends bedroom.

“Tiff, please open up” She said as she knocked on the door.

“W-why would I Jess. Do you even c-care?” The girl didn’t shout anymore, but her voice slightly wavered.

“Ofcours I care babe, please just open the door and tell me what’s wrong.”


Like I don’t know…


I heard shuffeling on the other end of the door. Then the door slightly opened, revealing a puffy eyed Tiffany.

“Babe don’t cry” I said as I opened the door further and immediatly pulled her into a hug. “Whatever I did, I’m sorry. So sorry.”

I hated seeing her hurt like this. And to know it was my fault, hurted me even more.


What have you gotten yourself into..


“Do you really have no idea, Jess?” she said as she pulled back and got herself together.

I stayed silent.. Looking guilty.

I could see the anger arrising again. But I just couldn’t admit I had been having attention for Krystal and Krystal only today.

“You’ve been ignoring me this whole day! I didn’t want her to come along, nor did I want to see you two act all lovey dovey together.” Her tone salightly rising.

“I’m your ing girlfriend Jess!”

Jessica looked at Tiffany in shame. It had really affected the girl, something she really didn’t want to do.

“ I’m really sorry...”

“Is that all you can say?”

“Tiff..I really didn’t mean to neglect you all day.”

“Then why did you?”  Tiffany sulked.

“I didn’t do it on purpose..” She trailed of at the end of her sentence.

“ Jess you didn’t even look at me!”

“Baby please understand.. I didn’t want her to feel like being the third wheel..”

“Does that mean you have to make me feel like the third wheel then?”

“No ofcours not..”

“Well that’s what it felt like!” Her anger was still evident in her voice, but Tiffany could see the regret in Jessica’s eyes and she was slowly starting to give in.

“I’m so sorry Tiff. Please understand..”

“What is there to understand?”

“You know how much I care for Krystal and this was the last full day I had with her.” Sadness could be heard in her voice.

Tiffany let out a long sigh. She knew Jessica cared about Krystal immensly and it was hard for the girl.

“I was so focussed on trying to keep Krystal happy, that I forgot about you babe. I know that is wrong, but please understand..” Her bottom lip trembled.

“Jess don’t cry.” She gave in in the end. She couldn’t handle seeing her girlfriend cry, even though she was mad.

“Just don’t ever do it again okay.. Come here”

Tiffany pulled Jessica closer and she felt the girl tremble in her arms. Hugging her tighyl she tried to sooth her, to calm her down.

“You should go home to Krystal now, Jess. I forgive you, don’t worry. But you do owe me another date okay?”

“T-thank you so much Tiff, for being such an understanding girlfriend. And don’t worry I’ll make it up to you.”

Giving the girl a light peck, before saying goodbye, she made her way to her car, to spend the night with Krystal and Krystal only.



“Kryssie, I’m baaackk” I sang as I walked upstairs, not finding Krystal in the livingroom, nor the kitchen.

“In my room Jess.” She also sang.

“We should totally start singing together Krystal.” I joked, as I walked into her room. I had to admit we both had pretty good voices. Jung genes!

“I’ll pass” She laughed

That sweet laugh of her.

I dropped next to her on the bed. She was lying on her back reading a magazine.

“Shouldn’t you be doing things for school? “

“Already did that Jess, I wanted to be done when you came home.”

Shuffling a bit closer to her I draped my arm over her stomach, pulling her close.

“That’s sweet Krys. Shall we go eat something? Or what do you want to do?”

“Hmmm” She hummed “How about we just put on a movie here. I’m not that hungry. You?”

“That’s okay”


After Jessica grabbed some crisps and a drink, she put on the movie.

They both enjoyed being able to just be together like this.

The whole movie they just laid there, with Jessica snuggled up to her baby sister.

 

“Jess, was Tiffany okay, she seemed mad..?” Krystal finally dared to ask after the movie had ended and they had laid there for 10 minutes just in a comfortable silence.

Jessica lifted her head to look at Krstal.

“She is now. She was a little mad over something.. But we’ve solved it.”


“Why did you do it?” Krystal asked eventually.

“Do what?”

 “Pay that much attention to me?”

Ofcours Krys would have noticed. Gosh I’m so stupid.

 

I let out a long sigh.

“You know what date it is right Krys?”

The younger one pondered her mind for a few seconds. Did she forget something important. Some sort of anniversairy?

“I’m sorry Jess, but I really haven’t got a clue..” She finally spoke, since nothing came to her mind.

“You’ve been here for over 2 weeks Krys..”

Krystal’s eyes grew large.

“Oh Jess, I really didn’t think of it.” She said as she grew silent.

“That’s why I wanted to spent a lot of time with you..” Jessica said before she also grew silent. Looking at Krystal in such a tender way, the younger ones heart could be heard beating loudly.

“I’m going to miss you Krys.”  She said almost inaudibly as she looked the girl in the eyes.


 

 

----

Why hello there,

long time no see.. I'm sooo sorry. I'm such a bad author.
I was a bit stuck on the story.. 
How has everyone been?

Please let me know what you think :)

Lots of loveeeee