Back home?

Never Once

Feeling my head thumping, a headache starting to come up.
It was already 12 ‘o clock and I had to get up early in the morning.

That however was not something to think of right now. There was something that I was way more concerned of.


I slapped my cheek to waken myself up a bit. This  worrying is definitely not good for my health.

Starting the car once again after stopping in the park to check if just maybe she would be there. But to no avail.

I had been searching for hours and still there was no sign of her.

Trying every place she would love to come, I didn't succeed in finding her. Even called and visited her friends. But nobody knew where she was.


I thought of going to the police, but that would be a bit to soon. I hoped she would return, but if that wasn’t the case before tomorrow then I would definitly go.


I slowly drove home. Sulking and mad at myself I got into our house. There sure as hell was no change of sleeping right know. I was worried to the point where I thought of all these doom scenario’s.

I know that that really doesn’t help to calm down, but I couldn’t help it. Never Once had she left without telling me. And since I had searched almost every place in town I didn’t even want to calm down.

But I had to busy myself, or I would turn crazy. So I the tv to hopefully get through these agonizing time.

--

When I heard the doorknob I shot up. Running towards the door.

And there was Krystal in all her glory. Perfectly fine. Not like any of those scenario’s I had made in my head.Before she could say anything I pulled her towards me.

I hugged her tightly, while tears were streaming from my eyes.
I was so happy in this moment, where I could finally hold her again after 4 whole days.

She didn’t struggle, nor did she say anything. She just held me tightly.

I had managed to pull us inside while still evelopping her in the hug, although I didn’t see where I was going.


And that’s where it went wrong. I stumbled over the end of the couch, taking Krystal with me in my fall.

Just like in all romantic movies our heads were really close and I could feel her breath on my lips.
That was untill she closed the very small gap. Once again putting our lips together in a light kiss.


I felt my face heat up as she moved her lips against mine. My heartbeat racing when I felt her little tong probing to open up my mouth.

And I let her.
 


Untill I heard the doorknob once again.

 

----

 

Jeeej guys,

I've reached 50 subs and I'm sooooo happy!! So thanks to all of you!

Love you alllll