3 girls, 1 date??

Never Once

She had acted cold towards the girl.  Not because she was mad or anything. The girl just didn’t want to show Krystal her emotions. Not this time.

She had to do some thinking first. Some really, really heavy thinking.

I couldn’t be in love with Krystal, I just couldn’t.

All my life I wanted to Krystal what was best for her. Giving my love, I knew, wasn’t the best . It would make her life a living hell.

I really didn’t care what people thought about me, they could think whatever they want. It wasn’t really my concern.

Krystal however really took it personal when she was being judged. She couldn’t handle it well.

I also can’t do this to Tiffany, I really can’t…


That evening Jessica didn’t come out of her room again. Conflicted with her thoughts.




I decided to let her calm down for a while. I could sense she was mad, she never acted cold towards me.

She did it a lot with other people but that was just selfprotection. She didn’t want a stranger to get too close too soon. She didn’t want them to really look into her if Jessie didn’t feel safe with them yet.

She didn't want somebody she didn't trust to know her emotions, feelings and thoughts.




When Saterday turned into Sunday both girls had slept a lot. Jessica had fallen a sleep, while her brain was doing overwork. It had really tired the girl out.

And Krystal just didn’t had anything to do, hoping the issue Jessica had would blow over. So she just went to bed, hoping it would turn Sunday very soon. And it did.


Jessica woke up to the sound of happy birds cheeping in the morning sun. That was completely opposite to how Jessica felt right now though. She could clearly remember it. The dream that she had last night and it frightened her. She didn’t think a nightmare could get to her like this.

She had woken up in the middle of the night, sweating like she had just ran a marathon. Telling herself to go back to sleep and trying to calm herself. The dream still lingered in the back of her mind though.

 

Don’t ever leave me Krystal…


Deciding it was best to just forget about it, or at least try to get her mind of things, she got up, changed and made her way downstairs.

 

Making my way to the kitchen, I could here pots and pans clatter. Krystal must be making breakfast already.

I took a moment to collect myself. Deciding I had to apologize for yesterday. I didn’t want her to know how I started to feel something for her, since it would all just be false hopes, but I couldn’t bare the thought of hurting her. And by ignoring and acting cold towards her she would definitely get hurt.

I also recalled myself hating the ignorance of my baby sister when we weren’t on speaking terms. I couldn’t start to do the same, when I know how it feels.

 

“Goodmorning Kry.” The older girl said while making her way to the dinner table, seating herself down on one of the chairs. “I’m sorry for acting so cold yesterday Krystal, I really shouldn’t have done that..”

She turned towards the older girl. “It’s okay Jess, I figured I should just let you calm down. And I’m happy I was right!” She said with a huge smile.

Krys knows me so well

Then her face turned a bit more serious. “Jess, may I just now why exactly you were mad? I know you were worried, but it was not like I could help it. I was drunk. And she is my best friend. Ofcours I would want to go out with her once in a while.”

“I honestly don’t know Krystal…” But she did, she did know the reason behind her acting. The growing jealousy of everyone that got to be with Krystal when she wasn’t. Krystal didn’t need to know that though. A little lie wouldn’t hurt right?

“I’m sorry I overreacted.” The older girl said.

“It’s okay Jess, just don’t act so cold ever again okay. You can try to scare the crap out of people with your icy glare, but it won’t work on me. Next time I’ll tickle you till you crack a smile!”

Jessica gasped  “You wouldn’t!!”

“Oh you bet I would. You want me to prove it?”

Krystal didn’t wait for an answer though as she attacked Jessica. Before Jessica could even blink the girl was near her, poking her fingers gently into the sides of her waist.

“Y-yaaaaah, sto stop it” Jessica said while laughing. Once in a while letting out a high pitched scream.

“Jessie, stop trying to act like a dolphin would you? I can’t communicate using sonar you know”

They were both dying of laughter.

“Pff like you are any better. You know your scream is just as worse as mine right”  she said while raising her right eyebrow comically.

“Yeaaah…. Damn you Jung genes.”

“We Jungs are awesome Krys. No need to damn the genes. They made us this perfect you know.”

“So I’m perfect now? Good to know that.” The younger one said teasingly.
 

Oh god. What did I say. Stupid mouth. Think before you speak!!


Feeling her cheeks heatening she quickly stood up an walked towards the stove.

“Well you do have some features of me, so I guess you make a good second.” she said, hoping that that would not give away the truth behind what she had just said.

“Aish, you’re so full of yourself. I’m way more attractive Jess.”

“Hmm let me think about that…. Nope! Now what did you make for breakfast. I saw you working on something.”

After having received a light slap on her arm, Krystal had put everything she had prepared on the table and they eated everything deliciously.

 

We can totally be like this without me revealing how I feel about her. It’s perfect!
 

“Thanks Krystal for the nice breakfast. How late are you going to Sulli?

“Ah about that, Sulli called me this morning saying she had to do some other stuff and she was terribly sorry, but she couldn’t do anything today. So I’ll just stay home.”

“Oh that’s to bad Kry, aren’t you going to be bored?” The girl said caringly.

“Hmm yeah probably, but I can’t force her, it’s not her fault or anything, so I’ll just think of something to do later on.”

 

I really don’t want her to be alone and bored all day.

Jessica didn’t like the thought of it. And now she came to think of it, this was probably the only really free day they would have, before…

No I don’t want to think about that yet!

 

“Krys, I know you probably don’t want to and I understand it may be hard, but would you go to Tiffany with me together?”

“Uhh…. Why Jess..?”

“Well I don’t want you to be alone and I want to spend some time with you. But I already promised Tiff and I really didn’t see her that much last week so I can’t skip it.”


The younger girl looked at her like she was crazy.

Why would she want me to go with her on a date with her girlfriend..

She cringed at the word girlfriend.

“Jess I really don’t think I can handle seeing you to act all cute together…”

“I promise I won’t. Please Krys.”

Krystal looked at Jessica. The girl really would love to spent time with Jess, but with Tiff?  She really didn’t think that was a good idea. She really want to see them together anymore. Not after her reaction when she saw them kiss. The younger one didn’t want to fight with her sis over such kindoff stuff anymore.


Sensing the girl was about to reject her offer once again. She decided to use something rarely used.

Aegyo it is! She thought, her smile turning evil.

“Kryssieeee”, she said in a really high voice while cutely blinking her eyes, “Will you please go with me?”

Oh no, NO NO NO. Don’t fall for it Krystal. You can withstand this…

Not.


“Ugh Jess, I’ll go with you.”

Jessie jumped up and hugged Krystal. She knew the girl would give in. Even though her aegyo was horrible it always seemed to work with her sister.

Now I hope Tiffany won’t mind.

 

---


Hi everyone,

How had your Christmas been?
I'm a little stuck on writing, but I'll try to do my best.
Sorry for the late update, but I had to work a lot and a lot of familythings to do..

I'll try to update soon :D

Lots of Loveeee

P.S. The title of this chapter is taken from this youtubevideo:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHAfk3gCZg hahaha