Facing

Never Once

 She was close. Too close.
A flasback of her dream just an hour ago made its way into her brain. Those lips, thos pretty full red lips.

Jessie stopped herself though. At last second she moved her face to the left, leaving a quik peck on her sisters cheek.

This blushing was becoming a habbit. What was wrong with her.
And with that she left the girls room with the speed of light.


 

Ugh my head. Never Once I felt so bad. My gosh..What have I done yesterday?
 

Going to the club was all I remembered. How did I return here? I couldn’t remember, what had happened. But I was glad I woke up in my own bed, safe and well.

I didn’t feel like leaving her bed, even though it was already past 12.
Luckily for me it was Saturday so I didn’t really have anything to get out of my bed for.


I could feel my stomach rumbling though, so I knew I would be leaving my bed rather soon than late. It wanted food and it wanted it know.
I hadn’t really eaten that well the last few days, cause I didn’t want to leave my room. What if I saw Jessie.

 

Oh damn. It’s Saturday! That means Jessica will also be home. Eotteoke??!
 

But I needed to eat. And I really missed Jessica these past few days. I loved the girl and it was really hard for me to avoid her for this long.

I just wanted to protect myself from any more heartbreak, but I knew I had to talk to her sooner or later. Once my parents would return we sure couldn’t be this distant with each other. And we were sisters after all. I needed her and I knew she needed me to.

So with that I made up my mind to finally go out of my room and to face what I had dreaded for the past few days.



“Baby, would you like to go out today” The eyesmiling girl asked.

“I’m really sorry Tiff, but I really have to deal with Krystal first. I’ll call you tonight okay?”She said apologetic. She hadn’t seen the girl for the last 5 days. Sure they had texted and called but that was all.

“Oh okay Jess, I’ll talk to you tonight then. Love ya.”

“Bye Tiff” She said with a sigh as she hang up her phone.

I wonder how Krys is doing. It’s already past 12 and I haven’t even heard her..

Just then I heard slight footsteps coming down the stairs and my heart started beating faster.
The nerves I guess.

When she stepped into our livingroom I sprinted towards her eveloping her in a tight hug.

I could feel her tense for a second, but she soon relaxed.


“How are you Kryssie? I was so worried last night, when you didn’t come home. And I had searched for you everywhere and I just couldn’t find you. Do you know how far I drove to look for you? And I was so scared that something had happened. Do you know what can happen Kryssie, when you’re out there all alone in the night. I was so happy when Sulli brought you home, but you were really drunk. Don’t ever do that again. You’re underaged baby girl.  Why would you even start drinking? And then you fell asleep and I had to bring you to your room. You’re really heavy you know. And yeah..” I ranted. 


 Taking one big breath, cause I was sure I lost every bit of oxigen that had been in my lungs, I looked at her with a serious expression.

“We need to talk Krystal.”

 

---

A really short chapter,
This is just a lead up to the talk hihi.
what do you think the come out will be?

Sorry if my chapters aren't that long. I just have a lot of things to do.
Yesterday I made a Not alone edit. if you want to check it out it's in the link below ;).
I loveloveloveeee that song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvmuRyOBa0

Thanks for reading as always and thank you to everyone who supports this story.