Selfish

Never Once

I noticed Krystals struggles whenever I touched her or did anything for her. But I just couldn’t help myself. I really loved our skinship and to see her blush was just the cutest thing ever.

It was selfish of me to be like this. I knew that. But what could I do..

When she ran of to the bathroom I scolded myself for acting like that with her.

She just smelled really really nice. I had to smell that up close, it just wasn’t preventable.

 

Ugh why was I so weird.


Krystal stormed into the livingroom. Blabbering with the speed of light that she was leaving and before I could say anything she was already out. And for some reason I thought she was really cute, acting like that.


But wait where was she going?


Damn that rascal.




As I rang the doorbell, I became a bit nervous. I was a little down, but I didn’t know what to tell her.

I really should have thought about this.

I knew I could trust her though.

She was the best friend I had and I had known her for a really long time. What I didn’t know though was how she would react to this.

Should I even tell her everything?

I really wasn’t a person to hide anything. Especially not to the people that I cared for. That’s part of the reasons why I had to tell Jess about my feelings for her.

I had dealt with betrayel a few times before and I definatly wouldn’t be such a person, to lie, cheat and betray the people I loved and cared for. That’s why I always tried to be honest.

I was afraid though. Really afraid of what she would think about this.

But I knew I had to do this. I could do this. All I had to do was to not chicken out at the last moment.

She opened the door looking at my troubled face, before pulling me inside. We went to her room.

“What is wrong Krystal? You look really troubled?”


“I-I….”

 

 

It had been about half an hour since Krys had been gone when my phone rang. I sprinted towards it hoping to hear were Krystal went. Maybe she decided to let me know just that.

“Hey babe” A bubbly red-head spoke.

“Tiff, how are you?”  I said surprised.

“ Were you  expecting another call?”

“Well yeah I thought it was Krystal calling. She went out, but didn’t tell me where to..”

“She’s almost fully grown up now babe, I think she can handle herself” Tiffany said with slight amusement.

“Well, I just want to know where she goes, is that bad?” Jessica replied with a bit of an angry undertone. Her girlfriends reply didn’t fell good with the girl.

“No Jess” Tiff sight “Just chill, I wasn’t attacking you or anything. Now would you maybe like to do something right know, I haven’t seen you in ages” She said with a hint of sadness.

Jessica felt guilty. She hadn’t really been paying attention to Tiff. She felt like a really bad girlfriend right now.

“Sure Tiff, I’m so sorry I haven’t really been able to meet up with you lately, I’m just so busy…”

“It’s okay Jess, we’ll make up for it tonight!”

“Okay how about I pick you up in half an hour okay?”

“Sure babe, see you soon!!”

“Later Tiff.”

How could she have forgotten her girlfriend like that. This was so unlike her. If Tiffany hadn’t called just now, they would have had another weekend without each other. This was so weird. The eye-smiling girl hadn’t been in her head for the last week.

Well I guess we really have to make up last week then.

Planning to leave in 10 minutes, she wrote a note for Krystal.


Kryssie,

 I’m just meeting up with Tiff.
Tonight I’ll cook you dinner, okay? So wait up for me.
I hope, whatever you had to do, went well. Miss you already.

Xoxo


“I hope she comes back safe and sound” She said to herself while grabbing her jacket to head out.

 

----
Hi,

So as promised tadaaaaa. haha
I'm so happy with all of your comments,
For those of you who comment on almost every chapter babystrawb3iya_007babujjung, k1c094, thank you soooo much! It really makes me so happy. And ofcours all the other people who comment and anonymous readers out there ^^!
I'll try my hardest for all of you. Hwaiting!!!

 

Lots of loveeee <3

And alsoooo finally the offcial full MV of beepbeep. Dayummm