Clening Or Cleaning?

A Foxy Present

 

 

The next morning Jonghyun woke up and felt something very warm on his chest and fur tickling his hand. He looked down and smiled as he saw Kibum still sleeping, curled up into a ball on top of him. He sighed and wanted to stay in bed longer to stare at Kibum but as he looked on his alarm clock, he noticed at he didn’t have any time left. So he had to get up, placing Kibum back on the bed and got ready.

Kibum blinked his eyes open sleepily and yawned once before he lifted his head and looked around. He was in Jonghyun’s room but how did he end up here? He could only remember that he had waited for his master to arrive home…….and then…?

He crooked his head, not understanding the situation but then Jonghyun’s smell hit his sensitive nose. He had been here just a bit ago so he jumped up and looked around but couldn’t find the human anywhere. He heard noises outside and quickly jumped from the bed and walked to the front door, still tired from sleeping. He saw how his master took his keys out of the bowl and opened the door. Kibum ran to reach the male but it was already too late, the door was shut in front of his face and he banged his head against it, making him dizzy from the pain. He ignored it and scratched the door, jumping at it and whined desperately. He only wanted his master back.

He gave up after he was worn out and nothing had happened. He wanted to walk to the window but he was still dizzy so he stumbled and fell down. Kibum decided to wait at the door for Jonghyun’s return so he stayed there and looked at the door, hoping that it would open and reveal said boy. Again he waited and waited but nobody came. His tummy growled, demanding for food because the last time he had eaten something was 2 days ago. He didn’t care and ignored it, not wanting to leave his spot, just like yesterday.

Almost 2 hours later there was still no one at the door and Kibum started to whine softly. The whines turned into howls after some time, calling for his master to come back. The sounds were heartbreaking and full of sadness.

Onew woke up due some weird and pained noises from the hall and tried to ignore then at first but as they didn’t stop he got worried. He sighed and tossed the sheets away, crawling out of his warm bed with a yawn. He opened his door and the cries immediately grew louder. He went to the front door and found Key pawing at it and howling desperately. The fox ran back and forth before he sat down, stared at the door and started whining all over again. The oldest knew that Kibum missed Jonghyun so he tried to comfort him.

“Key, Jonghyun will be back in a few hours,” he said and the fox looked at him once with sad eyes before he turned around to stare at the door again, whimpering quietly.

Onew rubbed his eyes because it was still early and he didn’t know what to do. So he went to Taemin’s and Minho’s rooms, woke them up and asked for help. They went back to the front door and found Kibum howling once more.

“Maybe we should give him something to do so that the time goes faster,” Minho suggested with a yawn.

“But what can he do?” Onew asked because he didn’t know anything a fox could do besides playing and Kibum was clearly not in the mood for that.

“How about cleaning? It’s not the best idea but at least he would have to do something and besides our dorm needs to be cleaned anyway. We could help him and like that he would hopefully be distracted for some time,” Taemin said.

The others agreed to that idea. They only hoped that it would work.

“Kibum,” Minho called as he kneeled down and the fox looked at him. “Come here.” He patted his lap and the fox thought for some moments before he went over to the male and climbed in his lap. His ears were flattened on his head and his tail didn’t move, meaning he was still upset.

“Would you like to do something to make Jonghyun happy?” the tallest asked and Kibum perked up, looking at Minho with big eyes, waiting for him to continue.

“You know our dorm could use some cleaning and we could do this together. I’m sure that Jonghyun would be very happy if it was finally clean again.”

The animal in his lap changed until a boy sat on his legs, smiling at him.

“I have no idea what cleaning is but if it makes master happy then I’ll do it,” the blonde boy said and his tail swished again, his ears pointed upwards.

Minho smiled and stood up, pulling Kibum to his feet. “Good but I think we should get dressed before we start.”

Onew and Taemin nodded in approval. They didn’t want to clean in their pajamas.

“I think Jonghyun wouldn’t mind if we give Kibum some of his clothes,” Taemin said and took the boy’s hand. “Come on I’ll help you.”

The two took off to the elder’s room and Taemin rummaged through his hyung’s closet. “No tidiness whatsoever,” he mumbled under his breath as he pulled out a normal blue shirt and some skinnies. He looked at the trousers for some moments and then back to Kibum and his tail. It sure would be uncomfortable for him so he put them back and pulled out some grey sweats along with fresh boxers. He laid then on the bed and told Kibum to change into them before he left the room to get dressed.

The blonde knew a bit about clothing and managed to change into the fresh ones successfully. They smelled like Jonghyun and his tail wagged from happiness. He went to the kitchen where he found the other three eating breakfast.

“Did Jonghyun already give you something to eat?” Onew asked as he saw Kibum in the doorframe. “If not, I could make you something.”

Kibum first wanted to say yes please but that would mean that it would take more time before they could start claning or whatever it was called so shook his head.

“No, I’m not hungry,” he said and smiled as Onew nodded.

“Okay then we can start,” he said and stood up, the others following him to a little store room where they kept cleaning stuff. The oldest took out two buckets, a few cloths and a duster. He and Minho went to the bathroom and filled the buckets with water and added cleanser. They went back to the living room and Kibum squeaked as he saw with what the buckets were filled.

He almost ran to the couch to hide there but Minho reassured him that he didn’t have to take bath again. They explained what the different tools were for and then started to clean the living room.

Taemin went around with the duster and removed the cobwebs and dust from the corners and shelves. Kibum had to sneeze several times as he got a bit of it in his nose. He rubbed over his nose with his hands just like he always did with his paws and the three humans in the room grinned a bit before they went back to work.

Onew showed Kibum how he could use a cloth to clean surfaces and soon the boy did it on his own. He even washed it out by himself although he made a face at it. Kibum’s tummy growled again and again and he felt a bit light headed but he ignored it, he had better things to do right now. They cleaned and cleaned and cleaned until the ground almost sparkled and no dust remained anywhere. After four hours of cleaning, they were all lying in the living room, exhausted but still proud that they managed to get everything done.

The three humans were a bit worried because they didn’t know what to do next to keep the fox busy but it seemed like they didn’t have to as they heard the front door opening. Key jumped to his feet, not bothering about his dizziness and ran to the door with his tail wagging in excitement. He saw his master who had just taken off his jacket and jumped at him, legs locking around his waist and arms around his neck, his cheek overjoyed.

Jonghyun stumbled a bit because of the sudden weight that jumped at him bit grinned as he was greeted with Kibum’s tongue on his cheek. He wrapped one arm around the boy’s waist and with the other he petted his blond locks and scratched behind his ears. Kibum stopped the male and closed his eyes, purring happily and snuggling more into Jonghyun.

“Someone missed me,” the older said and Kibum nodded, tightening his hold more, almost squeezing the other.

Jonghyun tried to pry the boy off him because it got hard to breath and succeeded after a few tries. Kibum pouted at him but beamed as soon as he remembered that he wanted to show his master what he had done while he hadn’t been there. He took his wrist and dragged him to the living room where the other boys were still lying all over the place.

“Master we clened up the whole place!” he said excited and swirled around the living room.

“He means cleaned,” Onew mumbled from the couch, wondering where the boy had stored all this energy.

“Yes, yes, yes cleaned. We cleaned up the whole place and…”

Kibum froze as black spots appeared in his vision. He was dizzy and felt hot and strange like his brain had just turned off. His eyes didn’t focused anymore and the last thing he noticed was that he fell before everything turned pitch-black.

 

 

 

 


New chapter~

I told you that I would upload it soon so here it is. Hope you like it....

 

Today it snowed for the first time! Wahhh super duper tralalala~

.........................I'm sorry

 

But I have a little task for you~ I want to know your opinion about this so that....I don't know.......do what you like more

 

 

 

Okay topic change!

While we were eating lunch my mom asked us about all kind of things and I was all like

Whuuuut??? Let me eat  I had school so I need food!

Okay no I love my mom <3

 

So now I'm going to annoy my brother

 

Thanks for all you support~

Bye bye

So hot....... *drols*