Cookie Thief

A Foxy Present

 

To see Kibum dressed in the café’s uniform was one of the cutest sights Jonghyun had ever seen. He looked so freaking adorable that he wanted to nothing else but pick him up and spin him around like a doll….not that he did that already *cough cough*. His pink collar stood out and shone bright in contrast to his black and white clothes and pale skin.

Well yeah anyway Jonghyun had told the younger a few basic as for making the simple drinks like a glass of water or coke and how he could remember which desk had ordered what kind of food or drinks. He also showed him the right way to hold a tablet and told him not to worry about coffee and all that stuff since the older would take care of these. That task was still a bit too difficult for the blonde who had just nodded at everything he had been told over the last few minutes.

The café soon filled with people and some looked at Kibum rather confused for a few moments before they just shook their heads and went to search for a free table. Others smiled as they saw him, probably knowing about shapeshifters and didn’t question anything further.

It seemed like the fox was really popular with the young female customers because they never wanted him to go back and serve someone else and always asked him a bunch of questions just to spend more time with him. One girl had even gone so far and had pulled him in her lap and had cuddled him for at least some minutes before she let him go again with a sad expression.

Kibum actually didn’t mind all the attention he got. He was just happy he could help his Master somehow and make himself useful, a cute little smile plastered to his face the whole time and talking to the customers in the politest way he could master up. He hadn’t much experience with this kind of work but it wasn’t that difficult and was a lot of fun actually. Of course not only because the many cookies he got from everyone *couch cough*.

“Alright Kibum, please bring these to table 14,” Jonghyun said and handed the younger a tablet with five coffees and cookie each.

“Sure,” Kibum said happily as he took the tablet and made his way over to the table where five girls where sitting and chatting away.

“Here are your drinks, my lovelies,” he said with a smile and put the coffees down in front of the awing girls.

Jonghyun had told him to address the younger females like that with a wink although the younger had no idea why he should do this but he did it nevertheless because his Master had told him too. But it didn’t seem to be that bad because all of those he had addressed like this had ended up giving him a cookie, awing at him or giggling behind their hands, a good reaction in his opinion.

“Did someone already tell you that you are freaking adorable?” one of the girls asked and grinned at him as he crooked his head and blinked at her a few times.

“Adorable?” he questioned, one ear falling down while the other pointed up, the typical ‘huh?’ position. “My Master says I’m adorable all the time,” he said and looked at the floor, recalling all those time Jonghyun had called him that…..he had lost count after 138.

The girls snickered quietly and looked at him with adoring eyes.

“Do you want my cookie? I’m sure you want it,” another one said and he looked at the cookie in her hand with big eyes.

“I actually shouldn’t be eating…..all of your….cookies,” he mumbled, eyes fixed on the delicious treat and looking like he was drawn closer by some magical force, his ears on full attention and twitching slightly.

“He’s so cute,” one girl squealed but he didn’t even hear her correctly.

“Come on, take it,” the one with the cookie said and Kibum took it between his teeth, mumbling a broken thank you before he felt an all too known presence next to him.

“Is he eating everyone’s cookies again?” Jonghyun asked with a grin and the blonde snuggled into his side, the treat still caught in between his teeth and looking at his Master with innocent brown orbs. The elder’s hand came up to scratch behind his ears and Kibum’s eyes fall shut, a pleased purring escaping his throat and he rubbed his cheek against the other’s chest.

The girls smiled at the scene and they could almost feel the love and affection pouring from the shapeshifter and smiled at his cute act.

“It’s alright,” one of them said. “He is just too cute for his own good.”

Jonghyun nodded. “He is indeed.” He looked down as something poked his lips and saw Kibum holding up half of his cookie for him, looking at him with hopeful eyes. The older just smiled and took it from the younger to eat it.

The blonde smiled happily and snuggled back into his chest. “Now you’re a cookie thief as well,” he said with a small sly laugh and quickly escaped back to the front before Jonghyun could react in anyway.

“That sneaky little fox,” he said with a grin and shook his head.

“He really loves you.”

The brunette turned towards the girls, all of them smiling at him.

“Not many shapeshifters and Masters have this kind of relationship anymore, it’s nice to see a change for once,” the youngest looking said.

“Indeed, many just use them and order them around the whole day, keeping them hidden behind closed door and not letting them take part in anything at all,” the one to her right said with serious and at the same time sad expression.

“I could never do that to Kibum,” Jonghyun said and looked at the blonde who was talking with an old lady at a desk on the other side of the café.

“Cherish what you have,” the girl from before said and Jonghyun nodded with a smile.

“I will, don’t worry.” He left the girls to go back to work, keeping an eye on his fox because he just couldn’t let go of him for too long.

 

 

It was almost closing time and there was only a group of six guys around Jonghyun’s age and business man that was preparing to leave left in the café.

The brunette was wiping the counter clean for the next day while Kibum was talking with the group of boys. Jonghyun kept on glancing over to them, not liking the idea of his precious Kibummie being so close to those guys. He didn’t trust them one bit although they really didn’t look dangerous of suspicious at all, he just didn’t want the blonde around any other guys that could possibly take him away from him. Not that he would let that happen of course, no way in hell!

He had just put some things back in the kitchen and was busy wiping off his hands on his apron as he heard laugher reaching his ears which caused him to look up.

The group of guys was still there of course and they were all laughing and Jonghyun didn’t quite know what to feel for a moment as he saw the cause of all of this.

One of the guys had stood up, towering over Kibum although he wasn’t much taller than Jonghyun himself but since the fox was rather small it was no surprise almost everyone was taller than him, except for a few girls who were really, really short.

Like already said the guy had stood up and held a cookie in his hand but not so that someone could take it easily, no, he held it up high and Kibum tried to reach it desperately. He was already tiptoeing and had grabbed onto the males shirt for some support but still couldn’t reach it. It was only a few inches from his mouth so he tried biting down on it but it was hopeless.

The guy who held the cookie grinned and circled his free arm around the oblivious fox’s small waist and pulled him even closer.

Jonghyun saw red and stomped over to the group, pulling his Kibum out of the guy’s hold and pushing him behind him so no one could reach him anymore, the smaller one peeking over his shoulder curiously.

“Yah! Don’t touch him like that,” he snapped, probably overreacting but he really hadn’t liked any of that.

The guy just smiled at him and shook his head. “Cute shapeshifter you have there. Do you lend him?”

Jonghyun glared at the male, a dangerous glint present in his eyes. “No,” he hissed and the guy seemed to understand he’d better get out of here if he wanted his face to stay like it was.

“Okay, okay, we’re going already, come on guys,” he said and his friends followed him after laying down some money on the table. They all gave Kibum a pat on the head, not minding the growling dino, before they went for the door and left.

The blonde blinked a few times confused before he turned back to the elder. “Jonghyun?” he asked and tugged on his shirt. “Can I have the cookie?” he asked with such an innocent voice that the brunette could only sigh and nod his head.

“Yeah, yeah, take it,” he said and waved his hand. “Come on, we’re finished for today.”

Kibum followed him, happily munching on the delicious treat and changing together with the older that didn’t utter a word the whole time. They left the café after Leeteuk had thanked them a thousand times and finally were on their way home.

Jonghyun had a tight grip around the younger’s delicate wrist and pulled him behind himself maybe a bit too forcefully but he just wanted to get home. Kibum kind of stumbled behind him, not knowing why he was dragged around like that but dropped the topic, noticing his Master’s bad mood.

The older was busy chewing on his lips, cursing these stupid idiots that had touched Kibum just like that. Only he was allowed to do that. Kibum was his and his only. Wait…his? Why did he feel like only he was allowed to be around the fox and nobody else should get too close to him?

He had felt that burning rage as this guy had laid his arm around the blonde’s waist like he was his lover. Hell, it even looked like these two were about to kiss! He should have punched that guy after all, now he regretted not doing it. Kibum, as innocent as he was, surely hadn’t noticed any of this and that was the reason Jonghyun always had to watch out for him otherwise someone could quickly snatch him away from him. No one else was allowed to touch his precious Kibummie.

Wait…was he…..jealous?

Hell no, that was absolutely impossible, he wasn’t jealous. Who said he was jealous?! No, no, no, no, no it wasn’t that. He shook his head and only now noticed that they were already standing in front of their apartment door. He searched for his key and cursed under his breath as he didn’t succeed in putting it in the lock at first try.

Once the door swung open he pulled Kibum inside and kicked the door shut behind him, walking straight to his room with the younger in tow, not even bothering to take off his shoes.

He entered and the blonde closed the door behind him softly, looking at his Master worried.

“Jonghyun?” he asked carefully and took some small steps towards him. “A-Are you angry? Did….did I do s-something wrong?” he asked and his voice sounded so sad and insecure that it almost broke the elder’s heart.

He swiftly turned around and pushed Kibum against the door, which earned him a soft gasp, with his hands on his shoulder, staring at him intensely. He studied his face, his soft but still sharp features, his delicious looking lips, the smooth milky skin which felt like silk under his fingertips, the way his chest raise and fell with every breath he took and the way his beautiful brown eyes were focused on him.

“Jonghyun?” Kibum asked carefully but only managed to gasp another time as his lips were crashed against his Master’s roughly. A tongue slipped into his mouth and claimed it as his in the matter of a few seconds, Jonghyun showing off his dominant side.

He pushed the smaller more against the door and deepened the kiss if that was even possible. A small overwhelmed moan escape Kibum’s mouth and it was swallowed by the elder who thought the small sound was like music to his hears.

He picked the blonde up as his legs started to tremble and were close to hiving out under him. The fox secured himself with his legs around his Master’s hips and his arms around his neck, gripping onto his soft brown hair.

Jonghyun pulled away and let his breath hit the sensitive twitching ear of the shapeshifter. “All mine,” he growled lowly and Kibum shuddered visibly. He hid his face in the elder’s shoulder in embarrassment, hoping to hide his flushed cheeks and trying to calm his racing heart and fast breathing again. An approving hum escaped his throat and snuggled closer to his Master.

“All yours.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yay, another update on time AND I corrected it a few times! I'm really proud of myself *taps own shoulder*

Alright I did this because my birthday is on Sunday and I won't have much time to actually write something.

Maybe some of you have already seen it but I'm going to say it anyway because I promised so two chapters ago if I'm not mistaken. I have a new story! It's called Two Brothers One Lover. Please check it out if you have the time, it means a lot to me. It's a Minkey and JongKey chaptered fic and I'm going to update the first chapter soon.

I don't have anything else to say so see ya next time when I'm one year older, bye bye~