Evil Water And Flying Food

A Foxy Present

 

 

 

„Will you stay here!?”

NO!

“Come on it’s not that bad.”

Hell yes it is!

“Come on.”

No leave me alone.

“It’s just a bath,” whined Jonghyun but the fox stayed under the couch.

Jonghyun had been trying to get Kibum to take a bath but the other clearly refused to do so. He had been hiding in his favorite spot as soon as he had managed to escape Jonghyun’s hold. He really did NOT want to take a bath at all. He hated water.

“But you have to take one once in a while. I’m sure that your last one is already far in the past.”

Okay he may be right with that but that was still no reason for Kibum to take one now. He didn’t even remember his last bath. Did he ever have one? He hadn’t always lived in a household so he couldn’t say for sure but it wasn’t something he had been missing.

Jonghyun groaned at the stubborn behavior of his pet. He shouldn’t have told Kibum that he would take a bath as carried him to the bathroom. The fox had immediately jumped out of his arms to run to the couch. Since then Jonghyun had been trying to get him out from under there, sadly without any luck.

“What the heck are you doing there?” Minho asked as he entered the living room and saw the older kneeling in front of the couch.

Jonghyun sighed. “I’m trying to get Kibum out of there so that he can take a bath.”

“I assume he does not like the idea of that?” Minho said amused and crooked one eyebrow.

“Yeah I guess…” Jonghyun scratched his neck and thought about other possibilities he could try.

“Should I help you?” the other male in the room asked.

“Yes please, I don’t know what to do anymore.”

Minho chuckled at his helpless hyung and kneeled beside him. “Key~” he sang. “It’s time to take a bath.”

A little whine mixed with a growl came from under the couch.

Minho laid down and saw Key curled up into a ball, not facing them and staring at the wall. He grinned and reached out with his long arms, his hand closing around the fox’s slim waist. Kibum squeaked and squirmed around, trying to wiggle free but the human was much stronger than him.

“Hah, got’cha!” Minho said cheerfully and Jonghyun sighed. Finally~

Meanwhile the fox squirmed like a snake and tried everything to get away. Minho held him tightly so that he couldn’t escape.

“Bathroom?” he asked and Jonghyun nodded.

They took off and Kibum whined desperately. It sounded heartbreaking, like he was going to die and the boys had trouble to ignore it. As they reached their destination, Jonghyun checked the already filed bathtub once more. Thankfully the water was still warm enough.

Kibum’s eyes widened with horror as he saw all that water.

“Okay then let’s get started,” Jonghyun said and Minho carefully started to lower Kibum into the tub.

The fox screeched and trashed around violently and the boy had trouble to hold him. It didn’t take long before he couldn’t anymore and Kibum fell into the water. He tried to jump out of the tub but it was so slippery and he slipped back into the water every time. He almost completely soaked by now but he only wanted to get out of there. He scratched the cold surface but even that didn’t help.

Jonghyun held him down afraid that his poor Key could hurt himself. “Stop struggling or it’ll only take longer,” he said and eventually Kibum stopped. He stood in the water which almost reached up to his tummy.

Jonghyun gently forced him to sit down and started to wash him. Once the soft fur was soaked he took a bottle with shampoo he bought at the pet shop and soaped the fox, which kept on whining, with it. He praised his pet for staying and wanted to rinse the fur out again but Kibum made a little attempted to flee as he saw the cup filled with water. Jonghyun had to place him back and hold him down again. Minho watched the whole time and felt a bit guilty for Key.

Jonghyun placed the soaked fox in his lap, wrapped in a towel. He looked so much skinnier like this and the male thought that they should give him even more to eat. He ruffled through the fur with the towel, drying it almost completely.

“Could you give me the hair dryer?” he asked the other and Minho handed him the item.

He turned it on the lowest level and held it far away from Kibum so that he wasn’t uncomfortable. The fox looked rather down and defeated and didn’t move or made a sound. He only sat there, looking at the ground and letting Jonghyun do what he wanted.

After the fur was dry, Jonghyun took a brush and gently brushed through it to straighten it out again. He knew that Kibum liked this very much and he chuckled a bit as a very tinny purring sound came from the fox. He him behind his ear but Key seemed to be determinate and didn’t really react.

“Do you wanna look pretty?” Jonghyun asked and felt how Kibum shifted a bit, probably not knowing what to answer. He did want to look pretty but it seemed like this question lead to something he maybe wouldn’t like.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Jonghyun fished the pink ribbon for the stacker next to the sink and tied it around the fox’s tail, careful not to make it too tight but still enough the be held in place. Minho snickered a bit as Jonghyun proudly examined his work. Kibum’s fur glowed and he looked really cute with the pink bow around his tail. He looked at it and thought that it was indeed pretty but he wouldn’t admit it in front of his master who forced him to take a bath.

Jonghyun sighed and shook his head. “Don’t worry, your dismissed,” he said.

Kibum jumped down from Jonghyun’s lap gracefully and flounced out of the bathroom with his nose held high and without sparing the two boys another glance.

“Uhh, looks like someone is mad at you,” Minho said and looked at his hyung.

“Yeah…I guess…But he’ll survive it.”

 

 

 

Stupid master. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Makes me take a bath. A bath!  Stupid master! thought Kibum as he angrily walked back into the living room, his tail with the ribbon swishing in annoyance. He didn’t want to admit that it somehow felt good to be clean like this again.

He jumped on top of the armchair and sat down, looking out of the window, huffing once and going on with complaining in his thoughts.

A few hours later Jonghyun came into the living room to look for his pet and found the fox asleep on the rest of the armchair. He awed and gently his fur, wanting to wake him up. Tired feline eyes blinked open and Key yawed once before he looked at his master who looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Are you still mad?” he asked cutely and batted his eyelashes.

Kibum rolled over and flopped down on the seat of the armchair. He tweaked his master’s hand once shortly and glared at him. Jonghyun laughed a bit and rubbed over the little bite mark.

“I guess I deserved this. So am I forgiven?”

Kibum over the stop on the hand he had just bitten and the showered his master’s face with and little nudges from his nose. He just couldn’t stay mad at him.

“Dinner is ready!” Onew yelled from the kitchen and Kibum perked up.

He looked at his master and then jumped over him to run to the kitchen.

“Yah, wait for me!” Jonghyun whined and dashed after his pet.

Kibum was already seated in his master’s chair and waited for the dinner, tail thumping happily. It was kind of strange that he as fox ate food for animals and food for humans but well as long as he likes it.

“Hey that is my chair,” Jonghyun said and nudged Kibum a bit so that he would go away but he stayed in his position. He wanted to lift him but the fox clung to the chair and refused to let go.

Onew laughed at them as Jonghyun made a frustrated sound. Meanwhile Taemin and Minho joined them at the table.  

“Keeeey, get off my chair,” Jonghyun whined but the fox stayed where he was, ignoring his master. It was payback. Taemin and Minho chuckled now too.

“Come on, I’ll get you your own chair.” Onew smiled and stood up.

Key jumped down from Jonghyun’s chair and changed into a human, his tail wagging from excitement. He would get his own chair! The brunette sighed, happy that he could finally sit down.

“Aww the bow is sooo cute,” Taemin said with sparkling eyes and Jonghyun grinned.

“I know right?”

Onew came back with another chair and placed it at the head of the table, next to Jonghyun’s and his own.

“Wah thank you, thank you, thank you!” Kibum squealed and jumped on Onew, his cheek to show his gratitude.

The oldest was surprised and wrinkled his nose a bit but still had to smile and petted the boy’s head. “No problem.”

Jonghyun meanwhile pouted because until now Key had only done that to him. He guessed it was still because of the bath. Kibum sat proudly down on his own chair and Onew handed them all their plates with food.

The four friends took their chopsticks and started to eat the noodles. Key looked at each of them, then at his own chopsticks and then at his plate. He peeked over to his master and tried to figure out how he used those sticks to eat. He looked back at his own pair on took them in his hand, trying to copy the others.

After few struggles he managed to hold them just like everyone else. He stuck them in the noodles to steady them because they almost fell out of his hand as he moved it. He concentrated fully on his task, ears twitching slightly and he didn’t even notice that the four humans eyed him, curious if he would succeed.

He bit his lip and tried to grab some of the noodles with the sticks but they didn’t do what he wanted. They kept on slipping away or crossing and Kibum became frustrated. The others could do it too so why couldn’t he do it? He pouted at his food, hoping that it would pity him and fly in his mouth but it didn’t.

Suddenly his plate moved away from him and Kibum jumped a bit. He looked up and saw how his master stole his food away.

“That is mine,” he whined. Just because he couldn’t eat with those stupid sticks it didn’t mean that his master could just eat his food like that.

Jonghyun ignored him and took some noodles with his chopsticks, blowing a bit air on them to cool them down. Kibum looked at him with wide, teary eyes. He wanted to eat too…

“Here.”

Kibum looked at the noodles that were held in front of his mouth dumbfounded. He looked at his master who smiled at him and then back down on the food. He parted his lips hesitantly and took the delicious food in his mouth. He hummed and closed his eyes munching on the noodles happily. Soon the next porting was held in front of his mouth and just as he wanted to take it in, it moved away. He leaned forward, wanting to eat but the noodles only backed away further. He almost laid on the table as he got a hold of Jonghyun’s hand, forcing him to hold still and finally took food in his mouth.

Jonghyun laughed as Kibum look at him with puppy eyes, waiting for the next portion. So he ended up feeding the boy. He would explain him how to use chopsticks another time.

 

 

 

 


I'm soooo sorry that it took me so incredible long to update again but I had almost no time the last two week sand I didn't really know what should happen next. I still don't but I'll continue this story until it's finished so don't worry. I can't promise that I'll update twice a week but I'll try to do it at least once.

For this chapter:

I laughed at my own awesome idea for the title

I mean who can resist flying food?

Okay whatever I'm sure your not interested in my rambling but I always have so much to say....the problem is that I forget almost everything as soon as I finsih the chapter and write this here...Maybe I should write it down in the futur.

OMG soon it's Christmas already!

*found no fitting gif...*

 

I have to think of a Christmas story....

But I already have two other stories that I should work on + this one....

Gosh I'm digging my own grave

Please don't expect too much from me~

 

 

Anyway see you next time~ Thanks for all your support!