Determinate Departure

A Foxy Present

 

“Everything okay?” Taemin asked carefully.

“That’s it…” Jonghyun mumbled quietly.

“What?” Minho asked.

“That’s it,” the older repeated louder this time. “I know how we can get Kibum back!” he yelled and bolted out of his seat, leaving three dumbstruck people and some almost cold noodles behind.

 

“ it, I said stop moving,” the woman hissed dangerously but Kibum wouldn’t stop wiggling around as she tied to tie his paws together.

He hissed at her until his snout was tied with a rope as well and he only had his hind legs he could move at the moment so he tried hitting the woman with them but it didn’t work. She just pushed him against the ground with her knee and tied his legs together.

Now he couldn’t move at all anymore and the she looked satisfied for a second until another frantic knock at the door interrupted her once again. Someone had been knocking at the door for a minute already and wouldn’t go away.

Kibum hoped it would be his Master but how should he find him like this? He couldn’t move, couldn’t make any loud, noticable sound and the woman surely would just send him away again. Why should get Jonghyun suspicious about her apart from the fact that she needed so long to open the door.

Please, Jonghyun, find me, Kibum thought and his eyes widened as the woman took out a carton. She lifted the tied up fox and laid him inside, placing the lid on top of it and darkness enveloped the small animal.

The fox looked around scared, trying to figure out how he could escape but it took only moments until he figured there was no way out.

He laid his head down on the ground and he would have cried if he could but animals can’t cry unfortunately.

All he could do was lie there and strain his ears. He heard the door being opened and his ears hurt from straining them so much. Please, please, please, please, ple-

“One package for room number 428, Mrs.,” a voice said and Kibum’s ears dropped, all of his hopes washing away. He curled up in the small carton and wished he didn’t need to come out ever again. If Jonghyun wasn’t there to save him he’d rather stayed in here without any food or water.

“Thank you,” the woman said and it was the first time Kibum heard her being somewhat friendly to someone. Maybe she was only mean to him but why? What had he done to deserve this? Why had he been taken away from his Master and brought to this evil woman?

 

 

“Jonghyun what are you doing?” asked as he followed the older out of the room and looked at him bewildered.

The brunette was running back and forth between his room and the living room, seeming to search for something which was quite important for him at the moment. Otherwise he wouldn’t be acting like this obviously.

“It has to be here, it has to be here…I know it has to be here,” he kept on mumbling and opened all kind of drawers and doors. He even looked under the couch and behind the TV.

“What is he doing?” Onew asked quietly and Minho shook his head.

“I have no idea. Maybe he has gone insane because of his…loss. Should we call someone?”

“I think he’s searching for something,” Taemin said quietly and the two elder guys looked at him.

“You don’t say.”

They continued to watch the male for a few more minutes before they finally decided to help him.

“Hyung what are you searching for?” Taemin asked, tapping Jonghyun shoulder because the older had his head inside of a drawer at the moment.

“I’ll find it every moment now…” he mumbled before he pulled his head back and stared at the younger wide eyed.

“That’s it!” he suddenly yelled and dashed off towards his room, coming back with a small piece of paper in his hand and looking at it with relieve. His eyes shone happily and he grabbed the phone, dialing a number with the speed of lightning. Motioning for the others to be quite although they were far too dumbstruck to actually move or say something at the moment anyway.

It was silent for a few moments until the person at the other end of the line picked up and Jonghyun’s face relaxed a bit.

“Hello, it’s Kim Jonghyun.”

“Yes, yes of course.”

“We’re all fine, thank you.”

“I’m sorry but he’s…..sleeping at the moment and I don’t want to wake him up. He seems really tired.”

“No, he’s fine, don’t worry.”

“I actually wanted to ask something,” Jonghyun said and wandered off to his room so the other’s couldn’t hear what he was talking about anymore but they had an assumption and considering Jonghyun’s words it was quite obvious.

It didn’t take long before the brunette returned with another piece of paper in his hand and a determinate, almost angry expression on his face.

He walked straight towards the door and the others looked at each other before all of them nodded and joined the puppy-eyes man, everyone putting on their shoes and jackets.

“Where are we going?” Onew asked as Jonghyun grabbed his car key and cell phone.

“We’re getting Kibum back.”

“You know where he is?” Minho asked surprised and the older stopped for a moment, his head hung low and not saying anything for a second.

“Not really but…this is the only place I can think of. If he isn’t there then…I don’t know where to search anymore,” he stated quietly, sounding desperate for some seconds until he regained his posture and looked determinate again.

“But we are going to find him there, I just know it…he has to be there.”

With that he opened the door forcefully an marched outside, three guys following him and Onew looking the door behind all of them, running and almost stumbling over his own feet as he tried to catch up with the others. Damn his Onew condition.

Jonghyun was at the front and lead the way towards his car, sitting inside and almost driving away without Onew who protested last seconds and quickly put on his seatbelt once he was safely (or maybe not so safely) inside.

The car roared and quickly drove out of the garage onto the busy streets. Jonghyun didn’t look left or right and was only focused on finding the address on the piece of paper.

“Whose address is this?” Minho asked curiously and was surprised that Jonghyun had even heard him and bothered enough to answer his question.

“The address to which Kibum would never go back voluntarily.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Da da dammmmmmm

I updated again, a miracle has happened!

This is...not really good but I tried my best. I'm kind of busy with another story at the moment. It's called Wild Rose and I'm writing it together with Princess-Unicorn. Please, please, please check it out because we really make an effort but somehow no one seems to be interested. It's also SHINee based (JongKey as well). I normally don't make much advertisment but this is very important to me so I'd be really thankful if you'd just take a look.

I don't have anything else to say besides that this chapter isn't really corrected. I had to get up at 6 and sat in a car for 6 hours today so my brain is pretty much useless now.

See you next time and I love you all *throws hearts around and dances away*