Right There

A Foxy Present

 

“Or what about a really long shopping trip?”

“No, it’s okay…”

“It’s certainly not okay! We were both drunk and almost drown you in an icy cold bath!”

Kibum looked down and fiddled with his hands. Minho and Jonghyun were standing in front of him while he sat on the couch and wanted to apologize for what they had done yesterday.

The fox had meanwhile understood that none of them had wanted to harm or hurt him in any way and they had been drunk at that time, meaning that none of them had known what they had been doing. The two had apologized on their knees for their behavior and promised it would never ever happen again.

The blonde had felt pretty bad about the whole situation, making his Master feel guilty made him sad and he tried to reassure him that he was fine. Sure, he had some small bruises but they didn’t even hurt and maybe he was a bit jumpy and had a bigger fear of water now than before but he was fine, really. He didn’t want Jonghyun to act like that; it made him feel strange and almost uncomfortable on the inside. Same went for Minho.

He had understood that neither of them would do something like that when they were sober and that his Master still cared a lot for him. All he wanted was to leave the event behind and forget about it.

Kibum sighed softly and looked outside for a few moments before he turned his head back to the guilty and sorrow faces of Jonghyun and Minho. He didn’t want to see that expression on them; he wanted them to go back to normal.

He climbed down from the couch and cuddled in Jonghyun’s lap, hugging him like a child and resting his head against his chest.

“More cuddle-time?” he asked and looked up to his Master with big eyes and the older smiled softly, his hand coming up to the fluffy blond hair and ears.

“Always.”

Kibum grinned in victory and snuggled closer to Jonghyun, Minho watching them with envy.

“What about me?” he whined and the two looked up at him, at each other and then at him again.

“You wanna cuddle with my cute fluffy fox plushy?” Jonghyun asked in a high pitched I’m-talking-to-children voice and Minho nodded.

“Yes please, I wanna cuddle with him too.”

The older sighed dramatically and looked like he debated about the matter for quite a while. He couldn’t give his precious Kibum to just anyone, oh no he had to be sure that he was in good hands before he gave him away but he decided that Minho was allowed to cuddle with him.

“Alright….but watch out, I have my eyes on you,” he threatened with a low growling voice and Kibum giggled behind his hands as Minho only nodded with wide eyes.

The blonde was handed over to the frog who quickly hugged him close and started petting his head. Jonghyun taught him how to do it the right way, namely scratching behind the fox ears. Soon Kibum was purring in the back of his throat and felt like he was flying above the world on a fluffy pink cloud. This felt better than every massage or brush he had ever experienced…..although that pink one was really good and ohhh yessss…..right there….ahh that is heaven.

He didn’t even notice that he fell asleep. He only noticed this later as he woke up on the couch in his Master’s lap and blinked at him slightly confused and disorientated.

“You fell asleep,” the older said with a smile and Kibum blinked a few more times.

“Oh….”

Jonghyun chuckled and sat him up so that he was on his eyelevel. He brushed his blonde strands out of his face and pecked his soft bow shaped lips.

“You can’t imagine who sorry I am and how guilty I feel about yesterday,” he mumbled, the smile vanishing and being replaced by a sad expression.

Kibum only looked at him for a few moments before he shook his head.

“I don’t want you to feel guilty….I don’t like it. It hurts me…..right here,” the blonde said and tipped against the left part of his chest, right where his heart was.

Jonghyun blinked in surprise and laid his hand on Kibum’s chest, feeling his heart beating steadily and pumping blood through his veins.

“Right there?” he asked quietly and the fox nodded.

The older looked at Kibum for some moments before he leaned in and connected their lips in a sweet and slow kiss. He felt how the younger’s heart beat got faster and liked how it felt against the palm of his hand.

“Does it still hurt?” he whispered against the other’s lips and Kibum shook his head, his cheeks flushing in a light pink and feeling slightly flustered.

“Good…”

They were in their own little world, blocking out everything and –one that could disturb them and their little moment of happiness. They simply wanted to enjoy it without anyone bringing them back to reality all too soon.

Jonghyun knew that what he was feeling was not something he could feel with just anyone. He knew it was something special that only he and Kibum shared, like an own personal bond between the two of them. Something no one else could understand nor steal. It was strong, so strong that they just couldn’t stay away from each other.

It was like they couldn’t live without the other anymore. He was their other half, their soulmate and nothing could ever change that. Maybe it sounded childish but that is just how it was.

 

“I love you.”

Kibum opened his eyes slowly and looked at Jonghyun surprised. He himself was a bit surprised by what he had just said but he meant every single word.

He had never thought about it but now it was clear, clearer that the clearest water in a clear crystal like lake.

He loved Kibum. He always had and always will. That was the reason why he always wanted to be with the younger, why he always sought his company, why he always cared for him, why he never wanted him to get hurt, why he wanted to protect him, why he didn’t want others to touch him, why he didn’t want him to feel lonely or be sad, why wanted to cook for him every single day, why the bond they shared felt so special.

He loved him.

 

“Love?” he younger asked quietly and Jonghyun smiled.

“Yeah…I love you.”

Kibum blinked a few times before he smiled that gorgeous smile of his and hugged the older.

“I love you too.”

 

And that is why Jonghyun kept on singing love songs for the next five days.

Because he loves Kibum…

 

 

 

…and he loves him too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*crying on the floor*

It has been soo long and I'm a horrible author! But I can explain. I was on a trip with my school and I didn't have internet, nor my laptop with me so I couldn't write. Moreover we wouldn't have had time anyways since we were busy with skying the whole day and went to sleep right after dinner.

Nevertheless it was still awesome and I had lot's of fun. I hope you can forgive me for my late and on top of that short update *puppy eyes*

Okay and now for the last chapter. I guess I shouldn't have posted that since many of you probably didn't like it. Well I though it was a good idea to show that Jonghyun and Kibum share a very strong and unique bond in this story and that they always find back to each other. Maybe you thought Kibum forgave him too easily but that is his character. Hopefully this chapter helped you to understand the last update a bit more.

I appologize if you didn't like it and you thought it was totally unrealistic *bows* I promise it won't happen again and I'll try harded in the futur.

Please don't unsubscribe!

 

*sigh*

Okay that's it for now. I didn't want to leave you waiting for more than I already did so I uploaded this shorter but in my opinion sweet chapter.

See you next time~