We'll See

A Foxy Present

 

Two weeks went by and Kibum learned that the names of the four males were not Puppy, Fluffy, Tofu and Pick-Up-Man, but Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Minho. The four took care of him really well, but one certain person always spent more time with him than the others: Jonghyun.

He would give the fox sometimes a bit of his meal, brushed his fur, played with him, petted him for hours, let him sleep on his lap, talked to him like he would with an actual person, always checked the water in his bowl and even let him sleep in his bed while the others always scolded the pet for that.

Kibum had decided that Jonghyun would be his Master. It sounds like nothing, right? Well for a shapeshifter, like Kibum, it is a big decision. If a shapeshifter decides that someone is their master, they build something like an invisible bond towards that person. If their master orders them to do something they have to do it. Sure they can refuse to do it if it is something they don’t like or something stupid, but it would be very rude and most shapeshifters don’t do it because they like their master. They were raised to listen to them so they do it. Key didn’t know what to think of these rules, but he wanted to be a good pet and listened to Jonghyun. Shapeshifters feel something towards their Masters that humans call love.

 

 

Kibum lay in his basket, resting from the previous playing session with Taemin. He liked the younger, but not as much as he liked Jonghyun, there was a difference. He was like a playmate while Jonghyun was his master.

“Key~”

Kibum’s ears twitched and he looked up. He knew that voice way to well.

Jonghyun came around the corner, grinning like an idiot. Kibum nose picked up the scent of coffee and he knew that Jonghyun had just come back from his shift at the café.

“Where is my favorite fox, hm?”

Kibum jumped out of his basket, happy that his master was back and rushed over to the boy, jumping around and clawing at his trousers, wanting to be picked up. He got what he wanted and the human’s face in excitement.

“Ew, stop that,” Jonghyun said but had to grin.

Kibum did what he was told and cuddled close to the warm chest he loved so much. Jonghyun scratched him behind the ears and the fox started to purr like a cat.

“Gosh you’re heavy,” Jonghyun complained after some minutes and sat Kibum down again who whined a bit.

I’m not fat, thought the fox and pouted.

“Aw, don’t be sad.” Jonghyun kneeled next to him but Kibum turned around and flounced back to his basket. He didn’t get far before a pair of hands around his waist pulled him back. He glared at Jonghyun who just grinned at him. Kibum tried one more time only to get the same reaction.

“You’re such a diva,”Jonghyun said and ruffled the fox’s fur. The pet enjoyed his touch and rolled on his back, his limps wagging around, trying to get a hold of Jonghyun’s arm.

“Such a diva,”Jonghyun teased further and pretended to bite the fox which got even more excited and mouthed Jonghyun’s arm.

The rolled around in the living room, teasing each other. Kibum loved moments like these.

The human boy stood up and walked backwards, pretending to flee from the fox which jumped at him and pit in his trousers, being dragged behind the male because he refused to let go. After a while he did let go and Jonghyun jogged backwards around the living room, getting chased by Kibum.

“Come on, get me, get me,” Jonghyun sang and escaped his pet over and over again.

Key got frustrated and growled once.

“You’re mad?” Jonghyun asked and laughed as Kibum glared at him. He never thought about the fact that he could understand the fox like a human although he didn’t speak.

He jogged backwards again, but this time his back collided with the bookshelf. His head hit one of the regales and he went dizzy. Jonghyun groaned and closed his eyes to get the dizziness away.

Kibum on the other hand was worried out of his mind. Oh no because of me my master is hurt. What should I do? What should I do? He noticed that one of the vases on top of the shelf wavered dangerously and his eyes widened. The vase titled over the edge, right where Jonghyun stood.

Key dashed forward, but he couldn’t do much as long as he was so small so he thought of the only thing that could help in this situation.

Jonghyun still tried to get back to normal as something jumped at him and dragged him down on the floor. He yelped and his eyes shot open. He didn’t see much, only that the room was moving because of his fall. His back came in contact with the floor harshly and he groaned once again. He heard a crash and it sounded like a vase had just fallen down from somewhere.

Something laded on him and his eyes focused on it. It wasn’t something, it was someone! A boy stared back at him with worry in his eyes. He had blonde hair, milky white skin, feline eyes, a cute button nose and kissable, bow shaped lips. He had a pink collar around his neck and it seemed somehow familiar.

Jonghyun blinked a few times and noticed the position they were in. He was on the floor and the boy was straddling him, his legs next to his waist and his arms on his chest. The boys back was arched and Jonghyun could see his high up in the air. It was a rather position and he felt how his blood started to rush. At least the boy had some clothes on. They were way too big for him, his shirt almost exposed both of his milky shoulders and the sweats were very baggy.

Something moved over the boys and Jonghyun first thought his eyes would bulge out of his head. There was a bushy tail moving slowly back and forth. He looked back at the boy’s face and saw something on his head: Two fluffy foxlike ears! They twitched a bit so they couldn’t be fake, could they?

The older male shook his head on looked once more only to be sure that his mind wasn’t playing any tricks on him. The boy was still there. He moved forward and Jonghyun feel his hot breath ghosting over his cheek. He wanted to say something but was cut off as the boy’s hot and wet tongue came in contact with his skin and started to his cheek.

The brunette was shocked for some moments. There was a boy straddling him with fox ears and tail and he was his cheek!

He pushed the creature off him rather harshly and stood up. The boy whined as he landed on his and looked at Jonghyun with big eyes, like he didn’t know what he had done wrong, his ears falling down. It was a heartbreaking sign, but Jonghyun was too shaken up to notice that.

Onew, Taemin and Minho rushed in the living room. They had probably heard the crush and were worried.

“Is everything okay?” Onew asked but stopped as he saw the fox boy on the ground.

The four friends stared at the boy whose tail was swishing back and forth, a bit of nervousness shown on his face.

Kibum didn’t know what he should do. Should he transform back? Should he try to explain the situation? Some people don’t take it in a good way if their pet is a shapeshifter. He chose not to say something because no one had asked him to. It felt like the stares burned holes in his body and he shifted uncomfortably, wanting to stand up and hide under the couch like he always did.

“Wait…”

Kibum paused in his actions and looked at Jonghyun who had just spoken. Was his master angry with him? Was he mad?

Jonghyun crouched down next to him and looked him in the eyes. They seemed familiar to the older boy and something came to his mind, but it couldn’t be. He reached out and petted the boys head carefully. The blonde immediately leaned into his touch and purred lowly.

Jonghyun was surprised, but smiled at the boy’s cuteness. He turned around to his friends, still petting the blonde. What should we do? He mouthed but the others only shrugged. He sighed and turned around again. His gaze fell on the pink collar around the boy’s neck. It is the exact same as Key’s one. He looked around but couldn’t find the fox anywhere. The blonde in front of him had a tail…and ears…and the color was almost the same…he had the same collar and liked to be petted.

“Key?”

It was more of a question and Jonghyun wasn’t entirely sure. It couldn’t be.

The fluffy ears twitched and the fox boy looked at Jonghyun questionably just like Key always did. The brunette looked at him stunned. Was that really Key?

“Ask him something,” Minho said. “Something Key would know.”

Jonghyun thought for some moments and then got an idea.

“Key?” the boy looked at him again while he stood up. “Come here.”

The boy stood up and wavered a bit, but held his balance. He toddled over to Jonghyun and waited for his next command. He was a lot shorter than the brunette; he only reached up to his nose.

The older took one deep breath. Only Key could know this. “What was the thing it told you not to do the first time we met?”

The boy’s lips stretched into a happy smile as he took a step forward and liked the other’s cheek like he had done before; it was his sign of affection, normal and innocent. He had to tiptoe so he gripped onto the human’s shirt for support.

Jonghyun was speechless. It really was Key. The boy here, liking his cheek, was their pet fox Key! Wait…the boy his cheek…

“Okay, okay stop, stop, stop, stop,” said Jonghyun and took a step back, pushing the boy away from him out of reflex.

Kibum’s ears dropped down and his tail stopped moving around. He had made his Master angry again. He had made another mistake. He looked down guiltily, sadness filling his eyes.

“Yah hyung, you've made him sad!” Taemin scolded and punched the elder’s shoulder.

“Ow…” Jonghyun rubbed over the sore spot and pouted.

Kibum wanted to smile at their silly behavior, but it wasn’t the right moment to do that. The room was silence once again and the fox boy didn’t know what to do. Jonghyun didn’t know either and he was sure that his friends were in the same position.

 

“Are you an alien?” Taemin asked and the other three looked at him with a frown. “Wae? There is a possibility, right?”

Onew sighed and shook his head at the maknae’s fantasies.

“I’m not.”

The four humans looked at the boy, surprised that he had spoken. His voice was soft, but still firm and Jonghyun thought that it had something magical and special within.  

“I’m a shapeshifter.”

“A shapeshifter?” the oldest asked unsure after some time.

The blonde nodded. “Yeah, but I’m not often using my human form.”

The four males looked rather dumbfounded and needed some time to let the words sink in.

“So you really are Key?” Jonghyun asked just to be sure.

“Key is my nickname and Kibum my birth name. I don’t care which you’re using, but yes, I am,” said Kibum and smiled.

“Okay…we are-“

“Onew, Minho, Taemin and Master,” the blonden interrupted Onew. “I know.”

“Master?” Jonghyun asked bewildered and Kibum nodded with a happy smile.

“And why am I your master?” the male asked carefully. He didn’t know what to think about that. Was it something good or bad?

“Just because,” Kibum answered and smiled.

Jonghyun took a deep breath. “Okay and what does that mean?”

“Probably that he is something like your servant,” Minho said and thought about his suggestion.

“Is that right?” Jonghyun asked.

“If that is what you call it then yes.” .

“So if I tell you to do something you’ll do it?”

“Kind of…yeah,” Kibum said shyly.

Jonghyun thought that the boy in front of him was really beautiful and although he was not a normal human he felt attracted to him. He had always like Key very much, maybe a bit more than a normal owner would. Now that he had found out what he really was, he strangle didn’t have a problem with it at all. It was fantastic. He could talk to him all he wanted, and ask him what he wanted to do. He didn't have to worry about not treating the fox teh right way because he could simply tell him if he had done something wrong.

He looked up and his eyes fell onto Kibum's smooth pinkish lips and he grinned, getting a great idea.

 

“So if I would tell you to kiss me you would have to do it.”

Minho, Onew and Taemin gaped at Jonghyun who only grinned smugly. Kibum’s cheeks flushed in a deep red and he took a step back.

“K-k-kiss?” He didn’t see that one coming.

Jonghyun approached him and the smaller boy backed away until his back met the wall. He squeaked and his heartbeat quickened. Their faces were only inches apart and he pressed his eyes shut as Jonghyun hot breath ghosted over his neck. He waited for something to happen, ears twitching with nervousness, but nothing came.

“You’re cute,” Jonghyun said and ruffled his hair.

Kibum opened his eyes and stared at the older. His face was hot and his heart was still racing. He decided that it was enough for today and quickly transformed back into a fox. He wanted to run and hide under the couch and he already was there half way, but then he was lifted up by the waist. He whined and wiggled around.

“No, no, no, we’ll have to talk,” Jonghyun whispered in his ear and the fox shivered. Since when was his Master such a tease?

Jonghyun took him in his arms and walked towards his room, passing the other three dumbfounded figures. Well their friend is taking the news better than them.

“Just don’t do anything…you know what…” Onew said, knowing how Jonghyun could be sometimes.

Jonghyun grinned and Kibum thought his poor heart would explode.

“We’ll see.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I have absolutely no idea what to think about this...

It didn't came out that well. I hope the futur chapter are going to be a bit better so please tell me what you're thinking.

Oh my god I have so many Skys! Almost 50 after only 3 chapters

Thank you, thank you, thank you~

 

Bye bye