Calculating

A Foxy Present

 

“Okay so what is two plus two?“

“……….seven?”

*sigh*“No, it not seven. Try again. Two cookies plus two cookies….how many cookies do you have?”

Jonghyun put two cookies and each side of Kibum and the blonde looked at them for some seconds, looking like he tried his best to count them.

“Five!” he shouted once he was sure he got it right.

“No, it’s not five,” the older said, feeling a bit bad because he always had to disappoint the younger.

“You know how it goes: One, two, three…what comes after three?”

Kibum counted on his fingers and hesistated for a few moments.

“Four?” he asked carefully, afraid of getting it wrong once again. Thankfully he didn’t and Jonghyun nodded happily.

“Yes that’s it. It’s One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, okay?”

The fox nodded, understanding what his Master tried to tell him.

“Good then let’s try this,” he laid down eight cookies in front of Kibum. “How many cookies do you have?” he asked and prayed he would get it right.

Kibum counted slowly, his ears twitching with concentration and his tail thumping against the floor softly. He counted two times only to be sure before he looked up into expecting puppy eyes.

“Eight….?” He asked carefully.

“Yay!” Jonghyun cheered and hugged the smaller one. “Good job!” he said and handed the younger a cookie as a treat. The latter accepted it happily and munched on it with sparkling eyes.

Jonghyun had figured out that cookies or other things Kibum liked encouraged him to learn things and he would try his best to understand whatever his Master wanted him to learn. Just like calculating which they were practicing right now.

The older had a package of cookies next to him on the couch and ten were one the table in the living room. He made up exercises with them so that Kibum could understand them better and gave him a cookie as soon as he got something more difficult right. It may sound childish but it worked and it was cute to see Kibum trying hard to get the tasks right.

“Do you know how much five plus four is?” Jonghyun asked feeling motivated to ask something more complicated.

“Nine!” Kibum shouted sure of himself and looked at the older with hopeful eyes.

The brunette grinned and nodded. “That’s right and what is three plus seven?”

The fox thought for some moments not sure if it was right what he got in mind. “Eight…?”

Jonghyun shook his head and pushed three cookies towards Kibum. “Now count. Those are three after that comes four….”

“Five, six, seven, …..eight,” Kibum continued from then on. “Nine, ten. Ten! It’s ten cookies!” the younger shouted and Jonghyun chuckled.

“Yeah, ten cookies and one cookie for Kibum,” he said and handed the fox another treat. His eyes shone with happiness and Jonghyun found himself drowning in his daydreams, a lovesick expression on his face and a stupid smile playing on his lips until they were poked by something. He snapped out of his daze and looked down, noticing a cookie which was held in front of his mouth. He looked over to Kibum who held the cookie and looked at him with expecting eyes.

“Cookie for Master?” he asked cutely and crooked his head.

Jonghyun found himself melting and smiled, taking a bit of the with chocolate chips mounted cookie.

“Thank you,” he said and pecked the younger’s cheek who blushed and smiled shyly.

“What’s three plus four?” he asked a soon as Kibum had finished with his treat and build the task with some cookies.

The fox looked at them for some seconds before he gave his answer. “Seven?”

Jonghyun nodded and took away some of the cookies. “And two plus one?”

“Three!” Kibum shouted because he was sure that he got it right.

“Good! Okay if you get this one right you’ll get ice cream later,” the older said and Kibum began to shift back and forth on the floor, his tail wagging with excitement.

“So…what’s four plus one plus five?”

Kibum face fell and he looked at his Master with big eyes. His brain worked hard to get the task right and he already had a number in mind but he wasn’t sure about it. He really wanted ice cream so he had to get it right but what if he didn’t? He wouldn’t get ice cream. That was not an option so he had to get it right. Little did he know that Jonghyun would give him ice cream nevertheless, not based on his answer.

“Ten?” Kibum asked carefully, hoping, praying that it was right.

The grin on Jonghyun’s face gave it away and his tail picked up the pace. “Is it right? Is it right?” he asked and almost started to bounce through the living room.

Jonghyun’s grin got wider because it was just so cute so see the younger like this and he loved teasing him.

“Maybe…” he said with an evil smirk and Kibum scooted over in between his legs and sat up on his knees. He put his little hands on his Master’s chest and used his best pleading puppy-fox eyes to get the answer out of the older.

“Is it right?” he asked and used every bit of ageyo he had, batting his long lashes and snuggling even closer towards the brunette who had a lot of difficulties to resist Kibum’s cuteness.

Three seconds and it was over. Jonghyun sighed and smiled. “Yeah it’s ten,” he said and the fox started to cheer, already exited for the ice cream.

He bounced on top of Jonghyun and showered his face with little of his tongue while the older patted his back.

“Oh you’re smart little fox right?” he said and Kibum nodded happily. “Such a smart little fox.”

His hand sneaked up to the younger’s neck and pulled him away from his face only to crash their lips together. Kibum squeaked in surprise which turned into a little pleased mewl once he noticed what was going on. Little fireworks and sparks exploded in his small body and he once again felt that tingling sensation in his tummy.

He didn’t really know how that was possible or why he only felt like that around his Master and not for example Minho or Taemin. He really liked them, that much was clear but it seemed like something was special about Jonghyun. Of course something was special about him or he wouldn’t have chosen him as his Master.  

Jonghyun hummed in the back of his throat and his tongue traced Kibum’s lower lip. The latter parted them hesitantly and the older immediately sneaked his wet muscle in the other’s hot cavern.

This was all still new to the fox and he felt a bit embarrassed, a blush crawling up his cheeks and tinting them in a light pink. He didn’t really know what to do so he tried to copy Jonghyun’s actions, moving his tongue together with the older shyly.

The brunette thought it was cute how Kibum tried to copy him and nudged his tongue lightly. The hand on the blonde’s neck stayed but his free arm circled around the younger’s small waist, pulling him closer and starting to his sides.

He had kissed a bunch of girls before and also had some girlfriends but never ever had he felt like this about them. He had never felt that little spark during their kisses, hadn’t felt like he didn’t want to leave them alone for just a few minutes, never felt like he wanted to spend every single moment together with them…

Is this what you call real love? Are those feeling all side effects of the dangerous and at the same time delicious drug called love? But what is this? Kibum and him? The feelings that attack his body once he’s near the younger? The fact that he always thinks about him? That he wants him to stay by his side forever? What is love?

It got difficult to think about it more because he ran out of oxygen. He didn’t want to but he had to break the mind blowing kiss and the two of them parted. They were panting slightly like they had just taken part in a long run and Jonghyun opened his eyes at the same time with Kibum. They stared at each other, almost forgetting how to breathe before a smile sneaked onto the brunettes face.

He finally knew what love was: For him it was Kibum. The younger was perfection, cuteness, honesty, adorableness, life, joy…….he was everything Jonghyun loved so he had to be love in person.

The blonde smiled sweetly at him and snuggled into Jonghyun’s firm chest, seeking for comfort, safeness, protection, warmth…….just everything he loved and needed. He sighed content and closed his eyes once more, taking in the elder’s relaxing scent. He mumbled something under his breath that no one could actually hear and Jonghyun snickered quietly.

“Come on before you fall asleep,” he said and nudged the younger a bit so that he sat up. “Wanna prepare lunch?” he asked and Kibum nodded happily.

“Okay then let’s go,” he stood up and the fox followed him to the kitchen.

Jonghyun took out some pots and started preparing lunch for the four of them while Kibum sat on a chair and watched curiously. The brunette didn’t want him to come near the stove, boiling water or a sharp knife so he had no other choice than watching.

“Say Jonghyun,” the older said and Kibum crooked his head.

“Jonghyun?” he copied his Master like a child its mother.

The other giggled and nodded. “One more time.”

“Jonghyun…”

“And again.”

“Jonghyun.”

The older snickered but Kibum didn’t know what was so funny.

“Wae?” he asked and turned his head as Jonghyun walked over to the sink to get some water.

“I think I like that more,” he said and the fox grew a bit frustrated. Couldn’t his Master speak so that he could understand what he wanted?

“Than what?”

“Master.”

Kibum frowned slightly and thought for a bit. So did his Master wanted to be called Jonghyun? It didn’t make sense to him because Master was Master and the thought of calling him Jonghyun was kind of strange. But what if it upset the older when he called him Master? But wasn’t calling him Jonghyun rude?

The fox didn’t know what to believe and looked over to the brunette which was busy looking after the food.

“Do…do you want me to call you Jonghyun?” he asked quietly and the other looked at him.

I don’t know…it’s just…” he sighed and scratched his neck. “Master kind of sounds like you’re a slave or a servant and I actually don’t want to see you as one nor order you around.”

Kibum didn’t really understand the problem with that but it seemed like his Master was slightly uncomfortable with the whole situation. He tried to figure out what to say but he didn’t know something that couldn’t lighten the mood. It was just like the first time they had talked about this.

“I don’t want to force you to call me Jonghyun. I know it’s strange for you so just…..just think about it, okay?”

The fox nodded and the brunette smiled softly before he turned back to the pots on the stove. Kibum started to think about the matter but couldn’t decide what was better. He didn’t even notice how more than half an hour went by and how the delicious scent of their lunch floated through the room.

“Could you get the others?” Jonghyun asked and pulled the blonde out of his thoughts.

He looked around disorientated before he remembered where he was and what was going on.

“Sure,” he jumped down from his chair and walked out of the kitchen in the direction of the bedrooms where the others were doing whatever they were doing.

He knocked on Taemin’s door and peeked inside, finding the latter with his nose stuffed into a tick book.

“Lunch is ready,” he said and the maknae looked up to him slightly startled because he hadn’t heard the knock.

“Oh good, I’m starving,” he said and shut the book, standing up and walking past Kibum while mumbling food, food, food.

The fox snickered light and closed the door of the room only to take two steps and knock on another one.

“Come in~” the oldest sang from inside and the blonde entered.

“Lunch’s ready.”

Onew looked up from his desk and turned around towards the door. “You made lunch?” he asked surprised and Kibum shook his head.

“No, Jonghyun did.” It sounded strange but he wanted to try at least.

The other male looked a bit bewildered since it had been the first time he heard Kibum say Jonghyun but put it aside because it wasn’t his business.

“I knew he wouldn’t let you get near the stove,” he said and chuckled. “Okay, okay I’m coming.” He stood up with a sigh and patted Kibum’s head lightly before he wandered off to the kitchen.

One more to go.

The fox knocked on Minho’s door and opened it slowly as he got no reply. He saw the tall male lying on his bed with headphones covering his ears. He bobbed his head with the beat of the loud music which could be heard clearly by Kibum’s sensitive ears.

He walked over to the brunette and looked at him for some seconds, not knowing what to do because the other had his eyes closed and didn’t seem to notice him.

“Minho?” he asked but got no response.

He kneeled down and rested his chin on the mattress, eyeing the male for some moments before he extended one hand and tapped his shoulder lightly.

Nothing happened and he pouted in disappointment. He poked the male on more time but got no reaction.

He went on with poking and tapping, calling the other over and over again until he was almost yelling.

“Minho!”

“WHAT?!”

Kibum jumped in shock and quickly withdrew his hand, staring at the brunette that glared at him before his eyes softened and he took off his headphones.

“Oh Kibum, sorry I didn’t notice you,” he said and smiled apologetically.

“Lunch is ready,” the blonde said quietly.

“Already?” Minho looked at his watch in surprise. “Oh…okay then let’s go.” He sat up and his eyes fell onto Kibum who still looked at him with big and slightly scared eyes.

“Aw I’m sorry for scaring you,” the brunette said and ruffled through the blonde’s hair, scratching behind those cute fluffy ears.

The fox started purring in the back of his throat and leaned into the touch, forgetting everything that happened before. Minho snickered quietly and picked up the blonde to throw him over his shoulder. Kibum squeaked and clawed at the other’s shirt to have some kind of support.

The brunette carried him to the kitchen where he was sat down in the chair next to Jonghyun. He still a bit dazed and his right ear twitched a few times before he shook his head and concentrated on the food.

“I taught Kibum how to calculate,” Jonghyun said proudly and the other looked at him and then the blonde surprised.

“Really?” Onew asked and Jonghyun nodded. “Okay then what’s thirty seven plus forty two?”

Kibum ears which had been on attention flopped down and the smile was washed off his face. He looked at Jonghyun unsurely because he didn’t know the numbers.

“Hyung,” Jonghyun huffed and rolled his eyes. “Only up to ten,” he said and shook his head.

“Oh……okay,” Onew chuckled awkwardly and scratched his neck.

“Then what’s three plus three?” Taemin asked and Kibum thought for some seconds.

“Six?”

The maknae beamed and nodded. Jonghyun ruffled through Kibum’s hair as reward and the fox smiled proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hope this chapter isn't so boring....

Okay so 47 voted for A) last time, meaning I should continue this story which I'm going to do. For the two that voted for C) and D)....well sorry

Today I have another poll for ya~

 

I'm really not sure about this so I'm asking you. Just vote for what you like more and I'll continue with the result.

As for the ones that suggested to write more chapters with Kibum in his human form: For starters you got this chapter but in futur you'll get more, I promise.

......I'm sure I wanted to talk about something else but I forgot it....damn it! I'm always like that *sight* maybe I should really write it down.

Anyway thank you soo much for over 160 Skys and 16 votes! Wah I can't believe it I'm so happy! *jumping in happiness*

I love you <3

Oh and I love Kibum's new hair~

See you next time bye bye~