Dungarees

A Foxy Present

 

Okay so let be honest. Jonghyun just couldn’t resist as he saw that thing in a clothes store. He just had to buy it for Kibum. There was no way around it. He had seen it in the girl’s section but that was not a problem because the fox was small and skinny so he would fit in it and no, it was not a bikini or anything.

What are you thinking again? Shame on you!

No, it was something way more adorable and Jonghyun grinned like an idiot the whole time on his way back to the apartment where he knew Kibum was waiting for him like he always did when his Master went out without him. Sometimes he just couldn’t take the boy with him and sometimes he didn’t want to because it would be too exhausting or boring for him. Like a visit to the gym for example.

Kibum had gotten better at staying at home as long as someone else was still there but he always wanted to older to get back as fast as possible so he could cuddle with him again.

Jonghyun went home quickly and nagged at the elevator because it needed so damn long to come down to the ground floor. After he had left the stupid thing behind, he hurriedly walked along the corridor and unlocked the door of the apartment.

“Jonghyun!”

Quick footsteps were heard and seconds later Kibum jumped into his arms, squealing like he hadn’t seen him in years. He planted a small peck on his Master’s cheek and nuzzled his nose into his neck to take in his sweet but still manly scent.

“Hey there, cupcake,” Jonghyun said with a smile and took of his shoes after he was released from the bone crushing hug. He went over to the kitchen where the others sat and placed the few bags with new clothes for him and his young shapeshifter on a chair, the latter trying to get a look over his shoulder at what was going on.

“What is that? Have you bought something? Do you have something for me too?” he asked excitedly, his tail wagging and almost bouncing next to his Master who just patted his head, already used to the hyper bundle which was disguised as a cute fox shapeshifter.

“You’ll see,” he just said teasingly and the younger pouted.

The other three chuckled at the scene and shook their heads.

“Here.” Jonghyun placed a carton with many colorful mini donuts on the table. His friends cheered and eagerly grabbed some of the treats like they had never gotten food before.

“I want one too!” Kibum whined loudly and Jonghyun took one for him and stuffed it in the younger’s already opened mouth. The fox hummed at the sweet taste and rubbed his cheek against his Master’s arm as a thank you, his tail still wagging and hitting against Jonghyun’s legs but the older didn’t care. The blonde was just too cute. He would be the death of him one day, he was certain about that.

He cut of the annoying price tags from the clothes he had bought and placed them back onto another chair so he could carry them to his room later on. Once he got to the one certain thing he had bought for his precious shapeshifter he grinned again and only took it out of the bag after cutting off the tag. He held it in front of Kibum’s face who looked at it with wide eyes and blinked a few time, trying to figure out what the heck that was before swallowing the last bit of donut in his mouth.

“What is that?” he asked with big eyes and pointed at the thing in Jonghyun’s hands.  

The three guys on the table snickered behind their hands since their mouths were still stuffed with donuts but Jonghyun ignored it and only continued to grin.

“Those are dungarees,” he said and gave them to Kibum who looked at them quite oddly like he had never seen something like this before. Well, he probably hasn’t.

“Come on, try them on,” the older urged but the younger only continued to stare at the pants in his hands.

Jonghyun shook his head and his hands started to work on the blonde’s currently pants, opening the button and with that Kibum snapped out of his daze and yelped shocked. He stumbled back and landed on his , the dungarees clutched to his chest and gaping at his Master horrified.

The older laughed at his expression shooed the still dazed fox out of the room so he could change. With a blush on his cheeks the embarrassed blonde left, still clutching onto his new piece of clothing and not daring to look at his Master after this action.

“Aww poor Kibum,” Taemin said once the fox had left but couldn’t hide his grin.

“Wae, I only wanted to help him,” Jonghyun said innocent and the maknae rolled his eyes.

“Sure, sure…”

They waited and after a few more minutes until Kibum peeked into the kitchen, still blushing and looking a bit nervous, his ears half flopped down.

“Come here,” Jonghyun said with a smile and beckoned the younger over to where he was standing.

The fox fiddled with his fingers and hesitantly entered the kitchen, his head down and not knowing what he should think of his new clothes. He has had quite some struggle with getting them on but he had succeeded after a bit.

“Awww you’re looking so adorable,” Jonghyun said and hugged the younger after seeing him with the dungarees on. They were a bit loose but he guessed Kibum like it better that way. The legs went down to the middle of his creamy thighs and the brunette found himself almost drooling over them. He really had to control himself more from now on.

“Isn’t he adorable?” he asked, displaying the embarrassed blonde to the others who all agreed loudly.

“Should we buy you a dress too?” he asked and Kibum’s eyes widened while he blushed furiously. He quickly shook his head and Jonghyun grinned.

“I’m sure you would look really good in one.”

The blonde continued with shaking his head and tried to run away but his Master caught the back straps of his dungarees and pulled him back.

“Yep, I love those pants,” he stated proudly while Kibum just stuffed his face in the elder’s chest, too embarrassed to protest in any kind of way and to be honest, the pants were quite comfortable after all so he couldn’t really say anything.

“Here~” Jonghyun gave the blonde another donut as a treat which the latter took gladly but still pouted at the ground while munching on the delicious donut.

Jonghyun really wanted Kibum to wear the dungarees so he did how he was told and wore them. Not that he minded it or anything. His Master really seemed to like them so he was glad he could make him happy with something as simple as wearing some clothes he had bought. The only thing that could have been bothersome was that buckles chinked when he moved too much or jumped around but he didn’t care so it was alright.

The four friends thought it was quite funny to pull on the straps of the small fox’s dungarees and prevent him from walking how he wanted. They either pulled him back against their chests or just wouldn’t let him go which always lead to Kibum pouting while he waited for his release so he could run around again.

 

That evening Taemin had the glorious idea to do a, how he called it, face-mask-evening. So basically all of the members of the apartment had to put on face masks and…yeah…do what you do with a face mask. All except for Kibum because he didn’t really need once and they guessed he would freak out if the put something like that on his face….poor little fox.

So Taemin had already dragged Onew and Minho off to the bathroom and had forced them to put on a green face mask. They looked at each other and started laughing hysterically because all of them looked like green monsters.

“Oh I have an idea,” Onew said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Kibum!” he called and other two snickered.

“Huh?”

“Come here for a second.”

More snickering and soon the blonde came into the bathroom, curious about what was going on and why he was called so suddenly.

“What is- AAAHHH!” his question turned into a terrified scream and stumbled backwards, landing on his for the second time that day. He gaped at the three green faced monsters above him horrified. Without a second though he scurried to his feet and dashed out of the room, his ears pressed against his head in fright and his tail between his legs.

The three guys in the bathroom laughed at their little prank and felt a bit guilty for scaring the blonde so much.

Kibum ran to his Master, jumped on the couch he was sitting on and hid behind him, afraid the monsters would came after him.

Jonghyun looked up surprised but didn’t even have time to react as Kibum hid behind him and clutched onto his arms like this life depended on it. He was shaking like a leave and almost crying.

The older didn’t know what he should think of this and tried to ask what was wrong but Taemin’s voice interrupted him.

“Jonghyun, come here!” he called because the dino also had to get a face mask.

“N-no, no, no, no, no don’t g-go, p-please,” Kibum pleaded with begging eyes and Jonghyun was left more confused than before.

“Why not? What’s wrong?” He stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom, Kibum desperately trying to stop him.

“N-oo, no, no t-there are m-monsters in t-the bathr-room,” he tried to warn his Master but the older only chuckled. This was serious!

“N-no, please t-they will h-hurt you!”

Even though Kibum didn’t stop protesting they arrived at the bathroom and the blonde shrieked as he saw those monsters again. His body started shaking as they laughed and he freaked out inwardly as they came closer. He had to protect his Master!

He moved in front of the older, trying to hinder the monsters from coming closer. They all looked rather confused for a moment before they started moving towards them again.

“Bummie, what are you doing?” Jonghyun asked.

“I-I’m prot-tecting M-Master,” he said, his voice wavering with every word he spoke. The brunette did notice he called him Master again but it was probably only because he was so nervous at the moment.

“From what?”

“F-from m-monsters.”

Jonghyun smiled softly but it vanished as Kibum jumped when Minho leaned in. The smaller once grabbed onto Jonghyun’s wrists as if to be sure he was standing behind him and wasn’t facing any danger. He had never seen the blonde behave like this and he was protecting him although he was shaking with fear. This somehow made Jonghyun really proud but Kibum didn’t need to protect him, it was more the other way around.

The fox leaned back the more Minho leaned in, pressing himself up against the elder’s chest but not taking a step back. His shaking got worse and Jonghyun was sure his heart was beating incredibly fast with how wide his eyes were. His grip around the brunette’s wrist tightened and he unknowingly dug his nails into the other’s skin.

He pressed his eyes shut as Minho was only a bit away and whimpered quietly.

 “Come on guys, stop this,” Jonghyun scolded and moved Kibum around so he could hug him properly.

“Hey, it’s alright, there are no monsters,” he cooed softly and petted the younger’s hair.

“No m-monsters?” he asked shakily and looked up at the dino who nodded with a smile.

“That are just Onew, Taemin and Minho, see,” he mentioned to the three other guys who grinned and waved sheepishly.

Kibum blinked bewildered. His shaking had stopped and his eyes weren’t teary any more. He slowly turned his head a bit and peeked at the males in the bathroom who were in the middle of removing their face masks. He watched curiously and crooked his head as he saw their skin turning back to normal again.

“No monsters…” he mumbled and Jonghyun nodded.

“Yeah but it’s sweet of you that you wanted to protect me from them,” he said with a wink and the blonde looked down shyly. It was his job as a shapeshifter after all…

Once Jonghyun had his face mask Kibum just stared at him with big eyes and his ears pointed upwards. He stared and stared and stared until the mask was removed and he snapped out of his trance again.

“I don’t like it,” he mumbled as he hugged his Master. “It’s scary.”

Jonghyun laughed and promised not to use any scary face masks anymore. Kibum seemed to be satisfied with that since he nodded happily before he changed into a fox and jumped up to settle around Jonghyun’s neck. Like always it didn’t take long before the small animal drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*sigh* Again no , I'm sorry but I really couldn't write it. I want to take my time for it and I didn't have it this weekend and I have two upcoming exams so...sorry again. But I promise to inculde it in the next chapter. At least the beginning because I don't know how long it's going to be yet adn if it'll fit in just one chapter.

I hope you like this small filler and that you aren't too disappointed. I'll try my best for the next chapter so please wait a little more.

But isn't the thought of Kibum in dungarees sooooo cute >//< *squeals* And poor Bummie got scared bacause of the face masks. That happened to me once....not this extrem but I did get a small heart attack...anywany see ya next time

Love you all and thanks for your support and patience, bye~