Auto Race With A Bunch Of Feelings

A Foxy Present

 

“No, no, no you have to do it like this.”

“Like this?”

“Yeah that’s better. Now you just twist this one here- yeah that’s good but don’t forget the one on the right otherwise you won’t gain speed and just stop.”

“And this one?”

“That’s for braking.”

“Okay…”

“Don’t worry, it’ll need a bit of time before you know all of the buttons, you’re doing great already.”

Kibum smiled down at the black controller in his hands shyly. Jonghyun was in the middle of teaching him how video games worked. Those were these where funny pictures were dancing across the TV (he could finally remember who this stupid black box was called) and everyone argued with each other while staring at the box.

The fox had never understood how this worked but after Jonghyun had explained it for him several times he started to understand. He leaned there were many different games and each one had another goal. In some you had to drive a car, take care of a household, run around and make other people fall down (Jonghyun hadn’t really want him to know why exactly those people just fell down magically), take care of an animal and so on. It seemed like there was a game for everything and it was overwhelming to think none of the things one the screen were actually real.

Kibum had tried out to touch these things or to ask them why they were in that box but no one had answered or even recognized him which was quite rude in his opinion. Well but he had finally understood it were only pictures and nothing real.

Like already said, Jonghyun was in the middle of explaining him how a certain car game functioned. You had do everything like you were in a real car, he had said, except for the fact that you aren’t which was a bit confusion for the younger.

Why should you pretend to do something if you actually don’t?

Anyway he hadn’t questioned anything further because it seemed fun to play this game and he wanted to try it out as well. He was now familiar with all of the buttons on the controller he had received from his Master. There were many different things on top and two knobs you could twist in different directions; one of them was for steering. Some of the buttons weren’t important but he had remembered the ones for speeding up and for braking, those were two of the most important.

Jonghyun chuckled at the blonde who was trying to recall all of the functions of the different buttons with a small cute frown on his face, his eyebrows pulled together and his lower lips caught in between his pearl white teeth. He looked adorable but when did he ever not?

“You think you got it?” he asked and Kibum nodded, determinate to succeed. He really wanted to try it out; it seemed to be a lot of fun to play this game. He had watched his Master and Minho play several times….although he didn’t want to argue with Jonghyun like Minho had done it.

“Alright then let’s try one route,” the older said cheerfully and Kibum nodded happily, his tail picking up the pace and his eyes sparkling.

Jonghyun hadn’t known he could make him this happy with a simple video game but the fox was often satisfied and happy with the simplest things. If you gave him a cookie he would love you for the rest of the day and if you petted his head the right way….well you succeeded in getting one of his favorites cuddle partners although his Master always came first with everything.

“I’m not gonna go easy on you,” Jonghyun sang playfully and grinned at the other who looked at him with hurt eyes.

“Please?” he tried and batted his long eyelashes.

The older shook his head, holding his ground.

“Pretty please,” Kibum said, wiggling a bit to look cuter because he knew it was something the other was weak for.

Jonghyun wavered slightly but shook his head once more. “No, I’m not going to give in this time,” he said determinate. He had given in so often already but this time he would stay strong!

“Pretty please with sugar on top,” the blonde now pleaded, straddling his Master’s lap and snuggled up against him, rubbing his cheek again his board build chest and looked up at him with his best shining puppy-fox-eyes. His tail settled Jonghyun waist and his ear were a tad bent but the tips of them pointed up, making the most adorable look of all time.

Jonghyun groaned in defeat. How could he resist this? It was just too cute and fluffy and adorable and just so…….….*sigh*……so beautiful. He felt like melting into pink goo and snuggling up in a fluffy blanket with a teddy bear, which would obviously be Kibum, and just sit there with a stupid love sick smile on his face the whole time, watching a cheesy movie and eating chocolate until his teeth were rotten…..okay maybe not to that point but something close to that.

“Alright,” he said with a defeated smile and ran his finger through the soft blonde hair of the younger. “Maybe I’ll let you win but only because I’m so nice.

Kibum grinned in victory and bounced on his Master’s lap in excitement, leaving Jonghyun to sigh because he didn’t have to heart to tell the innocent fox was he was doing to him at the moment. He could just ruin the other’s innocent with his sometimes not so….pure thoughts.

*clears throat awkwardly * Enough of that for now.

“Okay, okay come on,” he lifted Kibum out of his lap and sat him down on the couch next to him. “Alright, now you can chose a car which you want to drive,” he said and pointed at the screen where many different cars where shown.

“Which of them do you want?”

Kibum thought for some moments and looked at the different cars thoughtfully. Which one should he choose? Which one was the best? Hmm…very difficult indeed. His eyes settled onto a car at the right bottom and he crooked his head, leaning forward to see it better.

“I want this one,” he said with a big smile and pointed at the certain car he wanted.

Jonghyun selected it and some information were listed at the side of it while the car was displaced on the screen. “Lamborghini Aventador, top speed 350 km/h….wow not bad. Sounds good?”

Kibum nodded happily although he had no idea what exactly those facts were good for but he like the look of the car so he would choose it.

“Alright then this is yours.” Jonghyun handed him the controller once again and the younger waited until he had chosen a car for himself as well.

“Hmmm…which to take?” the brunette mumbled with a frown on his face and went through the rows of cars, looking at the facts on the side and shaking his head or biting his lip occasionally. The fox watched with interest and waited patiently for his Master to make his decision, it seemed to be very difficult and important so he didn’t want to interrupt him.

“I’ll choose this one,” Jonghyun announced after a bit. “The Ferrari 458 Italia.”

Kibum only blinked a few times because he didn’t know if this was supposed to tell him something or not. The older just grinned and ruffled his blond hair in amusement.

“Don’t worry about it. Now let’s start the race. You only have to follow the road and try to be the first one who crosses the finish line, okay?”

The blonde nodded and took the controller in his hands, recalling the different functions of the buttons once again.

“Alright, then let’s get started.”

Jonghyun pressed a few buttons and soon Kibum saw his car standing among many others and there was a countdown on the screen. He knew that once ‘GO!’ flashed he had to drive as fast as he could.

He waited and there was a loud sound which announced the start of the race. The cars took of quickly and so were Kibum and Jonghyun. The older soon was not in the younger’s sight anymore but he just concentrated on driving and not crashing into trees or other cars.

“Come on Kibum, you have to drive faster,” Jonghyun said without lifting his gaze from the TV.

The fox tried to drive faster and it worked. He lost quite a bit of speed in the corners but he managed and soon he saw another car which he passed after a bit. Now he wasn’t the last one anymore but he hadn’t much time to celebrate since the next car appeared in his sight and he tried to pass it somehow but the contraflow made it rather difficult.

“Pull over to the left,” Jonghyun instructed and Kibum did what he was told. He wasn’t on the regular road anymore but once he was back on the main road he had passed two other cars.

The time was ticking by and Kibum managed to cross the finish line just after Jonghyun who was third.

“Good job!” the older praised with a grin and pecked the younger’s cheek who smiled up at him with sparkling eyes.

“You did great for your first try.”

“Really?” Kibum asked excited and his Master nodded.

“Really, I was always the last one to finish the race but you managed to pass so many other cars. I’m proud of you.”

The blonde squealed happily and jumped on the brunette, crashing they lips together in a heated kiss.

Jonghyun was quite surprised but also very please. His little fox had finally understood he could kiss him whenever he wanted and didn’t need allowance to do stuff like this. He had always been so shy and restrained about it but now he has seemed to loosen up.

He clung to his master like a leech, hands clutching the back of his shirt and his tail had settled around the elder’s leg, not wanting to let go of him anytime soon.

Jonghyun circled his arms around the younger’s waist and held him tightly, deepening the kiss by sneaking his tongue in Kibum’s mouth. The latter mewled quietly and their tongues danced with each other.

It had taken quite a while to get to this point but they had finally managed. You couldn’t just build up a relationship like this in the matter of a few days. It would take a while until both parties were ready and willing to take it further than snuggling up with each other on the couch or bed and nothing was wrong with it. Some were faster while others needed more time.

“Mas- Jonghyun?” Kibum mumbled and the older looked down at him.

“Yeah?”

The blonde fiddled with his fingers nervously, his tail swishing again and he looked troubled. “A-are….are you……..satisfied with…m-me?” he asked quietly and he sounded quite insecure and nervous about the matter.

Jonghyun blinked a few times, not fully understanding what the other meant. “What do you mean?” he asked carefully and brushed aside a small strand of blond hair.

Kibum bit his lips and avoided his eyes. “I-I just….with m-me as a shapeshifter. I-I mean I’m your p-pet and you’re my Mas-ster but I don’t know if I-I’m doing t-this right because n-no one ever told m-me and I don’t wa-ant to make a mistake and ma-ake you unhap-ppy o-or mad,” Kibum said, his voice wavering every now and then, sounding close to crying and it broke Jonghyun’s heart to think the younger was so upset and troubled the whole time. Why hadn’t he noticed anything?

“I’m j-just scared I’m not a g-good pet and you don’t w-want me anymore and k-kick me out because I really l-like you a-and I d-don’t wa-ant to life o-on the stre-ees again I do-on’t know w-what to do,” the blonde sniffled, sobbing a few times. His hands came up to wipe some tears away like it seemed because his eyes were hidden behind his fringe and he refused to look at the older.

“I-I wan-nna m-make you ha-appy b-but I-I do-on’t k-know i-if I-I’m d-doing go-ood o-or n-not I-I…”

Jonghyun couldn’t hold it anymore, the younger’s heartbreaking sobbing was just too much so he hugged him tightly and rubbed soothing circles on his back to calm him down.

“Hey, it’s alight,” he said gently, letting the smaller sob in his shoulder and holding his petite shaking frame in his arms. After a couple of minutest and some more soothing Kibum finally had calmed down and only sniffled a bit.

“Now first of all: You are way more than just a pet for me,” Jonghyun said leaned back, wiping the last remains of tears away from the younger’s cheeks. The blonde looked up at him with still watery and puffy red eyes, some tears clinging to his long lashes.

“And you are making me happier than anyone else ever could. I would never ever kick you out, not even if you burned down the whole house, you are too precious to me. How can you think you’re doing something wrong?” Jonghyun asked but didn’t get an answer except for a small sniffle.

“Our relationship shouldn’t be described as pet and Master, we are on the same level and you are not my servant or anything. You are my cute precious fox that I love more than anything else, okay?”

Kibum nodded rubbing his burning eyes furiously and biting his trembling bottom lip but it was to no use. He started wailing into Jonghyun’s shoulder and the older patted his back, waiting until he had calmed down once more patiently.

“My, my how did you get so sentimental today?” he asked with a smile and kissed the other’s temple.

It took Kibum a few more minutes until he was able to talk again. “I-I-I lo-o-ove y-y-ou,” he sobbed, still rubbing one of his eyes and Jonghyun smiled, gently taking his hand away and doing the work of getting rid of those crystal like tears himself. He stood up and went to grab one of the blonde’s favorite cookies, giving it to him once he had returned to the couch.

“Tha-ank y-you,” the younger mumbled and nibbled at a corner of the treat, eating it slowly.  

Jonghyun sat down with a sigh and petted Kibum’s hair while he ate the cookie, not really saying anything for a while.

“Better now?” he asked and the blonde nodded, ashamed of his sudden outburst of feelings.

The older chuckled and shook his head. “You wanna eat some ice cream?” he asked, hoping to cheer the other up because he knew how much he liked ice cream. Kibum’s eyes lit up, his ears and tail coming back to life.

“Ice cream?” he asked excited and Jonghyun nodded.

“Yeah, come on, put on some shoes and we’ll go get some.”

The blonde nodded and quickly ran to get a pair of shoes since he was already dressed in a loose shirt and a pair of skinnies which he had gotten used to after a few times of wearing them.

Together the two went out and started walking towards the ice cream truck in the park nearby, Kibum bouncing the whole way excitedly and had already forgotten what he had been sad about a bit ago.

Jonghyun smiled and shook his head at the happy fox. He really had to take good care of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry I'm late again but I was quite busy the last days and I only managed to finish this now. I hope you liked it especially the one who requested Kibum playing video games (I don't remember who it was, sorry).

Oh and I have a Poll again:

It's a 'yes/no' poll because I can't do anything with a 'maybe' or 'don't care' so please vote honestly, I'm open for anything. Requests are always welcomed blablabla you know the deal ^^

Okay I think that's it for this chapter....

Bye bye, love ya all~