We're Meeting Once Again

A Foxy Present

 

Kibum’s mind was empty, his brain not able to come up with something he could think about. His head was pounding painfully and he felt really drained and weak.

He didn’t know what happened to him or why he felt this way and he wondered where Jonghyun was since he couldn’t feel him anywhere close to him. He normally was able to sense the elder’s presence when he was close by but now there was just an empty feeling in his chest.  

Maybe he had gone out to buy him chocolate, he thought and smiled softly at the idea of eating chocolate covered cookies or just a bar of pure chocolate all himself.

But there was something off. Kibum was feeling so different from usually. He couldn’t quite put his finger on what exactly it was but there was something that hadn’t been there before.

His brain slowly started working again and filled his head with new thoughts that came rushing to him.

Why was he sleeping? He didn’t remember falling asleep anywhere. This was strange…

His ears twitched but couldn’t pick up any familiar noise and the scents weren’t familiar as well.

Where was he if he wasn’t at home?

Kibum needed some more moments before he was able to blink his eyes open, cringing at the bright light that shone down on him.

He felt that he was lying on something fluffy. It wasn’t really comfortable…probably some kind of carpet or blanket.

His eyes started adjusting to the light and his vision cleared slowly, creating an, until now, unknown scene around him.

Then he noticed something else, his collar. Or more like his nonexistent collar since it wasn’t there anymore. He had worn it for so long already that he could tell whether it was there or not and right now he could certainly say that it wasn’t. Instead of his loved, pink collar something more thick, heavy and tight was in its place now and he didn’t like it at all.

Jonghyun surely would have talked to him about a new collar. And why would he remove the other one? Kibum had liked it so much and he had loved wearing it every day to show off.

His ears twitched back and forth again, trying to pick up a sound he could identify somehow but there was nothing. At least nothing he knew or knew where he was supposed to put it.

But

 Suddenly there was a foot that kicked him in his back and a strange, strangle groaned slipped past the fox’s lips. The pain shot through his body and he turned his head a bit, trying to see something through his still kind of blurry vision.

The scene cleared slowly and first the thought the person was Jonghyun but…he had been wrong.

“So you’re finally awake.”

The voice rang through his head and short scenes flashed in his mind, his eyes widening and his stomach twisted in a weird way.

Sitting on the couch above him was an familiar person who Kibum had never wanted to see every in his entire life again.

It was the woman.

The one that was supposedly a shapeshifter trainer, whatever that was supposed to be and she smirked down at the fearful boy at her feet.

“I was quite disappointed after you ran away,” she said, her voice letting Kibum’s hair on the back of his neck rise.

“I probably wasn’t firm enough,” she said and nodded. “But don’t worry, this time you won’t be able to escape.”

Kibum stared at her terrified and scrambled to his feet. Or more like he tried because something yanked him back towards the ground and suffocated him, causing him to cough a few times.

The soft clanking of chains reached his sensitive ears and he looked down, seeing a heavy that was fastened to his collar connected to the leg of the couch.

Fear crept through his body and his ears were pressed again his head, scooting away from the woman as much as possible which amused her quite a lot.

She chuckled lowly and reached out, pinching on of the fox’s ears who whimpered quietly and ducked away from her hand.

“This time I’m gonna break you,” she whispered darkly and left the room.

 

 

 

“It was here?” Onew asked and Jonghyun nodded his head.

“Yeah,” he said quietly and glanced around, looking into the alley that was dark and abandoned at the moment. No black van, no creepy kidnappers.

No Kibum.

Jonghyun felt like a part of him had gone missing. Yesterday they had tried to search for Kibum but it had been too dark so they had waited for the next day.

They searched for something, anything that could give them a hint but nothing was there.

Taemin had screamed and cursed for probably half an hour yesterday, not being a help from Jonghyun who felt like he had fallen into a deep depression.

Everything seemed so dull and colorless without his little fox by his side. He missed Kibum more than he had ever missed someone or something.

He hadn’t even felt this way after his puppy had passed away.

Last night he hadn’t slept well at all. He had tossed and turned in his sheets, trying to get a bit more comfortable so he could get at least a few hours of sleep but he hadn’t really succeeded.

He had been staring at his celling, everything in his mind revolving around Kibum and his sweet, angelic voice echoing in his head like a warm melody.

Normally he didn’t cry easily but he hadn’t been surprised as he found tears rolling down his face silently. He had considered wiping them away but to what use? He had lost something so precious to him and he should pretend not to cry?

It was like fooling yourself into thinking everything was alright while it wasn’t-

The next morning he woke up, opening his eyes hopefully only to get disappointed, the ache in his heart appearing stronger than before.

Kibum hadn’t come back over night. It hadn’t been only a bad dream.

His precious, little fox wasn’t there anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay I just finished this so sorry that it's so crappy and short but...okay I don't really have an excuse except that I got a new story idea I'm trying to develope into a story at the moment.

Back to this again:

Most of you voted for B), C) or D) so I guess I'll do all of it in a seperated story because I don't want to ruin this. It's probably crappy anyway but *sigh* okay I'll stop.

Thank you sooo much for your support although I've been a horrible author the last months. I won't say I'll try to get better because I said it in the last chapters already and not much changed so it's pointless.

I think every author goes through this phase...

But I still have one more thing:

About the requesting thing. I really wanna do it but I will only do it if you actually request. So if you have an idea write it on a sheet of paper or something and write a comment once I start the 'sequel/special chapter/request story' which will probably happen soon (without any chapters yet though). You can also write me a personal message if you want. The more detail the better but just write anything and I'll try to make the best out of it when I find the time and inspiration.

Okay, I finished my chapterly (made that up) ramble and explication round.

If you have more questions just write a comment~

This is not correct and... *sigh*

I'll justs top talking

I love ya all <3