An Innocent Ball Of Wool

A Foxy Present

 

 

Kibum was in the living room, napping in his basket. He needed his beauty sleep after all. It had been two days since the four friends had found out that he was a shapeshifter and the first hours had been awkward. Jonghyun took it rather serenely, but the rest needed a bit of time to get used to it. It was strange for them that the fox was a human at the same time, but then they noticed that he acted like before, meaning like a playful pet and shrugged it off.

Jonghyun acted a bit different around him, but not in a bad way. He only teased Kibum the whole time and made him blush (as far as a fox can blush) and sometimes ordered him around. He did the things he was told as far as he could to make his master happy. If he was happy Kibum was happy too.  He stayed in his fox form just like before simply because he was more comfortable this way. He was not very experienced with his human body and would only cause too much problems.

His eyes roamed around the room and fell onto something under the couch. He lifted his head and stood up, leaving his comfortable bed. He went across the room and lay down to get a look at that thing. It was rather dark under the couch and he had to narrow his eyes. It was a big ball of wool! Kibum’s eyes lit up and he immediately crawled towards it, picking it up with his teeth and dragging it in the middle of the room.

The wool lay innocently there and seemed to cast a spell over the fox. He probably shouldn’t do this, but who could resist a ball of wool? He touched it with his paw and rolled it around a bit, eyes following every move with amazement. He nudged against it with his nose and the first string started to unroll from the ball. He took it in his mouth and ran around the room, the string unwinding from the ball quickly.

He ran back and took the wool in his mouth, shaking himself happily. Kibum growled playfully as he pounced on the thing and scratched at it with in claws. The once neatly rolled up ball was now a mess, but that exactly was what got the fox even more excited. He let himself fall down and took the stings with his paws. Now on his back he played with them, biting them and pulling at them with all his strength.

Kibum rolled around the living room with the wool and obliviously didn’t notice that he got tangled in the strings. He had way too much fun to care or notice so he simply played more. Once he was out of breath he sat up and walked back to his basket. The strings around his legs and paws made it hard to walk, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care that the strings were all over him, loosely and messily wrapped around his body. He sat down in his basket and took at the remaining end of the string. He stared at it and thought for some moments.

He saw how some people did something with it, wrapping it around something. He looked to the left and saw one of the handles of his basket, perfect. He took the string and wrapped it around it with his paws, having some difficulties, but he was determined to make it, he could do this. He twisted them and tightened them with the help of his teeth. The fox took a look at his work proudly and nodded. Now he only had to get Jonghyun and show it to him.

Kibum stood up and quickly went, almost ran, to the kitchen where he hoped to find his beloved master, totally forgetting about the rest of the wool. He made a few steps and then it happened. The string tightened around his body, tying all of his legs his leg together and wrapping around his body. He yelped and fell down, unable to move or do something. He managed to lift his head, not knowing what caused all this. His eyes fell on the taut string attached to his basket. He cursed himself for being so dump and grunted in frustration and annoyance. He desperately tried to wiggle out of his trap, but without any luck. The only that happened was that the string tightened more.

Not knowing what to do, he whined loudly over and over again, hoping to get someone’s attention. As no one seemed to notice him he managed to scratch with his claws against the wooden floor. He felt guilty because Jonghyun had told him not to do that, but there was no other way. His tail thumped against the ground, although the strings made it hard for him, to create more noises and he whined again, begging someone to come and help him.

“Key, I told you not to scratch the floor!” Jonghyun scolded and appeared seconds later in the living room.

Kibum was relieved that his master was here to save him. He whined once more, showing the male that he was sorry. The brunette had stopped in his tracks as soon as his eyes fell on Key, eyes wandering over the fox’s frame with one crooked eyebrow. Suddenly he burst into laughter and startled Kibum who didn’t know what was so funny. The fox pouted as Jonghyun didn’t stop for a while and only continued to laugh at him.

“Oh my god, what the hell did you do?” Jonghyun gasped for air. “I’ll have to get the others.”

Kibum’s eyes widened. What?! No! This was embarrassing enough that Jonghyun already saw him like this, but everyone? Please not! He wiggled around and whined, but his master ignored him and called the others, fishing his cellphone out of his pocket.

“Taemin, Minho, Onew, come here!” he yelled and opened the camera option on his phone. He chuckled and took a photo of the helpless Kibum, tied up with the string of that stupid ball of wool.

“What is it?” Taemin asked back from his room.

“Just come here!” Jonghyun yelled and snickered.

Moments later the three friends appeared next to Jonghyun and stared at Key who was still lying on the floor.

“Omo, that’s sooo incredible cute!” Taemin squealed and danced around the room.

“How the hell did he get that tangled?” Minho asked bewildered and Jonghyun shrugged.

“I have no idea.” He went over to Kibum who looked at him pleadingly with his big, brown eyes. “Aww did our little fox play with the wool?” Jonghyun sang and scratched his pet behind his ears.

Kibum only made an approving sound and closed his eyes, enjoying the petting session which was over way too soon.

“Well that I guess it’s your task to solve that problem.” Jonghyun stood up and brushed his trousers off.

The fox yelped shocked and stared at his master wide eyed, ears flopping down on his head.

“Hyung, don’t be so mean to him,” Taemin said, kneeling next to Kibum and searching for the reason behind the mess. He found the knot on one of the basket handles and giggled.

“Look, he managed to make a knot.”

Jonghyun looked at the simple knot and smiled. “Aw I’m proud of you,” he said and ruffled Kibum’s fur who purred satisfied. “And because you were such a good little fox, I’m going to help you.”

Kibum’s ear perked up and he his master’s hand because he couldn’t reach his face and old habits die hard.

Jonghyun sighed. “I guess I can tell you thousands of times not to do this and you’ll still do it. It doesn’t matter anymore.”

The fox’s tail thumped against the floor happily and he Jonghyun’s hand once more.

“Okay, okay, let’s get started with this mess,” the male said and started to release Kibum from his trap.

Minho and Onew went back to their rooms, but Taemin stayed and help to remove the strings.

“Holy, we could give him an award for the most complicated wool mess of the year,” the youngest joked and Jonghyun chuckled.

“Indeed.”

They worked for at least 20 minutes and Kibum held still for the whole time, knowing that he would make it more complicated if he moved. As he was finally released and jumped to his feet/paws and pounced around the room, happy that he could move again. The both of the humans smiled at the cute fox.

Kibum still had to thank Jonghyun so he turned around to the male and ran towards him. He jumped and changed into a human, crashing against Jonghyun’s well-trained body and forcing him down on the floor. The brunette grunted as the fox boy landed on top of him, thinking that this was some kind of déjà-vu. They were in the exact same position and again Kibum was his cheek (Taemin looked at them rather oddly). Maybe he should tell him that humans don’t do this but …it was so damn adorable!

“Okay, okay I get it,” Jonghyun said and chuckled.

Kibum backed away a bit, his tongue still hanging a bit out of his mouth and looking at Jonghyun with sparkling eyes like he was his knight in shining amour. The older sat up and petted his head.

“There you are again,” he said and mustered the others frame he hadn’t seen in two days in awe.

The boy truly was beautiful, flawless and simply perfect with those cute pair of fluffy ears and his bushy tail swishing back and forth gently.

“I can change more often if Master whishes so,” Kibum said and smiled softly.

Jonghyun scooted forward, surprising the blonde and took his chin in his hand, tilting his head a bit. “I’d like that,” he whispered in the foxy ear which twitched a few times, being very sensitive.

Kibum’s heart jumped a bit and all he could do was nod. They were so lost in each other that they didn’t even notice that Taemin had sneaked out of the room.

“So…where did we stop last time~” asked Jonghyun and Kibum shivered as his hot breath ghosted over his neck.

“I-I…” the fox boy stuttered and Jonghyun grinned.

“Yes?”

“K-k-k-kiss,” was all Kibum could get out, his tail swishing faster due his nervousness.

“Exactly,” breathed Jonghyun in the boy’s twitching ear and Kibum made a little squeaking noise in the back of his throat, his heartbeat quickening.

“Then we shouldn’t waste any time.”

Kibum’s eyes widened. Had his master been serious?!

“M-master…” he stammered, but Jonghyun ignored him.

Their faces got closer and closer until only a few inches were between them. Kibum felt the other’s hot breath on his lips and he them nervously. That was it for Jonghyun. He connected their lips in a sweet and gentle kiss as their eyelids fell shut and felt simply overwhelmed. Kibum’s lips were so soft and smooth; he couldn’t get enough of them.

Kibum felt dizzy and his blood rushed in his ears. His heart beat so fast he was afraid that it would burst any moment. The kiss was amazing!

Jonghyun decided that he wanted more and nudged his tongue against Kibum’s bow shaped lips. The latter gasped and opened them hesitantly, using the excuse that he had to do what his master wanted although he wanted just as much as he did.

Jonghyun tongue entered Kibum’s mouth and explored every inch of it. The fox boy mewled as his master’s hot and wet muscle nudged against his own and traveled around in his mouth. He never felt like this before, like he had one million butterflies in his stomach and his body seemed to melt away, his mind foggy and unfocused.

Soon Jonghyun pulled away and left Kibum panting. The blonde looked at him through half lidded eyes, his lips still slightly parted and his cheeks flushed in a deep shade of red. Jonghyun decided that he loved this sight and petted Kibum’s head one more time, behind his ears.

“Good boy,” he said and stood up, leaving a dazed fox alone in the living room.

 

 

 

 


 

Ha I managed to update, I'm proud of myself. I've been a bit busy because we did alot as family.

However I won't talk much becasue I'm a bit.......oh a new SHINee video!

 

Ah yes I forgot to post Key's collar in the last chapter. Sorry *bows* Here it is:

 

Thanks so much to my Skys (so many already!) We'll take over the world!

*Pirates Of The Caribbean playing the backround*

Chrm anyway okay anyway see you next time

Bye bye~