Can I Sleep With Him?

A Foxy Present

 

Kibum yawned and stretched out his tired limps like cat after taking a nap. His tail flicked to the side once, his ears twitching and he looked around but no one was there. He pouted and crooked his head, wondering where everyone was.

Only then he noticed he had once again fallen asleep on his Master’s bed in the middle of the day. He looked at the clock which he had finally learned to read and the small thing told him it was only half past 1pm.

Oh no, he hadn’t overslept lunch time, right?

He panicked slightly and hopped down from the bed, quickly running out of the door towards the kitchen as fast as hi small legs could carry him, almost missing the entrance.

With a clumsy somersault he rolled into the room and quickly jumped to his paws again, shaking himself in displease of his little stunt. He sniffed the air and his tail started wagging as he smelled the scent of delicious food lingering in the air.

“Kibum,” Taemin cheered happily and quickly grabbed the fox who yelped in surprise as he suddenly found himself turned around on his back so he could lie in the maknae’s arms comfortably. He blinked at the boy, his eyes big and looking at him as if to ask what he wanted.

“Do you want to sleep with me today?”

Kibum crooked his head, Onew froze  in the middle of putting down their plates, Minho had an unreadable expression on his face and Jonghyun coughed on his water, almost spitting in out again.

“What?” he asked after he had calmed down and had taken a proper breath.

“Not like that,” Taemin said and rolled his eyes, shaking his head at his erted hyungs. “I just want to have someone to cuddle with and you always get to have him in your bed so I want to have him too, even if it’s just for one night.” The maknae pouted after he had said that and Jonghyun sighed in relieve after he had recovered from the shock.

“Ask him if he wants.”

“I already did that but then you interrupted,” the youngest said and stomped his foot, causing the older to lift his hands in surrender with an innocent expression on his face.

Kibum wiggled out of Taemin’s embrace and jumped down from his arms, shifting once he had reached to floor.

“Sure,” he said with a happy smile and turned to his Master as he snorted.

“Sure, abandon me for him, no problem,” he said sulkily and Kibum quickly rushed over to him.

“No, it’s not like that,” he said with big eyes, hoping Jonghyun wasn’t mad at him. He would never abandon his loved Master. Never ever in his entire life would he dare to do that.

He carefully grabbed onto his arm and shook him to catch his attention. “Jonghyun,” he pleaded, his ears flopping down and his eyes begging to older to look at him but the brunette just wouldn’t comply.

“Jonghyun, please, I’m sorry,” Kibum said helplessly. “Please don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry.”

Jonghyun received a kick again his shin from Minho who gave him a look that said stop this or he going to cry, so he dropped his cover and chuckled, confusing the poor fox even more.

“I’m not mad at you,” he said and pulled Kibum close, pecking his cheek.

“You’re not?” the blonde asked carefully and Jonghyun shook his head.

“You can sleep in Taemin’s room if you want.”

“Really? Is that okay with you?”

Jonghyun nodded and Kibum smiled happily.

“Thank you~” He leaned in a pressed a quick kiss to his Master’s lips before he moved out of his lap to sit on his chair.

“Is everything settled now?” Onew asked slightly annoyed but had to smile nevertheless. Those two always had so much drama going on.

“Yep, everything’s settled,” the dino said with a grin and the oldest sighed in relieve.

“Good and now sit down, I’m hungry.”

 

That evening Kibum didn’t go to bed with Jonghyun but with Taemin which was kind of weird but he didn’t mind. He loved all four of them but Jonghyun was just special since he was his Master.

Taemin was more like…a brother? Something like that but probably an older brother since although he acted a bit childish sometimes he was far more mature than Kibum.

The maknae was more than just excited about this and Kibum smiled at how he danced through his room and clapped his hands after they had gotten ready for bed. He himself was still a bit blown away from what Jonghyun had just done a minute ago.

 

Flashback

“I-It’s only….one…night,” Kibum stuttered between the hungry kissed that his Master pressed to his bow shaped lips.

“Yeah but one night is one night after all,” he said with a grin and dived back in, stealing the younger’s breath.

Kibum gasped and Jonghyun wrapped his arms around his small waist to pull him even closer although the younger was already straddling him and actually couldn’t get any closer but he didn’t care at the moment. He wouldn’t be able to feel Kibum’s petite, warm frame pressed up again his chest for one entire night so he had to make sure he wouldn’t miss out on anything.

The blonde needed to breath but he didn’t want to break the kiss just yet so he ignored his burning lungs for now. Sadly it got suffocating after a while so he leaned back and took a deep breath before his lips were occupied once again and his Master’s tongue roamed his hot mouth, letting him mewl quietly.

Jonghyun grinned, proud he could make Kibum act like this and nibbled on his bottom lip, pulling at it gently before his tongue dived back in. He could go on like this for hours but he had to watch out or he would get too carried away.

Only then ne noticed his hands were already crawling up the younger’s smooth back under his shirt and he chuckled quietly until a cough interrupted them and they broke apart. Kibum was left panting heavily while Jonghyun wasn’t so much out of breath.

The younger always wondered how he did that. Maybe some old magic trick?

“Could you please not eat eachothers’ faces or undress while I’m trying to watch TV,” Minho said with a blank expression on his face and continued to stare at the black box opposite of him, not spending the couple next to him a glance.

“But we weren’t eatinmnhpf-” Kibum wasn’t able to complete his explanation because a hand blocked his mouth and Jonghyun’s chuckle that sent shivers down his spin.

“Alright then,” he said and stood up, pulling the fox to his feet and going with him to Taemin’s room where the younger was already making the bed.

“Be a good little fox and don’t bite his nose off,” Jonghyun joked and Kibum nodded, snuggling into his Master’s chest one last time before he gave him and good night kiss and turned to Taemin who was already waiting.

Flashback end

 

Kibum had already shifted and was now climbing up Taemin’s bed to crawl under the soft covers.

The maknae was grinning like an overexcited child on Christmas Eve and welcomed the fluffy fox with opened arms. He pulled him close to his chest and nuzzled his nose in his soft fur.

“Sorry when I squish you too much,” he mumbled but Kibum just made and reassuring sound as if to say it was alright. His Master always squished him so he was kind of used to it by now and he wasn’t as fragile as he looked.

The two boys fell asleep, Taemin with a satisfied smile on his face and the small fox in his arms like a plushie while Jonghyun was pouting in the next room.

“And I ended up with you,” he said to the pillow he was hugging and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*peeks around corner carefully*

Hehe...hey guys~ *waves and dodges knifes*

So yeah I'm still alive if you were wondering. I had lots of time to write but I had no inspiration T.T This isn't very wonderful either but at least it's something for now. I'll update soon again and then it'll be the chapter I actually wanted to write but couldn't.

But I have a small excuse, I wrote this oneshot in the meantime Got To Dance

Just give it a chance if you want and thanks for not giving up on me. See ya next time~

PS: Chapter is not corrected T.T