Little Boys And Delicious Cookies

A Foxy Present

 

Jonghyun went behind the counter, turning on the coffee machines and filling the water tanks of them. He placed everything he would need on the counter and cleaned the surface once so that it was sparkling again. He put the sandwiches, cookies, pieces of cakes and other tarts in the window of the counter so that the customers could see what they offered. Kibum sat next to him, watching curiously what his Master was doing.

It didn’t take long before the café was filled with the first customers. Jonghyun made coffee to go behind the counter for the stressed ones that didn’t have time to sit down and also served the ones that had sat down at one of their tables.

“Here is your Americano sir,” he said and sat the cup with the hot liquid down on the table. The man who read his magazine looked up shortly and nodded as thank you. Jonghyun went back to the counter to clean some used cups.

After some time Eunhyuk came with an order for two hot chocolates for table 5. Jonghyun made those, put some cream on top and laid a little cookie next to it. He took the tablet and went to table 5, where two girls sat and talked about something he didn’t really catch, Kibum trailing behind him like always.

“Here are your hot chocolates, young ladies,” he said with a charming smile and sat the two cups down.

The two girls looked up at him and smiled back.

“Thank you,” the one with the shorter hair said.

“Omo who is this little one?” the other girl asked and leaned over the rest of her chair to look down at Kibum who sat next to his Master and stared at the cookie with big, brown eyes.

“Oh this is Key. He’s my pet but he does not want to stay home so I took him with me to work,” Jonghyun explained and grinned.

“Aww he’s sooo cute. Can I pet him?” the girl asked hopefully and looked at the brunette with pleading eyes.

“Sure.”

Jonghyun lifted the still by the cookie amazed fox around the waist and gently placed him in the girl’s lap. She started to his fur carefully and giggled once Kibum snuggled up and purred, closing his eyes and enjoying the .

“He loves it behind the ears,” Jonghyun said and the girl scratched him there.

The fox almost melted on her lap and cuddled closer to her, looking like he was about to enter dreamland. Sadly the bell on the counter rang, signalizing that there was a new customer and Jonghyun had to go back.

“Come on Key,” he said but the fox didn’t move out of the girl’s lap.

“Key,” Jonghyun warned and the animal peeked at him with pleading eyes, ears flopping down.

“It’s okay he can stay here,” the girl said once she noticed that Kibum didn’t want to leave.

Jonghyun looked at her. “Really? I don’t want him to trouble you…”

“No, no it’s okay.”

The barista nodded. “Don’t cause any trouble,” he said to Kibum and then went back to the counter to serve the waiting woman with some coffee and a cupcake.

Kibum was happy that he could stay because it was just too comfortable to leave. He sighed and closed his eyes once more. The two girls giggled at his cuteness and went on with petting and pampering him. Oh yes, there were many advantages if you are an adorable and fluffy fox.

This went on for half an hour and the girls drank their chocolates at the same time. The one with Kibum in her lap finished first and put her cup down. The fox noticed the cookie once more and laid his chin on the table, staring at the thing with big eyes, the water collecting in his mouth. He knew that he couldn’t just eat it because it wasn’t his, but he really wanted to.

“I think he wants your cookie,” said the short-haired girl.

The other one leaned forward and looked at Kibum’s gaze, snickering once she saw that he almost drooled on the table.

“You think we can give it to him?” she asked.

The other shrugged. “My cat eats cookies all the time and she’s still alive. I think one cookie won’t hurt.”

“You’re right.” She took the cookie from the plate, Kibum’s eyes following her, thinking that she wanted to eat it. But instead it was held in front of his mouth and he looked at the girl surprised, not knowing if he could really eat it. She nodded encouraging and the fox didn’t waste any time, holding the treat with his paws and starting to break the cookie with the help of his teeth. It was difficult because it crumbled but he managed and tried not to waste anything. The girl still held the cookie for him to make it easier and smiled as she saw how happy the fox was.

She looked at her watch and sighed. “Sorry Key, but we have to go now.”

She took him around the waist carefully and put him back on the ground. Both of the girls stood up and put their jackets on. The one with the shorter hair gave Eunhyuk the money for their drinks and with a last of his yellowish fur they left.

Kibum was sad that they had to leave but shrugged it off. He got a petting season and a cookie, what more does he want? He went around the café, occasionally getting noticed by people but most were too busy with their talks or magazines.

Suddenly someone grabbed his tail. Thankfully the person didn’t pull but the one still had a firm grip on it. Kibum turned his head and saw a little boy who had a wide grin on his face and stared at the thing he just grabbed. The fox tried to pull away by wiggling his tail but that only amused the boy and he squealed.

Eventually he let go of the fluffy thing but instead wrapped his arms around Kibum’s body and dragged the fox with him to the ground. He inspected the animal and his fur clumsily, amazed by the softness.

Kibum let him do everything he wanted which evolved that he was rolled around or that the boy grabbed a handful of his fur or that he was used a pillow. The boy took him and rolled him on his back, grapping on one of his paws and shaking it like he wanted to introduce himself. The fox had always thought that human children were pretty amusing and this one here way especially curious.

The boy twisted one of his ears in his little hands and it hurt but Kibum let him do it. He didn’t want to upset that kid. The boy wrapped his arms around his body once again and dragged him to a table where a woman drank her coffee, probably his mother. The boy tugged on her jeans and the woman looked down to her son, seeing the fluffy animal in his arms.

“Sweety, you have to be careful or you’ll hurt it,” she said and gently removed the fur the boy had grabbed. He looked a bit sad and patted Kibum’s head apologizing but soon hugged him again with a squeal.

The woman chuckled as Kibum let him do it and didn’t complain at all.

“Key?” Jonghyun called him. He had gone looking for his pet because the girls had left a while ago. He soon found him with the little boy and immediately a grin crept on his face.

Kibum turned his head to look at him and his tail started wagging which the boy was rather excited about. He quickly grabbed it and looked at it amazed as it wagged in front of his face quickly. The foy wanted to run to his Master but that was kind of difficult so Jonghyun came over the him and kneeled down.

“I’m sorry but my son is pretty amazed by that fox,” the woman said with an apologetic smile.

“It’s no problem,” Jonghyun said and gently freed Kibum from the boys hands. The fox quickly climbed up and settled around his Master’s neck, thinking that it was a save spot.

The little boy pouted as he couldn’t reach his toy anymore and his mother picked him up in her lap. Jonghyun went back to the counter and took a cookie, giving it to the boy once he returned.

“What do you say Yoogeun?” his mother asked and the boy thought for a while.

“Thant uu,” he mumbled and munched on the cookie happily.

Jonghyun grinned and ruffled his hair, bowing to the woman and going back to the counter.

“Maybe we should open a kids-corner where all the kids can play with you,” Jonghyun suggested and grinned as Kibum whined in his ear. He didn’t like the idea at all. Sure kids were cute and stuff but also a bit annoying and they didn’t know when they hurt someone so it probably would be rather painful to be “petted” by children.

“Na, don’t worry I won’t suggest it,” Jonghyun reassured.

Kibum stayed around his neck and noticed the odd looks his Master received for having a yellowish fox around his neck but he ignored it and closed his eyes, napping a bit. He couldn’t really sleep because the brunette moved too much but that didn’t border him at all. He watched what his Master did the whole time, how he served customers and sometimes he would get a bit of a cookie if he was lucky and used his best puppy-fox-eyes on the customers. Best targets were the girls; they would almost always give him something.

The hours flew by and soon the sign was changed from open to close and the last people were shooed out of the café. Jonghyun said goodbye to his coworker and went to the locker room. He only did one shift per day while the others mostly did both.

Kibum jumped down from his shoulders and walked around the room, hoping to escape the same situation from this morning and to move his stiff muscles. Once Jonghyun was finished, he took the pink harness out from the locker and the fox pouted at him before he strolled over to and stood still so that the human could attach it to him.

“Don’t make that sulky face,” Jonghyun said amused and Kibum glared at him.

The brunette laughed and shook his head, standing up to close the locker and put on his thick jacket. He picked up the end of the leash and together they made their way outside where a cold breeze greeted them.

The walk back home went by rather quickly and soon they were inside the apartment complex once more. The pair walked over to something that Kibum recognized from this morning: The elevator monster!

He screeched and pressed his body against the ground, refusing to walk near or even into that thing one more time. Jonghyun tried to tug him forward but the fox clawed at the ground, not moving an inch. He sighed and though if he should just pick him up and force him in the elevator but he figured that that would be very cruel so he settled for the stairs.

“Come on we’ll take the stairs,” he announced and Kibum followed him this time, haven heard that he didn’t have to fight with the monster again and happily trailed behind his Master.

His mood dropped soon, namely after the first floor they had climbed up. Those stupid stairs were really tiring to go up and his tongue hung out of his mouth, his breathing becoming faster. Kibum whined after the next floor and Jonghyun turned around to him.

“You didn’t want to take the elevator so you’ll have to climb the stairs,” he said and grinned as his pet whined one more time. He acted as if he wouldn’t care and continued his way, an exhausted Kibum behind him.

After some more minutes they finally arrived at the 8th floor and Jonghyun unlocked the door with his key, Kibum wheezing behind him like steam loco. Maybe he should have helped him but Jonghyun shrugged it off as some kind of revenge and entered the apartment.

“We’re home!” he yelled.

“Okay~,” Onew sang from the kitchen.

Jonghyun took the harness off Kibum who shambled to the living room tiredly, where he changed into his human form and let himself fall on the couch, still panting from the climbing of the stairs.

“Come on, it wasn’t that bad,” Jonghyun teased and Kibum looked at him through half lidded eyes, trying to glare which sadly didn’t really work.

“Aw our little fox is tired,” he sang and the blonde groaned, rolling over on his side, back facing Jonghyun.

The brunette smirked and got a perfect idea to give the other new strength and crawled over to him, a devilish expression on his face. He lifted on of his hands and it crept towards the younger’s lower back.

Kibum didn’t notice any of this and had his eyes closed, thinking that his Master had finally shut up. What he didn’t expect was a feeling that went like an electric shock through his body, coming from the part where his tail begun. He yelped and his body jolted, almost jumping off from the couch. He turned around and stared at his master wide eyed who grinned down at him.

“Better?” the male asked and the blonde grumbled, shifting so that his tail couldn’t be reached again, his cheeks flushing in a light pink.

 

 

 


Tada second part ofthe chapter from last week and O only want to say that I am damn tired right now so sorry for any mistakes adn I'll go to bed imeediately~

Hope you liked it, please tell me what you thing and thanks for your support <3 ...........did I forget something? I don't think so...

Oh yeah a poll......I'm really surprised that so many people prefer winter....hm I like each season in the first weeks and then I want to have another one.

Here comes the next one:

 

 

Oh and I'm sure you know who the little boy was. I would really like to know if SHINee still sees him sometimes.....

Okay well them that's it for now

Bye bye