Pink Frisbee And Dogs

A Foxy Present

 

The car ride wasn’t that exciting since Onew just stared at the road, Minho was gazing out of the window and the maknae and Jonghyun couldn’t get enough of staring at the sleeping Kibum. The radio was playing but it wasn’t that interesting either.

Taemin nudged the fox’s paws lightly and he responded with a tiny move of the limbs. The two guys in the back awed and giggled like high school girls. The two more mature guys only rolled their eyes at them.

It took them around 20 more minutes before they reached their destination and Kibum woke up five minutes earlier, stretching on Taemin’s lap and looking around. Of course he didn’t know where he was but figured after some moments that he had to be in a car since he heard the noise of the motor and the outside world passed by rather quickly.

He looked out of the window, head always turning when a car drove by but he got bored after a bit and climbed into his Master’s lap.

“Ready for a little run?” Jonghyun asked as their parked the car and Kibum’s mood lifted up, eyes shining and tail wagging with excitement. He jumped up and down in the car and Jonghyun quickly got a hold of him and held him down in his lap. The fox squirmed around, wanting to be free but couldn’t get out of his Master’s strong hold and started to paw his arms and chest.

The car came to a halt and Onew announced that they were there. They all got out and Kibum wanted to jump down and run but Jonghyun, as mean as he was, wouldn’t let him. He took his backpack from the trunk and walked with the others along the path which led to the field.

It didn’t take long and after two minutes they had reached the beautiful grass scenery. Kibum barked and Jonghyun finally sat him down on the ground. The fox immediately speeded off and chased as a flash through the field.

“Wow…I didn’t know he could get that fast,” Minho said amazed and followed the yellowish fur which almost flew over the ground.

“Me neither,” Jonghyun admitted.

The fox came back towards them with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and ran around the group of four boys before he ran off again.

Jonghyun opened his backpack and took out the bright pink frisbee which was originally for dogs but who cares?

“Can he catch it?” Onew asked and the dino shrugged.

“I’ve never tried this with him before…let’s see if he gets it,” he said and called his hyper pet.

The fox came running towards him and saw the frisbee in his hands, wondering what that thing was. Before he had a chance to inspect that thing it was already thrown away and he chased after it, his hunting instincts kicking in. He didn’t know why but he had to get this pink flying something. It was fast, maybe it tried to trick him but he wouldn’t have any of that. To show that he was in charge here he jumped and caught it with his teeth, wrestling it down on the ground so it wouldn’t try to do something stupid. It just laid there dumbly and Kibum smirked. Ha! That thing new it couldn’t win against him, the almighty and gorgeous fox!

“Kibum!” He looked up and saw his Master waving him over. Not thinking much he took that pink thing with him to show the older that he did a good job at catching it and ran over to him, tail swishing happily behind him and ears on attention.

“Good boy,” Jonghyun praised the fox and ruffled his fur. He threw the frisbee again and Kibum chased after it immediately.

“Looks like he got it,” Onew said and grinned at the little dot that was Kibum’s frame. Jonghyun had thrown the frisbee pretty far and the poor animal had trouble keeping up with it.

The oldest took out a blanket and spread it on the ground. He sat down with a sigh and mumbled something about getting old and a hurting back. Minho and Taemin joined him but Jonghyun only sat his bag down and continued to play with Kibum. It seemed like he really liked the frisbee since he always caught in the air and would bring it back immediately.

His paws and legs got a bit dirty and even his fur wasn’t glowing anymore since he had fallen down quit often in his playing hype. He was so happy that he could run a bit he resembled a dog with his behavior but no one cared. Sometimes he was like a cat, sometimes like a dog and sometimes he even acted like a bunny or a tiger so yeah….they were used to it already.

Jonghyun also took the ball and threw it as far as he could. Kibum ran behind the red thing as fast as he could but it still took him almost a minute before he finally came back with it. He jumped up and slithered over the ground, dirt splashing up and dotting his fur like paint.

“It that as far as you can throw?” Minho asked unbelievingly.

“You can’t do it better,” Jonghyun snapped back and the younger of them stood up. He took the with salvia covered ball out of his hyung’s hand and got into position. The fox’s eyes followed his movements and waited impatiently for the ball to be thrown, not caring by whom or how far.

“Now look at this.” Minho said and threw the ball with all his power. Kibum ran and ran and ran happily and stopped after some time, looking around and trying to find the ball which had landed somewhere completely different. His ears were pricked up and his tail was held high proudly but even that didn’t help him to find the ball

Jonghyun snorted. “Oh yeah, you’re a natural.”

Minho glared at him. “I can’t change it if he’s too dumb to find the stupid ball,” he said and the older glared at him.

“Yah, don’t insult Kibum as dumb!”

“Well it is kind of dumb that he always runs after the ball only to bring it back and run after it again,” Onew muttered from the blanket and Jonghyun glared at him now too.

How dare they to insult his innocent pet?! Tse…

They heard loud panting and saw Kibum running towards them…without the red ball in his mouth unlike usually. He ran towards Jonghyun and the latter crooked his head, not really knowing what was going on. The fox ran through his legs and hid behind him, peeking around one of his legs and staring at something.

Jonghyun looked up and saw a black and white border collie running towards them. Seems like they were not the only ones here. The dog ran around to Kibum who growled at him and showed the oblivious animal his rather sharp teeth. The dog couldn’t care less and only started to sniff the fox, trying to get close to him.

Kibum didn’t like this at all but also wasn’t brave enough to do something so he trailed around Jonghyun’s legs, hiding away from the bigger animal. The dog, as enthusiastic as he was, wanted to play with the fox and kept on following him, always trying to get closer.

Jonghyun just stood there and watched the two animals that used his legs as…..whatever they were doing while the others laughed at the mess.

Kibum tried to make a run for it but only managed to make a few steps before he was tackled to the ground by the dog whose tail wagged happily. He sniffed the fox while the smaller animal tried to get him off somehow, punching him with his paws and hissing. The collie didn’t care though and just continued with what he was doing. He spooned the fox and started to his neck and shoulder which Kibum commented with a yelp.

It actually looked pretty funny although Jonghyun felt a tad jealous. Wow…he was jealous….of a dog…that was a fox…….that one sounded wrong… Where were the owners of that dog? He looked around and saw some figures coming towards them. Looks like he just got his answer.

Another yelp brought him back to reality and he looked at the unique pair in front of him. Kibum’s ears were bent back all the way and his tail was between his legs on those were enough signs to let the red lights flash in Jonghyun’s head. The dog was following the fox and kept sniffing his and even nudging sometimes.

Okay…this was weird since both of the animals were males but the dog didn’t seem to care. It looked a bit strange and Jonghyun vowed that he saw something like this somewhere already. Wait a sec….were they going to witness something like a mating between the two?

Jonghyun shook his head and quickly went over to his pet and picked up the scared fox that immediately snuggled into his chest, peeking down at the stupid dog. The collie was upset that his supposed mate or whatever wasn’t there anymore and it actually looked like it was pouting. He came closer to the human and tried to reach the fox which clawed at Jonghyun’s jacket.

The two people from before got closer and it looked like they were a young couple.

“I’m so sorry, he just ran off and I could hold him anymore,” the woman said apologetically and bowed shortly before she grabbed the dog by the collar and put him back on the leash.

“He didn’t do anything so it’s not that bad,” Jonghyun said and smiled.

“Normally he doesn’t do something like this and listens very well…” the woman’s boyfriend/ husband or whatever he was said. “He really didn’t do anything?” he asked and Jonghyun shook his head.

“No but I think he is pretty interested in Key.” He looked down at the fox in his arms and then at the dog that was meanwhile drooling on the floor and still trying to come closer.

“I guess…” the woman said awkwardly and scratched her neck. “Sorry for the disturbance once again.”

She and the man bowed and continued their walk, dragging the drooling dog behind them. Kibum continued to growl lowly until the collie turned around and focused on something else, not minding them anymore. That dog sure was a bit strange…

Jonghyun felt kind of happy that he didn’t have another animal but Kibum. He could always ask him why he acted like he did or what he wanted. A dog or cat wouldn’t even understand him and it probably was a bit boring compared to how he acted with his pet now.

The fox stopped growling and jumped out of his Master’s hold, shaking himself once and then running off.

“Did the dog just try to mate with Kibum?” Taemin asked bewildered and the others nodded slowly.

“It kind of looked like that,” Minho answered.

“That would have been very strange…” the maknae muttered and looked like he thought about something. “Just imagine how their kids would have looked like…”

Jonghyun tried to imagine little puppies that were a mixture between border collie and a yellowish fox. Okay that would really look rather strange. He shook his head and shooed the strange picture out of his thoughts.

Were all animals as as that dog? Suddenly he thought about how Kibum had lived before he joined them. He lived on the streets and there were pretty many dogs…maybe he had already experience with them and acted because of that a bit aggressive and scared. He once even mentioned that he didn’t like dogs but Jonghyun had never questioned why exactly. Know he thinks he knows why and would try to keep his away from at least the male dogs.

Just as he thought that he left a little tug at his trousers and looked down to find Kibum tugging on his leg and rolling the red ball towards him.

Immediately a smile crept onto his face and he picked up the red ball , throwing it just like before and watching Kibum chasing after it.

The other three started to chatter on the blanket but Jonghyun continued to play with his pet like they were in their own little world.

The brunette picked up the frisbee and threw it up, looking how Kibum would manage to grab it. What surprised him was that he fox quickly climbed up his body and jumped from his shoulder, grabbing the pink thing with his teeth and landing perfectly on his paws.

Jonghyun crooked one eyebrow and smirked, noticing that he could do even more with Kibum than playing a simple game of fetch. He bent down and motioned the fox do climb on his back which he did with a quick jump. He threw the frisbee forward and Kibum jumped down from his back and caught it before it could escape.

(Imagine them doing stuff like this)

They continued to play like that and after almost one hour Kibum was kind of tired and only jogged slowly to pick the frisbee up from the ground. He brought it back to his Master and laid down on his shoes, showing him that he couldn’t anymore.

Jonghyun praised his pet and kissed the tired fox’s cheek. He picked him up, not minding that his clothes were totally dirty and also sat down on the blanket.

“Here.” Onew gave him the last sandwiches and the dino took them gratefully, giving one to Kibum and eating the other two himself.

They talked for a while before they decided to go home. Kibum walked next to his Master, carrying the frisbee proudly like it was some kind of trophy.

Jonghyun laid a towel in his lap and told Kibum to stay there because he didn’t want to clean Onew’s car afterwards.

Once they were home Jonghyun quickly changed into clean clothes and went back to Kibum who was still sitting on the towel.

“Sorry but we need to get you cleaned,” he said with a grin that clearly showed that he wasn’t sorry at all.

Kibum whined, thinking that he took more than enough baths already but he knew Jonghyun wouldn’t give up. So he let the older carry him to the bathroom and stayed in the bathtub like the good little fox he was. He hissed as the water came in contact with his fur and tried to climb out of the tub but he always slipped back inside, no matter how often he tried.

Jonghyun laughed at him and started to shampoo the fur, letting the animal look like a huge bubble monster.

“Aw you’re so cute,” the older said with a grin and the water once more.

Kibum just sat there pouting, praying it would be over soon. His wish was granted and the process of drying up started. That part wasn’t that but he looked like a lion after his fur was ruffled with the towel. He looked in the mirror and yelped shocked as he saw how he looked.

Jonghyun once again just laughed at him and dried the now glowing fur with the hair dryer.

“You look good as a lion,” he said and snickered as the fox looked at him with an are-you-serious look.

The fur fall back into place once it was completely dried but Kibum wouldn’t give up so easily. He snatched the brush from the counter and poked his Master with it in the stomach.

“Okay, okay, you’re getting your brushing session,” The older said and took the tool from the fox mouth, starting to brush through the yellowish fur.

Kibum purred like a little kitten and closed his eyes. Ah yes that was a live…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I know this chapter is probably a bit boring and a day too late....sorry but I just couldn't finish yesterday so it took a bit longer than normal.

Sorry~

Do you have any suggestions for this story? Please tell me if yes because I think I'm slowly running out of ideas.....or do think I should finish this soon? Your choice hust tell me what you think.

 

Oh yeah and I forgot a poll last chapter!

Here is one:

Ha I tricked you! Because many people are too lazy to write a comment (including me most of the times)... Like this you just have to click a few buttons

 

I have so many subbies for this story I just can't believe it! It is my most popular story on AFF~

Thank you so much for your support and for sticking with me~ I <3 you

Until next time~

 

!Chapter is not corrected!