Embarrassing Situations

A Foxy Present

 

Kibum was currently resting on the couch, playing with the fluffy fur of his tail and generally just being lazy. Minho, Onew and Taemin all had left to go to…..he couldn’t even remember anymore. They had said something but it had slipped his mind after the front door had closed behind them.

Now he was seated on the couch, not really paying attention to the TV which was running in the background. Minho had turned it on for him in case he was bored. Kibum didn’t even know what exactly was shown right now, it probably was some kind of movie because it was already late and nothing else was aired around this time normally.

Jonghyun was in his room, doing something and the fox didn’t want to disturb him. He couldn’t always engage his Master’s attention because the older surely had other more important things to do than cuddling with the blonde. Kibum pouted at the thought but it was true and he knew that.

It had been a long day at the café so both of them were tired, Jonghyun even more than the fox who always seemed to have enough energy to jump around and be happy after a taking a nap. Leeteuk had already interviewed a few people who wanted the job as a barista and one guy named Yesung seemed to have caught his interest. The male was funny….and a bit weird but also nice and he had given Kibum a candy so he liked him.

The young fox exhaled through his mouth and watched how his bangs were blown up for a short moment before they fell down again. He didn’t quite know what he should do so he was mostly just rolling around on the couch, sorting out the fur of his tail, playing with the hem of his shirt, taking off his socks only to put them back on again and do what people did when they were bored.

He sighed and turned around once again, now lying on his back and looking at the celling. Maybe his Master had time for him now. Maybe they could play something or cuddle. He would like that a lot. He loved to cuddle with Jonghyun. The latter was just so….warm and comfortable. It was like he was a fluffy blanket which you could use to snuggle up on cold winter dasy.

Kibum smiled at the thought of cuddling once again and his tail swished gently over the material of the couch. Maybe he should make the older something to eat…but he didn’t quite know what he should do and how it was done. He still needed someone else to help him in the kitchen and Jonghyun wouldn’t allow him to get too close to the stove without someone watching over him and what he was doing. He really thought the fox was too clumsy…which was true.

The blonde pouted once again. Sometimes he really hated being to childish and clumsy but only if it prevented him from doing something for his Master like right now. He sighed once again and turned his head towards the screen of the TV.

There was a woman and a man, probably a couple and the talked about something. Kibum decided to listen since he had nothing better to do.

“James, please, I love you. I’m ready, as ready as I’ll ever be.”

The man, James, the woman’s cheek with a loving but worried expression on his face. “Mai, I know your feelings for me but I don’t want to hurt you. I’m afraid we might rush things and end up regretting it. I want our first time to be special.”

“It is special for me as long as it’s with you.”

They started to kiss…..wait…..They started to KISS!

Kibum's head shot up with his ears on full attention and his eyes wide. He felt his cheeks heating up and grabbed his tail to hide his eyes behind it. But as curious as he was, it didn’t take long before he peeked over the edge at the screen once again.

The couple had just parted and looked into each other’s eyes, the hearts practically flying all around them.

“I love you,” James said and Mai smiled happily.

“I love you too.”

Kibum awed, clutching onto his tail and watching as they kissed once again. He followed the scene curiously, thinking it was quite interesting to watch other people kissing. Did Jonghyun and he look like that too? He tried to remember it but he couldn’t recall ever having seen himself while kissing with his Master even once. He blushed at his thoughts and quickly shook his head, focusing back onto the TV screen.

The couple moved towards their bedroom, their lips still connected and they didn’t even bother with turning on the light. Kibum scrunched up his nose as the two fell onto the bed rather ungracefully. See? That happens if you don’t turn on the light. You’ll stumble and hurt yourself in the end and then you are mad at yourself for being so dumb. Always turn on the light! The fox nodded determinate but his head switched back to the TV as he heard a strange sound.

“Aah~”

Kibum’s eyes widened as he saw the man….oh god he was far too embarrassed to even think about it. He curled up on the couch, clutching onto his tail once again and gaping at the screen with burning cheeks.

The…the man was….touching the woman’s . Wait no, he was…..squeezing them. And the woman made strange noises at that, almost like she was in pain. That was not nice of the man. Hadn’t he just said he loved the woman? Why was he hurting her then? Kibum was rather confused by all of this but decided to watch nevertheless.

He seriously questioned his decision as suddenly the man started taking off the woman clothes. Oh god. The fox hid behind his tail, too embarrassed to watch but what do people always say? Curiosity killed the cat fox.

He looked with big eyes how more and more clothes joined a pile on the floor and then scene changed back to the two now people. Kibum squeak quietly, scooting back into the backrest of the couch but couldn’t take his eyes off the screen. What was going on there? Why did they take of their clothes? Did they want to sleep ? Ew….Wouldn’t they be too cold? Just the thought of sleeping made him shiver and quickly shooed the picture in his head away.

“Mmmh….James~”

Kibum swallowed nervously, not knowing if it was a good decision to watch more but his brain was far from making any new decisions now so he stayed up on the couch as a ball and carefully watched what was happening on the screen.  

The man’s hands traveled over the woman’s body and she seemed to enjoy this pretty much. Her eyes were closed and she hummed approvingly. Now James bent down and started kissing and….s- on Mai’s s-shoulder. She gripped onto his hair, pulling him closer and sighing quietly.

The man’s hands came up to….do s-stuff with her b-s again and Kibum’s cheeks got even redder. What were they doing?! Something like that was….embarrassing and..and…

“Aaah yes!”

Oh god…

The fox curled up even more but he just couldn’t take his eyes off the screen or block his ears to shield them from those strange noises the woman was making all the time.

Both of the couple started breathing faster as time went by and they also started sweating. Even more eww…

The scene faded but those two appeared again after two or three seconds in almost the same position but even sweatier.

“Mai, do you really want this?” James asked and the woman nodded.

“Yes, I’m ready, make love to me, please.”

Kibum crooked his head and frowned. Make love? How could someone possibly make love to someone else? Did they produce hearts or something like that? How was that supposed to work?

“But you should only make love to people you truly love,” James said, sounding a bit insecure.

“But I love you and you love me,” Mai said with a soft smile and caressed her partner’s cheek.

“Make love to me, James.”

The man nodded and Kibum almost jumped out of his skin at the pained sound the woman suddenly made. This one had clearly been louder than the ones before. What did James do?

“I’m so sorry,” the man said but Mai smiled.

“It’s alright, please keep moving.”

Moving? Moving where? Kibum seriously didn’t understand this at all and was even more confused as the man stared moving for and backwards in a fast pace, the woman under him moving along with his movements and making those noises again but this time they sounded more like she was kind of enjoying whatever they were doing.

The scene changed to side view and the fox peeked at the screen from behind his tail. The man was in between the woman’s legs and…he couldn’t really see what they were doing but it looked kind of strange. They were just rocking their hips against each other in a fast pace and making a lot of strange noises. Well James sounded like he had suddenly turned into an angry pig because he kept on grunting like one.

All of this was very strange and confusing for the fox but it seemed like both of the people on the screen seemed to enjoy what they were doing.

Making love is what they had called it. He still wondered what exactly it meant. Only with the one you truly love…

He loved Jonghyun so was he supposed to make love to his Master? He didn’t know and there was no one around to ask.

Suddenly the woman screamed while the man groaned and both of them stopped moving. Were they dead? Did making love kill people? Kibum wasn’t so sure if he wanted to try this anymore. But then the two came back to life and smiled at each other.

The man moved a bit and pulled a blanket over him and his lover to cover them. Eww, they were still ! They didn’t seem to be bothered by this which surprised the younger shapeshifter. He wouldn’t want to lie in the bed and sweaty like that.

“I love you baby,” James said lovingly and Mai moved closer to him.

“I love you too.”

The movie ended and Kibum was left staring at the screen blankly, his cheeks still red and his mind fuzzy. So no hearts? Then what was making love supposed to do when there were no hearts?

He probably would have to find out on his own. He nodded determinate and stood up, turning off the TV with a few difficulties because he knew he wasn’t supposed to leave it just like that. He finally found the big button and pressed it, the screen turning black and all noise fading within a second.

The blonde rose to his feet, his legs a bit wobbly but he managed to stand up. He walked towards his Master’s room like a penguin, carefully opening the door and peeking inside.

Jonghyun was currently sitting at his desk, listening to music and writing something down on a piece of paper. The younger entered and closed the door behind himself again.

“Jonghyun?”

The brunette looked up surprised but smiled as he saw Kibum standing there in his room.

“Kibum, hey, what is it?” he asked smilingly, wondering why the younger’s cheeks were so red and why he seemed to be so flustered but he shrugged it off.

“I…” the blonde started but looked away and fiddle with the hem of his lose shirt. This was even more embarrassing than he had imagined but he was just too curious for his own good.

“You?” Jonghyun tried to help him out.

“I…I just…” the younger stuttered, not quite knowing how to phrase what he wanted to say.

“Yeah?”

Kibum looked up at his Master and swallowed once before he opened his mouth again.

 

 

 

 

“Can you make love to me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


You:

Me:

Hahahahaha I'm sooo evil XD

Sorry for making you feel so frustrated, pleased don't kill me or you will never know how the will be ;)

I have no idea if such a movie really exist so don't ask which one it is.....Skytime Productions Presents: James And Mai!

I hope you didn't die from frustration or anything and sorry for the daly, see ya next time~

Bye bye~